PDA

View Full Version : Believe.

Brazil
05-01-2015, 07:56 PM
etc...

this board is full of faggots tbh... There is a game left to play in this serie... Odds are not in our favor but odds were not in our favor to win 5 with a 38 y/o franchise player yet Spurs did it.

I know it is edgy to be on the they are soft, pop sucks, parker is worst pg on nba history, manu should have retired last year... bandwagon but if you are you are a dumb ass and a spoiled kid. Trying to be edgy on an Internet board is probably the most pathetic stuff I've ever seen.

so post the dog and the kid praying pic and if Spurs lose no need to be angry, it's a game nobody has been killed

TXstbobcat
05-01-2015, 07:58 PM
:flag:

testies
05-01-2015, 07:58 PM
We need a miracle like Parker's injury in OKC game 6

Malik Hairston
05-01-2015, 07:59 PM

:lmao..

ElNono
pity post

RD2191
OP deflecting because his favorite player is dragging this team down.:lol

ElNono
:lol

Brazil
05-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Oh look the faggot squad already in action :lol it's like fishing with dynamite

ElNono
05-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Oh look the faggot squad already in action :lol it's like fishing with dynamite

are you still in Sao Paulo, bruv?

Mugen
05-01-2015, 08:12 PM
OP, if you promise me Porky plays less than 10 minutes then I'll drink the Kool Aid tbh.:lol

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Sources told me Kawhi is going for 33+... If I'm wrong, robdiaz2191 will no longer post

RD2191
05-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Sources told me Kawhi is going for 33+... If I'm wrong, robdiaz2191 will no longer post
:pctoss

TheGreatYacht
05-01-2015, 08:17 PM

Diego20
05-01-2015, 08:22 PM

lmao

Mikeanaro
05-01-2015, 08:24 PM
OP deflecting because his favorite player is dragging this team down.:lol
:lmao

Dex
05-01-2015, 08:29 PM
etc...

this board is full of faggots tbh... There is a game left to play in this serie... Odds are not in our favor but odds were not in our favor to win 5 with a 38 y/o franchise player yet Spurs did it.

I know it is edgy to be on the they are soft, pop sucks, parker is worst pg on nba history, manu should have retired last year... bandwagon but if you are you are a dumb ass and a spoiled kid. Trying to be edgy on an Internet board is probably the most pathetic stuff I've ever seen.

so post the dog and the kid praying pic and if Spurs lose no need to be angry, it's a game nobody has been killed

I'm with you, Brazil.

This isn't just any basketball team we're talking about.

This is the motherfucking San Antonio Spurs. A team of legends.

Shit ain't over until it's over.

FTC.

Diego20
05-01-2015, 08:31 PM
I think nobody gave up..

Brazil
05-01-2015, 09:13 PM
I think nobody gave up..

Some gave up before it even started tbh :lol

HI-FI
05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
OP would turn the game off and scream, but yes, it would significantly help the Spurs chances.

Brazil
05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
are you still in Sao Paulo, bruv?

Near São Paulo yes, a city called campinas... Trying to build a financial scheme to buy a house that's a lot of money here :lol ... I'd love to settle down in the region tbh kids love it

time will tell, my contract is up by end of this year

and u ? Sup on your side

diego
05-01-2015, 09:17 PM
... Odds are not in our favor but odds were not in our favor to win 5 with a 38 y/o franchise player yet Spurs did it.
and if Spurs lose no need to be angry, it's a game nobody has been killed

this amazing run couldnt continue forever and anyone who was expecting this team, with the terrible year they had, to sweep their way through the playoffs is delusional or, more likely, looking for a pretext to fling shit at someone.
I still believe, because there are still so many things the spurs can improve upon, and because I dont think the clippers can keep this up.

The entitled bitch ass fans that do nothing but eviscerate their own players cant possibly be real spurs fans. real spurs fans have seen countless HOF superstar MVPs crumble and choke before them- paul and griffin with stupid turnovers this series, durant slipping and falling down and lebron :cry cramping up :cry last year are the first that come to mind but I know there's more. The point is that even the most coveted, highest paid players can still have terrible turnovers or bad shots or mental lapses, yet spurs fans hold shot in the dark homeruns like parker and manu to an even higher standard. two loyal players that made sacrifices for the team, and some idiots expect them to be even better than a paul or a durant. fucking insane.

Brazil
05-01-2015, 09:18 PM
OP would turn the game off and scream, but yes, it would significantly help the Spurs chances.

Id sell my mom to win dat game so at the idea of being mad because parker not playing on a Spurs win :lol

only some player fans faggot prefer a loss with their boy than a win without

K...
05-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Sigh.

I don't know what the spurs are brining to game 7. They've played bigger games before. This is not a championship team but it's team with multiple champs on it. There is potential. It'll take luck, perseverance, and strength. All i ask is for a close game and rob diaz to have a severe injury on his scooter.

If we do win, it's going to be a gritty win. Duncan, Kawhi, Marco, Mills, Green, Parker, Diaw; that's my ordered lists in guys i'd bet to show up. Give me 4-5 and i think we win.

