PDA

View Full Version : Manu's last professional game ever. Thank you thread

hater
05-01-2015, 10:26 AM
It's very possible that tomorrow is Manu's last professional game ever.

As some might know, I haven't been too fond of post 2009 Manu.

But I'm just going to enjoy his last professional game, he has been a fun guy to watch(when young) and deserves some respect. He is currently sitting at #5 in the list of Greatest Spur Ever. Kawhi (if he gets his head out of his ass) MIGHT supplant him there eventually but Manu will still remain top 10 Spur Ever probably forever.

Go Manu! thanks for all your contributions. :tu

I hope at least HE goes out with a bang.

https://mikelucassports.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/manu-ginobili1_display_image.jpg

thank you Manu. have a great afterlife :tu

Diego20
05-01-2015, 10:30 AM

But I'm just going to enjoy his last professional game, he has been a fun guy to watch(when young) and deserves some respect. He is currently sitting at #5 in the list of Greatest Spur Ever. Kawhi (if he gets his head out of his ass) MIGHT supplant him there eventually but Manu will still remain top 10 Spur Ever probably forever.

https://mikelucassports.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/manu-ginobili1_display_image.jpg

I want to see that top 5 list..

:lmao

Btw Manu is averaging 18 minutes per game this series.. Pop :lol

DarrinS
05-01-2015, 10:34 AM
But he played a "gritty" game. :lmao

DarrinS
05-01-2015, 10:34 AM
For the record, TP is in my list of top 5 Spurs regular season players.

hater
05-01-2015, 10:36 AM
one of his greatest performances ever :cry

8uoGnzDLDAU

hater
05-01-2015, 10:37 AM
I want to see that top 5 list..

:lmao

Btw Manu is averaging 18 minutes per game this series.. Pop :lol

1 Duncan
2 Robinson
3 Parker
4 Gervin
5 Manu

thanks for making this love thread into a Manu vs (insert player) here :rolleyes

Hype Man Manu
05-01-2015, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib43Lfdivdw.

Diego20
05-01-2015, 10:41 AM
1 Duncan
2 Robinson
3 Parker
4 Gervin
5 Manu

thanks for making this love thread into a Manu vs (insert player) here :rolleyes

How many rings did Gervin win?

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2015, 10:42 AM
For the record, TP is in my list of top 5 Spurs regular season players.

He is solidly in my Top 5 Spurs point guards.

hater
05-01-2015, 10:42 AM

don't really want to make this thread of manu vs X

let's stick on topic

Diego20
05-01-2015, 10:48 AM
don't really want to make this thread of manu vs X

let's stick on topic

what topic?

Hype Man Manu
05-01-2015, 10:51 AM
what topic?

ME, bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGR1Of_asxM

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 10:52 AM
1 Duncan
2 Robinson
3 Parker
4 Gervin
5 Manu

:lmao Enrique being ranked over Gervin, Manu, Kawhi, Kenon, Horry, Elliott, Silas, Gilmore, Mitchell, Moore, and Bowen

DarrinS
05-01-2015, 10:53 AM
If there was a LVP award for the playoffs thus far, we know who would win it.

cd98
05-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Hate to say that Manu looks done, but he does. I'm sure he could play another year or two, but what's the point? He can't play on a high enough level to get more than 15 to 20 minutes a game, and even that is probably too much in big games. That's just not what he used to be and for a competitive guy like that, he'd probably rather just not play.

Diego20
05-01-2015, 10:54 AM
:lmao Enrique being ranked over Gervin, Manu, Kawhi, Kenon, Horry, Elliott, Silas, Gilmore, Mitchell, Moore, and Bowen

Was going to say the same but hater is just a TP tard.. :lol

Dude made a thread about Manu when he averaged 18 fucking minutes per game this series and 8 points per game. While TP averaged 29 MINUTES PER GAME averaging 9 points per game with almost the double of FG attempts (6 of Manu against 11,7 of TP). And what about TP D? Non existent

hater
05-01-2015, 11:01 AM
as stated above. don't want to make it an antagonistic thread folks. Let's stay positive.

