PDA

View Full Version : Parker or Green

coachmac87
05-01-2015, 10:45 AM
One of them needs to show up tomorrow. It's a must. If I had to pick it'd be Parker...Green has enough to worry about on guarding Paul.

Biggest problem this series has been the Spurs rough starts. Haven't played good from the tip at all...even in game 3. Spurs have been rolling once Patty or Boris enters the game and we normally are playing catch up..roles need to be reversed and instead of playing catch up they need to add on the lead.

Parker,Green, Splitter have been bad l series and that's just terrible considering Clips have best starting 5

Diego20
05-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Tiago. Parker is done.

Dex
05-01-2015, 10:54 AM
The starting lineup has been shit, tbh. If it weren't for the bench, the Spurs would be out of this series 2 games ago.

3/5 starters are broken (Tony, Danny, Tiago) and Tim is trying to carry that lineup at age 39. With Kawhi struggling the last two games, that's a goddamn recipe for disaster.

The real brainbuster is how Pop continues to trot this group out during clutch time when it's obvious they just aren't able to get it done right now.

cjw
05-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Green needs to keep shooting. If he's going to drive or pass each time he gets the ball, offense doesn't work as it should.

Parker needs to attack and hope to draw fouls. Stop settling for jumpers - he's not CP3. Important to be very aggressive tomorrow and try to force foul trouble on the LAC bigs.

cd98
05-01-2015, 10:59 AM
What happened to Parker's mid range jumper? It's the worst I've seen since he was a rookie and couldn't shoot at all. I don't anticipate that Danny plays better than yesterday.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-01-2015, 11:35 AM
What happened to Parker's mid range jumper? It's the worst I've seen since he was a rookie and couldn't shoot at all. I don't anticipate that Danny plays better than yesterday.

Because he has bone spurs, I guarantee he does. They are calling it an Achilles injury, but by the way he is moving and grimacing, I bet you that is what he has, because I had the same thing and my movement became like his. He will need surgery but if he does, his season is over.

So, instead of deferring to Cojo and Mills, this asshole keeps on playing and costing the team. -17 last night. That saids it all. Completely blew the 10 point lead once Mills went out.