PDA

View Full Version : OT: I've Seen A Ton Of Poor People In My Life But Never A Poor......

Koolaid_Man
05-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Asian on foodstamps .....:lolat RSXSHRIMP welshing on Kool....dude should just go back to fishing for shrimp and koi in the dirty fresh water rivers of Cong vu thai or whatever the hell local 3rd world province hes from....just a shame..I've never met a. Poor Asian in America....this dude been talking all this shit to me every day for the past 6 months and then pulls up lame....:lol no wonder his girlfriend has blue clit...

I got it on a good word that he got a bunch of PMs from several people including DPG to welsh on his bet with me....funny thing is I knew he would all along....there was only ever a 1% chance he would go through with it...he clamed up at the last second :lol and truth be told thats exactly how I expect his former steriod using hero to clam up on Sat night....:hat

Double-Up
05-01-2015, 09:56 AM
LOL he's a fucking Mexican not Asian...and you were both riding each other's dick until this fight came up. Fraud ass niggas... :lol

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 10:32 AM
:lol RsxPiimp
:lol RsxWelch
:lol Capri
:lol Getting welched on
:lol Faggots

K...
05-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Uh so kool is dpg man's troll. Noted. nice incestuous bet.

Leetonidas
05-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Welching faggot crying for getting welched on :lol

AlexJones
05-01-2015, 11:40 AM
That's low on RSX's part