I have no problem with folks having Manu as their #1 Spurs ever.

let's continue...

testies
05-01-2015, 11:08 AM
He is #2 and there's no way around it.

Someone respectful should make the good bye thread, not this ****.

hater
05-01-2015, 11:09 AM

I respect your opinion brother :tu

thanks for your contribution

spursparker9
05-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Thank you Manu :toast

in2deep
05-01-2015, 11:42 AM
thank you Manu

Love your passion :tu

TDomination
05-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Thank you Manu, that Dunk last year over Bosh had me jumping off the couch and screaming loud. Will always remember your great plays.

AND, I know you're not done yet. We just need one more. Not a 30pt game, or even 20pt game. Just enough intables that you always brought to help us win. If there's a drop of gas left in the tank, find it and use it tomorrow. Please Manu.

DAF86
05-01-2015, 12:23 PM
C'mon Manu, we want to see you in June.

kaji157
05-01-2015, 12:26 PM
As of now i would put Ginobili over Parker out of sheer playoff production.
TP got bailed a lot by his teammates, everytime Ginobili or Duncan didnīt play well the Spurs couldnīt win the championship. Parker playing bad has been has happend and the team won two champinships.
Therefore i think mentally, or spiritually, or whatever Ginobili has been more important to the team than Parker, and won us more playoffs games.

in2deep
05-01-2015, 01:27 PM

Horry has 7. should he be #1?

Perry Mason
05-01-2015, 01:31 PM
What Manu did in the 2014 Finals (and in the Thunder series) redeemed all of his struggles in 2013. He was a man possessed against Miami. He played like he was 10 years younger (well, not quite, but it felt that way). The man broke his leg doing it!

What a warrior and class act. Here's to Manu. One of the NBA's greatest, and perhaps it's most entertaining player ever.

hater
05-01-2015, 01:47 PM
-qRDg9WS7fk

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2015, 01:50 PM
God damn you're fucking dumb. Stick to watching that midget lose to Bayern Munich... This ain't your sport

Budkin
05-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Isn't he planning to go out in the next Olympics? I'll bet he's here one more year.

EVAY
05-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Manu has always been my very favorite Spur to watch. I just love him. He never gives less than 150% effort, and no other Spur that I have ever seen has his court vision, his passing ability, or his fearlessness.

I have watched the "Manu giveth and Manu taketh away" in person and on TV and it is as exciting and exasperating in one venue as the other. I remember when he first got to the team and he had a badly sprained ankle and arrived for camp and had to watch.

I remember the way he taught Pop patience and humility (at least a little bit) as he simply refused to play the way Pop wanted him to play, i.e., 'within the system'.

I remember watching Pop screaming at the top of his lungs at a flying Manu heading down the sideline to 'slow down the pace' and Manu showing Pop the palm of his hand in the universal "talk to the hand" gesture during his rookie season.

I remember commentators noting that the wild abandon with which Manu flung himself around the court was eventually going to take its toll on his body, and that "somebody ought to teach that guy how to fall". I remember that his nickname before long was "El Contusion".

I remember Manu making the impossible pass, the impossible shot, and the impossible play over and over and over again.

I remember watching Manu from 12 rows up when he flew down the court and nailed a three point shot to put the Spurs up by three over the Mavs in the 6th game of that playoff series...and then I remember Javie whistling the foul as Manu fouled Dirk on the lay in and Pop turned away from the scene and held onto the scorer's table (probably to keep from throttling him). I literally remember thinking at the time, "Manu giveth..." I remember that we eventually lost that game in overtime and lost the series, but I could never really blame it on Manu because without him, we would never have had the three point lead to start with.

I agree that Manu has reached the point where he has fewer great moments than mediocre or even poor moments. I cannot agree that we will ever be better off without him, because his is the fire and the drive and bball i.q. that has carried us so far so often.

So, yes.

Thank You Manu. On Behalf of every real Spurs fan in the world. Thank You.

