PDA

View Full Version : Clippers if the clippers win tomorrow they cleaning house in the West

hater
05-01-2015, 05:55 PM
You heard it here first nigs

CLIPPERS WILL RAPE HOUSTON AND PUNISH THE ELIAN GONZALES GANG.

BOOK THAT SHIT

Caltex2
05-01-2015, 06:34 PM
"Elian Gonzales Gang?"

AlexJones
05-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Reported for the rape joke

Rape is NEVER funny.

Thread
05-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Reported for the rape joke

Rape is NEVER funny.

It's one of woman's top fantasies, AJ. I wanted to "break in" one nite and accost Girl. I got half way thru explaining the scenario when she started crying. LMAO!!!

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2015, 07:36 PM
You heard it here first nigs

CLIPPERS WILL RAPE HOUSTON AND PUNISH THE ELIAN GONZALES GANG.

BOOK THAT SHIT

houston in 5

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Not really. The Spurs are old and injured. The Clippers still have lost 2 at home. Do that against the Warriors or Rockets and it's not going to go well for them.

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:51 PM
It's one of woman's top fantasies, AJ. I wanted to "break in" one nite and accost Girl. I got half way thru explaining the scenario when she started crying. LMAO!!!

They think they want it, but they really don't. They start with that "rape me" shit but halfway through the pistol whipping they start acting like it was your idea.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Not really. The Spurs are old and injured. The Clippers still have lost 2 at home. Do that against the Warriors or Rockets and it's not going to go well for them.

Pretty much..I'm genuinely surprised that they're struggling vs. the Spurs when so many Spurs players are playing poorly:lol..

DMC
05-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Pretty much..I'm genuinely surprised that they're struggling vs. the Spurs when so many Spurs players are playing poorly:lol..
When the fucking Pelican'ts beat them in a must win game for both teams.

AlexJones
05-01-2015, 08:05 PM

You should've just went through with it, Dale. Without telling her.

Thread
05-01-2015, 08:08 PM
You should've just went through with it, Dale. Without telling her.

Well, the children were small and "no" means "no" with her. "I have to get up in 3 hours, Dale!!!"

Clipper Nation
05-01-2015, 08:10 PM

Because we have no bench and three of the starters have taken a shit for the majority of the series :lol

Somehow whenever we win, the mainstream narrative is only ever about "how bad the Spurs are playing," though :lol

Thread
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Because we have no bench and three of the starters have taken a shit for the majority of the series :lol

Somehow whenever we win, the mainstream narrative is only ever about "how bad the Spurs are playing," though :lol

Just go with the 6-7 guys and play 45 minutes a piece at the starters. No need to save it.

You lay a fuckin' egg tomorrow nite, CN, and you'll live to regret it. And don't even think about skipping across the street to the Spurs at loss.

AlexJones
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Well, the children were small and "no" means "no" with her. "I have to get up in 3 hours, Dale!!!"

I watched Indecent Proposal the other day. Guy offers another guy a million dollars to sleep with his wife. I thought about you, and honestly, you'd fucking pay to watch another man fuck Katie :lmao

ElNono
05-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Ya, no... Clippers have literally 3 guys posting an above average PER for the series. Which also says a whole lot of how much the Spurs have sucked.

Sean Cagney
05-01-2015, 08:14 PM

I don't know how this shit is going 7 games man, still no clue with Parker playing like he is along with Splitter etc. Green has been horrible as well.

Thread
05-01-2015, 08:19 PM
I watched Indecent Proposal the other day. Guy offers another guy a million dollars to sleep with his wife. I thought about you, and honestly, you'd fucking pay to watch another man fuck Katie :lmao

The ending always gets me. The way they exchange vows there on that pier across the wooden divider. He takes the blame which was his. Then he rests the back of his head on the seat back as Orbison's rare recording "A Love So Beautiful" presents itself.

Never grows old. I've had it on the DVR for 3 years and will visit it again tonite.

