PDA

View Full Version : official Parker cost us a free agent

K...
05-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Hi guys, it's a bit early but people are already saying the above like it's settled fact. I think the spurs aren't immune from having bad contracts anymore. Rj, Jackie butler, old Malik rose. They've survived. We have cap space. More is always better.

But anyway, it's just frustrating me to see this and not know which free agents we're losing due to this albatross contract. Because if the free agent asset you want is so good, we'll just let kawhi walk! Boom, cap space!

I'm not against trading Parker in the years ahead. It won't happen this off season. He needs to be healthy, but trading him to a contender for assets is in both parties interest as the spurs will inevitably replace him via draft or trade.

Anyway, here's your thread to rage at the contract rather than in various threads. Bonus credit if you actually understand the cap and what free agents are realistically available. This isn't a fantasy league , it's real life. Wail away boys!

Seventyniner
05-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Another false premise thread, oh yay.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Enough of these Parker-hating threads, we get it..damn..

baseline bum
05-01-2015, 06:36 PM

:lol Zé Pequeno

Pauleta14
05-01-2015, 07:13 PM

:lol

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:16 PM
How many alts do you have, for real?

SASdynasty!
05-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Till the wheels fall off. Ride or die. Big 3. Spurs for life.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 07:24 PM
How many alts do you have, for real?

Right now, I literally have 0:lol..there was 1 thought I had, but I tried to give it to another poster and the password didn't work anymore..

I gave away all my alts during my emo, "I'm leaving:(" thread in 2011..

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Right now, I literally have 0:lol..there was 1 thought I had, but I tried to give it to another poster and the password didn't work anymore..

So instead of all these other usernames being your alts, they are just legriders trying to basque in your glow?

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 07:29 PM
So instead of all these other usernames being your alts, they are just legriders trying to basque in your glow?

I don't think posters that agree with my takes are "legriders":lol..

Agloco
05-01-2015, 07:34 PM

You're a puppet master I tell ya. Subtlety is a strong suit with you.

Agloco
05-01-2015, 07:36 PM

What did you do with Harlem?

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:38 PM
I don't think posters that agree with my takes are "legriders":lol..
It's not about agreeing. It's about copying them and running the same schtick in parallel. If they aren't you under a different name, they must all be Asian. You know Asians have zero creativity and reverse engineer everything they think works.

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 07:40 PM
It's not about agreeing. It's about copying them and running the same schtick in parallel. If they aren't you under a different name, they must all be Asian. You know Asians have zero creativity and reverse engineer everything they think works.

Apalisoc is Asian..I don't know the other posters you're referring to, in all honesty:lol..

R. DeMurre
05-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Obviously, they'll have less money to spend on a free agent this summer, but the Spurs also probably wouldn't have landed Diaw without Parker...

DMC
05-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Apalisoc is Asian..I don't know the other posters you're referring to, in all honesty:lol..
I saw No Lyfe Feline copy my comments a few days ago, and have seen CN using the "Philo" schtick. It's like they are chinkbots just learning to exist in the world.

K...
05-01-2015, 09:27 PM
wow one comment on topic, amazing.

None of the posters in this thread are really guilty of the lame "Parker hogs up the capspace,we are doooooomed" It's the B-listers who do so. Maybe i make this like Spurs raiders apo tracker to catalog people who decide to make this argument without a fuller argument to how it applies.

Basically, i see LMA as alone in his class of plausible max level FA. If he passes, then the spurs are looking at roll players, bringing in their draft and stash, resigning K and Green, and holding till next year. This is why the Parker contract bitching is so dumb. It's just not likely we are getting tons of FA love this summer.

Mikeanaro
05-01-2015, 09:32 PM
They expected Parker to be completely garbage by 2017/2018, It was a bad choice.

$pursDynasty
05-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Is someone paying a dollar for every anti parker trolling thread because it is getting boring? I wish the authors would wait until the season is over then I can avoid them until next season starts.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Till the wheels fall off. Ride or die. Big 3. Spurs for life.