Mikeanaro
05-01-2015, 04:27 PM
What Gervin did exactly in terms of winning? Snort some coke and drink alcohol, perhaps?
Horry has 7 but just 2 with the Spurs.

Pocho La Pantera
05-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Manu has always been my very favorite Spur to watch. I just love him. He never gives less than 150% effort, and no other Spur that I have ever seen has his court vision, his passing ability, or his fearlessness.

I have watched the "Manu giveth and Manu taketh away" in person and on TV and it is as exciting and exasperating in one venue as the other. I remember when he first got to the team and he had a badly sprained ankle and arrived for camp and had to watch.

I remember the way he taught Pop patience and humility (at least a little bit) as he simply refused to play the way Pop wanted him to play, i.e., 'within the system'.

I remember watching Pop screaming at the top of his lungs at a flying Manu heading down the sideline to 'slow down the pace' and Manu showing Pop the palm of his hand in the universal "talk to the hand" gesture during his rookie season.

I remember commentators noting that the wild abandon with which Manu flung himself around the court was eventually going to take its toll on his body, and that "somebody ought to teach that guy how to fall". I remember that his nickname before long was "El Contusion".

I remember Manu making the impossible pass, the impossible shot, and the impossible play over and over and over again.

I remember watching Manu from 12 rows up when he flew down the court and nailed a three point shot to put the Spurs up by three over the Mavs in the 6th game of that playoff series...and then I remember Javie whistling the foul as Manu fouled Dirk on the lay in and Pop turned away from the scene and held onto the scorer's table (probably to keep from throttling him). I literally remember thinking at the time, "Manu giveth..." I remember that we eventually lost that game in overtime and lost the series, but I could never really blame it on Manu because without him, we would never have had the three point lead to start with.

I agree that Manu has reached the point where he has fewer great moments than mediocre or even poor moments. I cannot agree that we will ever be better off without him, because his is the fire and the drive and bball i.q. that has carried us so far so often.

So, yes.

Thank You Manu. On Behalf of every real Spurs fan in the world. Thank You. great reading

hooperflash
05-01-2015, 04:40 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FAm5wjKXCDpOA9NCnxV325KM3q4=/0x85:653x520/730x487/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44195750/Pai_Manu.0.0.PNG

TXstbobcat
05-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Don't think it will be his last game. Spurs will bring him back for another year.

EVAY
05-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Don't think it will be his last game. Spurs will bring him back for another year.

From your lips to RC's ears - and Manu has to agree - I'm not so sure he will. I don't think he likes what he is seeing in himself.

spursfanLA
05-01-2015, 04:47 PM

So, yes.

nice writeup about Manu. Manu's reckless, competitive game made me Spurs fan in 2003. I will miss his play a lot whenever he calls it a day. It will be sad day for all true Spurs fans I am sure.

Diego20
05-01-2015, 04:57 PM
God damn you're fucking dumb. Stick to watching that midget lose to Bayern Munich... This ain't your sport

wat? I'm a fan of Juventus kid, go watch soccer (shitty football your country has).

Diego20
05-01-2015, 05:02 PM

what did Gervin do for the Spurs, other than play 9 years for the Spurs?

I'm not saying Bonner > Gervin because Bonner has 2 rings. I'm saying Manu > Gervin and TP > Gervin. Horry played only 5 years for the Spurs (only 2 rings for the Spurs), clearly he's NOT top 5 spurs all time.

davidbowie
05-01-2015, 05:03 PM
He was a gift from God and without him we'd be nothing.

Thank you, Manu!

Spur legend.

hater
05-01-2015, 06:05 PM

So, yes.

Wow

Awesome stuff

Thanks for sharing :)

SpurOutofTownFan
05-01-2015, 07:08 PM
1 Duncan
2 Robinson
3 Parker
4 Gervin
5 Manu

I cant take you seriously.. really you have always been a Manu hater and TP lover. TP #3 all time? how? and ahead of Manu? how? in what universe? only in your head

Budkin
05-01-2015, 07:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2eMHqS7lTU

Agloco
05-01-2015, 07:13 PM

:cry :cry Classy :cry. :cry

cjw
05-01-2015, 07:22 PM
what did Gervin do for the Spurs, other than play 9 years for the Spurs?