Actually "watching" is a mind trip, AJ. It's better left in the head vs. filtering it thru the eyes. But, the desire to watch never ceases.

DMC
05-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Paying a million to fuck Demi Moore is pathetic in and of itself. You could get some really talented high class satchel with much much less.

Thread
05-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Paying a million to fuck Demi Moore is pathetic in and of itself. You could get some really talented high class satchel with much much less.

She's always better clothed I've noticed. She's a bit bow-legged, but, then, at the tail end of her prime I thought her adorable.

She's at prime in "About Last Night" with Lowe when they were hot & heavy.

Thread
05-01-2015, 08:38 PM

And the guy is such a shit to them after the fucking. He buys their house out from under them. I'd a never forgiven him and yet she goes to him. Then in the end it's a fixed coin. Christ, the man had no scruples. None.

& one of the worst parts is when Redford's man tells the other two guys (Harrleson & his lawyer) it's time to leave with some fancy send off, I forget exactly. That'd be it for me. And I sure as Hell wouldn't go off with the lawyer. I'd go back to the hotel room, beat off, then get a good crying jag going until I repaired and could beat off again.

DMC
05-01-2015, 08:41 PM
And the guy is such a shit to them after the fucking. He buys their house out from under them. I'd a never forgiven him and yet she goes to him. Then in the end it's a fixed coin. Christ, the man had no scruples. None.

& one of the worst parts is when Redford's man tells the other two guys (Harrleson & his lawyer) it's time to leave with some fancy send off, I forget exactly. That'd be it for me. And I sure as Hell wouldn't go off with the lawyer. I'd go back to the hotel room, beat off, then get a good crying jag going until I repaired and could beat off again.

:lmao

SPM
05-01-2015, 10:20 PM
If they win tomorrow I can see them getting to conference finals but no chance in hell of beating GS. Golden State walks to the Finals if SA losses tomorrow night.

Thread
05-01-2015, 10:23 PM
If they win tomorrow I can see them getting to conference finals but no chance in hell of beating GS. Golden State walks to the Finals if SA losses tomorrow night.

Just stand by. And if you come? Come hard. I don't want no half assing it, talking about injuries and officiating and scheduling. Fasten your fuckin' seatbelts and come ahead. And don't wait till you're on the charter to the Alamo at 0-2.

Strange Love
05-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Hey Thread, Spurs or Clippers? Choose your poison!

Thread
05-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Hey Thread, Spurs or Clippers? Choose your poison!

Obviously I want the Clippers, desperately. I want the Spurs stopped so I can enjoy the remainder of the playoffs & escape the Reading Room for good, long while.

I feel confident that they're going to come thru for the old Cubby. God forbid, if they fail I'm equally confident that Houston will get the job done. If they fail, it's Katie bar the door, it'd be 6-5 Duncan holding the edge. Only The Bag's possession would be in question at that point.

DD
05-01-2015, 11:31 PM
OP's track record in predictions is on par with Hoop Czar's so I'd take this thread with a grain of salt.

Caltex2
05-02-2015, 01:05 AM
I just read the thread title, was this thread started by someone speaking Engrish (yes, Engrish)?

2pac > Kobe
05-02-2015, 03:50 AM
:lmao clippers

JohnnyMax
05-02-2015, 06:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CSFiObK.jpg

100%duncan
05-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Meh, it's going to be Dubs vs Lebron in June if we lose.

UZER
05-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Just stand by. And if you come? Come hard. I don't want no half assing it, talking about injuries and officiating and scheduling. Fasten your fuckin' seatbelts and come ahead. And don't wait till you're on the charter to the Alamo at 0-2.

Obviously I want the Clippers, desperately. I want the Spurs stopped so I can enjoy the remainder of the playoffs & escape the Reading Room for good, long while.

I feel confident that they're going to come thru for the old Cubby. God forbid, if they fail I'm equally confident that Houston will get the job done. If they fail, it's Katie bar the door, it'd be 6-5 Duncan holding the edge. Only The Bag's possession would be in question at that point.

:lol Dale doing Dale things.