11+ years including ABA. In nine NBA seasons, Spurs won five division titles and made the playoffs all but once. Three trips to the conference finals and had to deal with some good teams in the East (Philly, Washington, Boston), and West (remember the Lakers?)

Not too shabby. I'm not sure you can definitively say he's worse than Manu and Parker.

Mikeanaro
05-01-2015, 07:26 PM
11+ years including ABA. In nine NBA seasons, Spurs won five division titles and made the playoffs all but once. Three trips to the conference finals and had to deal with some good teams in the East (Philly, Washington, Boston), and West (remember the Lakers?)

Not too shabby. I'm not sure you can definitively say he's worse than Manu and Parker.
Thats nice but no championships.

cjw
05-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Thats nice but no championships.

Agreed.

How many titles would Manu and Tony have without Duncan? None. How many would the Admiral have had without Duncan? None.

This argument's falling apart because on one hand, people want to say titles are everything. But players aren't ranked by number of titles.

Do you rank Karl Malone and Charles Barkley behind Horry?

Mikeanaro
05-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Agreed.

How many titles would Manu and Tony have without Duncan? None. How many would the Admiral have had without Duncan? None.

This argument's falling apart because on one hand, people want to say titles are everything. But players aren't ranked by number of titles.

Do you rank Karl Malone and Charles Barkley behind Horry?
But they have the championships they did something real.
We are talking about the players that accomplished more for the franchise and Gervin did nothing.
Duncan is first since he is the engine, Robinson was lucky enough to have him at the end of his career, Manu and Parker have won 4 rings so they are ahead of Robinson and Gervin.
Malone Barkley and Horry belong to different franchises.

EVAY
05-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Wow

Awesome stuff

Thanks for sharing :)

:tu:toast

Doctor J
05-01-2015, 09:11 PM
As of now i would put Ginobili over Parker out of sheer playoff production.
TP got bailed a lot by his teammates, everytime Ginobili or Duncan didnīt play well the Spurs couldnīt win the championship. Parker playing bad has been has happend and the team won two champinships.
Therefore i think mentally, or spiritually, or whatever Ginobili has been more important to the team than Parker, and won us more playoffs games.

I concur this... the point I was about to make.

Diego20
05-01-2015, 09:20 PM

Are you kidding me? If you say Gervin did a lot for the Spurs, then Manu and TP did a lot more.

spursparker9
05-01-2015, 09:30 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dwight-Schrute-Thank-You-Cry-On-THe-Office.gif

K...
05-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Congrats to mr unreplaceable, mr heart attack passes, mr white kobe, el contusion, bat killer, atheist hero,

Strategic
05-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Spurs won't be the same without Manu but as far as the Manu fans wearing Spurs' caps, "This too shall pass".

hater
05-01-2015, 10:20 PM
all love for Manu from now on. won't call him the E word tbh

tim_duncan_fan
05-01-2015, 10:27 PM
JUHNOBALEE!!!! lol

Thanks for everything, Manu.

Doctor J
05-01-2015, 11:47 PM
all love for Manu from now on. won't call him the E word tbh

Good on you! :toast

spurs10
05-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Good on you! :toast Yes! However that 'last professional game' won't be tomorrow. He will have a great game!! :ihit

FkLA
05-02-2015, 01:31 AM

So, yes.

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4LzE3L1N1cGVybmF0dXJhLjYzM2JmLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/6735d712/ab4/Supernatural-Dean.gif

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 03:48 AM

I hope he shaves. The scruffy face has hurt his play.

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 03:50 AM

#3 at best. :lol #2 :lol

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 03:51 AM

:lol

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Congrats to mr unreplaceable, mr heart attack passes, mr white kobe, el contusion, bat killer, atheist hero,

The Flying Spaghetti Monster. BatManu.

Manu-of-steel
05-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Thank you Manu the fearless. He IMO is just as fierce as Kobe and Jordan when it comes to being a competitor. We saw his recklessness diving for the ball, sacrificing his body, even flopping just to get the ball back. Oh Manu, please don't say it would be your last game tonight..

hater
05-02-2015, 07:52 AM
:tu he will show up tonight. Lets hope the rest of spurs do

SpursFanInAustin
05-02-2015, 08:25 AM
FWIW, Manu's NBA debut was at Staples Center. Hope it doesn't end there tonight.

Russo21
05-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Hope he wears a wig reminiscent of his hair-do in 2005 and comes out and beasts. Start Manu!

hater
05-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Lol itd be funny if he wears a wig

As I said in the other thread. Hand him the keys to the team tonight. With one caveat. We lose and you immediately announce your retirement.

dabom
05-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Lol itd be funny if he wears a wig

As I said in the other thread. Hand him the keys to the team tonight. With one caveat. We lose and you immediately announce your retirement.

Dude you have been acting happy this whole week. The spurs need you to talk shit. Take one for the team.

hater
05-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Dude you have been acting happy this whole week. The spurs need you to talk shit. Take one for the team.

Win or lose my heart is content.

Lots of love to you and your family brother

Go Manu one last throwback game

cjw
05-02-2015, 11:02 AM
But they have the championships they did something real.
We are talking about the players that accomplished more for the franchise and Gervin did nothing.
Duncan is first since he is the engine, Robinson was lucky enough to have him at the end of his career, Manu and Parker have won 4 rings so they are ahead of Robinson and Gervin.
Malone Barkley and Horry belong to different franchises.

Putting Manu and Parker ahead of the Admiral :lol

People on this board REALLY must not have followed basketball pre-2003. I understand you can be skeptical of Gervin, though he immediately catapulted an ABA team into the upper echelon of the NBA, but the Admiral is the reason the team is still in San Antonio. Gervin and Robinson were sure fire HOFers without having to win titles (Admiral did), while Parker and Manu would be on the outside looking in if ring-less. Yes, Spurs likely don't win in 2005 without Manu - or without Horry for that matter. With Parker, you could probably have replaced him with any of the top10 PGs in the league and still have four rings with him.

TE
05-02-2015, 11:12 AM
FWIW, Manu's NBA debut was at Staples Center. Hope it doesn't end there tonight.
Crazy...

TampaDude
05-02-2015, 01:46 PM
http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Charles-Barkley-11-300x200.jpg
GINOBILI!!!

Budkin
05-02-2015, 01:50 PM
He'll play one more year. Book it.

DPG21920
05-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Sucks if true. Despite his level of play, he has been an amazing Spur. Sobering thought to ponder OP

Budkin
05-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Hope he wears a wig reminiscent of his hair-do in 2005 and comes out and beasts. Start Manu!

How fucking epic would that shit be? OMG.

Mikeanaro
05-02-2015, 02:52 PM

People on this board REALLY must not have followed basketball pre-2003. I understand you can be skeptical of Gervin, though he immediately catapulted an ABA team into the upper echelon of the NBA, but the Admiral is the reason the team is still in San Antonio. Gervin and Robinson were sure fire HOFers without having to win titles (Admiral did), while Parker and Manu would be on the outside looking in if ring-less. Yes, Spurs likely don't win in 2005 without Manu - or without Horry for that matter. With Parker, you could probably have replaced him with any of the top10 PGs in the league and still have four rings with him.
I understand you talk about possibilities, but in this dimension the Admiral stayed in SA won 2 titles and Manu & Parker 4 so they accomplished more, life is a bitch.

UZER
05-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Favorite spurs of all time. Frustrated as hell with current game. But if anyone has proven they can rise up, it's Manu.

:toast here's to a vintage Manu performance. (Or just not turning the ball over).

EVAY
05-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Come on, Manu!!! We believe you can do it!!

cjw
05-02-2015, 07:08 PM
I understand you talk about possibilities, but in this dimension the Admiral stayed in SA won 2 titles and Manu & Parker 4 so they accomplished more, life is a bitch.

I forgot this is a zone where you can't badmouth Manu and with half the audience, Parker. Not that I am - they're both sure fire HOFers.

Admiral is a better player than both, and Gervin was better than at least Parker if not prime Manu too. In fact, I doubt Spurs win in 2003 without the Admiral. Manu and Parker? Probably didn't matter that year.

hater
05-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Love you Manu.

Thanks for retiring.

Have a great life after basketball :tu

hater
05-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Love you Manu.

Thanks for retiring.

Have a great life after basketball :tu

Johnny RIngo
05-03-2015, 08:28 AM
I forgot this is a zone where you can't badmouth Manu and with half the audience, Parker. Not that I am - they're both sure fire HOFers.

Admiral is a better player than both, and Gervin was better than at least Parker if not prime Manu too. In fact, I doubt Spurs win in 2003 without the Admiral. Manu and Parker? Probably didn't matter that year.

As far as all-time rankings go, you have to have:

-Timmy at #1 obviously
-DRob at #2
-Manu above Tony

Everything else is up to opinion.

hater
05-03-2015, 09:50 AM
1 Duncan
2 Robinson
3 Parker
4 Gervin
5 Manu

If you include manus game 6 performance. The above is the ONLY list

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:53 AM

David is the lynchpin to all of it. And he was an incredible player. He would stuff Manu into the net in his prime. No contest.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:54 AM
He'll play one more year. Book it.

Yeah, he is coming back. No way he goes out like this.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:56 AM

Moron. Look at Robinson's resume'. Dude did it ALL. Never saw the Bopsie Twins score 70 points either.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:58 AM

David was better than Manu. Not even a contest. Dude was a beast.

Capster
05-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Manu Ginobili scores 18 straight points after Pop ejection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtJzxfGAzw

Capster
05-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Manu Ginobili Hits the Three Point Game Winning Shothttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8KhWxGitQ

Capster
05-03-2015, 11:15 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8LTgStJw9ao/default.jpg
Manu Ginobili where amazing happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1V7wk5Afs

Capster
05-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Manu to Bonner missile passhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Ns5xN3ZLY
http://www.bballone.com/manug/spurs/images/spurs4.jpg

Cherry
05-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Manu will take 2 months to decide what to do.

If he retires this year, i demand a farewell party in SA :music:hungry::drunk:smokin

Cherry
05-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Manu Blocks Wade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_WkjkCuP4g

Manu Blocks Garnett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqefcY7lpI

Manu blocks Durant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm9Y-vqZsEo

Cherry
05-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Carmelo 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epizSBFYMjg

Carmelo 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O1D3BNuuGc

still.focused
05-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Lata bruh
Thanks for the ride
Rest them bones holmes

J.T.
05-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Manu was my favorite Spur at one time. Wasn't the same after the bald spot came around though. It very biblically stole some of his power. One of the greatest Spurs and the real 2005 Finals MVP.

Budkin
05-03-2015, 02:25 PM

TMTTRIO
05-03-2015, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnlXJ6u5c5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC10djcBlE4

Holden_Caulfield
05-03-2015, 03:36 PM
him and timmy are my favorite spur of all time. :cry thanks for the memories

Diego20
05-06-2015, 06:18 PM

Barcelona 3 - Bayer Munich 0

palangi
05-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Man the OP of this thread is an over the to drama queen!

Good hell everyone look at me! Fuckin idiot!

Pocho La Pantera
05-06-2015, 07:48 PM
Barcelona 3 - Bayer Munich 0 Two great goals and one assist from the God Messi

hater
05-07-2015, 11:05 AM
daily bump. thanks Manu :tu

Yuixafun
05-07-2015, 12:03 PM
one of his greatest performances ever :cry

8uoGnzDLDAU

I watched it live, when I was a young passionate man myself.

Of course right then... Manu became my favorite player.