Brazil
05-01-2015, 09:21 PM
this amazing run couldnt continue forever and anyone who was expecting this team, with the terrible year they had, to sweep their way through the playoffs is delusional or, more likely, looking for a pretext to fling shit at someone.
I still believe, because there are still so many things the spurs can improve upon, and because I dont think the clippers can keep this up.

The entitled bitch ass fans that do nothing but eviscerate their own players cant possibly be real spurs fans. real spurs fans have seen countless HOF superstar MVPs crumble and choke before them- paul and griffin with stupid turnovers this series, durant slipping and falling down and lebron :cry cramping up :cry last year are the first that come to mind but I know there's more. The point is that even the most coveted, highest paid players can still have terrible turnovers or bad shots or mental lapses, yet spurs fans hold shot in the dark homeruns like parker and manu to an even higher standard. two loyal players that made sacrifices for the team, and some idiots expect them to be even better than a paul or a durant. fucking insane.

solid post brah tbh :tu

RD2191
05-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Sigh.

I don't know what the spurs are brining to game 7. They've played bigger games before. This is not a championship team but it's team with multiple champs on it. There is potential. It'll take luck, perseverance, and strength. All i ask is for a close game and rob diaz to have a severe injury on his scooter.
If we do win, it's going to be a gritty win. Duncan, Kawhi, Marco, Mills, Green, Parker, Diaw; that's my ordered lists in guys i'd bet to show up. Give me 4-5 and i think we win.

faggot

ElNono
05-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Near São Paulo yes, a city called campinas... Trying to build a financial scheme to buy a house that's a lot of money here :lol ... I'd love to settle down in the region tbh kids love it

time will tell, my contract is up by end of this year

and u ? Sup on your side

Heard Campinas is nice, never been though....

Things are alright here, didn't really work this week, had the flu, but it's mostly gone now...

This is the best time to roam the coast here before the Bennies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_%28slang%29) come down for the summer and crowd every place. Been to Seaside Heights last weekend, will probably hit Sandy Hook before memorial day too... can't complain, tbh

BOHOLANO#21
05-01-2015, 09:33 PM
I hope the Clippers won't let that little Mariachi boy sing the national anthem tomorrow or else the Spurs should just lay down. I know some posters here said it too that everytime that boy sang the national anthem Spurs losses. Last night was the third time i attended a playoff game that the little mariachi jinx the Spurs.

SpurPadre
05-01-2015, 09:38 PM
I'll admit, I started the thread asking if we are the worst defending champs in sports history and I was pissed off when I posted it. The team faces fucked up odds but I'll drink the koolaid and will go down with the ship if that's what it comes down to. Gotta believe! I love this team. Go Spurs!!!!!

K...
05-01-2015, 10:01 PM
faggot

When did I get unblocked? Have some courtesy man and tell me these things!

Brazil
05-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Heard Campinas is nice, never been though....

Things are alright here, didn't really work this week, had the flu, but it's mostly gone now...

This is the best time to roam the coast here before the Bennies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_%28slang%29) come down for the summer and crowd every place. Been to Seaside Heights last weekend, will probably hit Sandy Hook before memorial day too... can't complain, tbh

Small city for brazilian standard but weather is great... Good life indeed

seems life is good for you :tu

if ever you wanted to visit brazil I will pay you a drink or two tbh

ElNono
05-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Small city for brazilian standard but weather is great... Good life indeed

seems life is good for you :tu

if ever you wanted to visit brazil I will pay you a drink or two tbh

You know I've been there before, but the wife hasn't, so maybe one of these days... :tu

AFBlue
05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Love my Spurs...with 'em til the wheels fall off.

Horry Hipcheck
05-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Despite the obvious advantages the Clippers are a mere 2 point favorite tomorrow, and are being given a very modest 58% chance at winning.

itsamanuthree
05-02-2015, 01:11 AM

Nice, never been there, but I love Brazil. Lived in Rio for a while.

:bobo

Johnsyounger
05-02-2015, 01:37 AM
I'm with you Brazil. I went to game 5. No HCA at that phony staple center. Clips fans are a joke. Place was like a morgue. Best thing about going to that game besides the Spurs was watching that Ballmer have epileptic seizures on the jumbotron. I can't believe I'm gonna say this: Big baby is out and it's a big deal. Blake and chris have been gassed this whole series. Granted we haven't been playin that well, and maybe we are too old. But tonight, we ride and die with hobbled TP, Gino, and GOAT. I've been a spur fan since the 70s, long before most of you were. I've seen the hard years, the narrow misses. I remember when DRob couldn't get over the hump. This team has won 5 chips. That's crazy. You assholes on this board may never see a greater team in the NBA over this length of time, ever. Let that sink in. You douchenozzles calling out Pop after the game is a joke. Most of you couldn't find your own ass unless it was attached to you, much less coach a JV girls game. The collective NBA knowledge of this board could be shoved up a gnats ass and still have room for a 56 Chevy and a large pizza pie. This is the end of an amazing once in a lifetime run. I'm gonna ride it out....win or lose, I bleed silver and black. So fuck the hate ..GSG

heyheymymy
05-02-2015, 04:27 AM
You assholes on this board may never see a greater team in the NBA over this length of time, ever. Let that sink in. You douchenozzles calling out Pop after the game is a joke. Most of you couldn't find your own ass unless it was attached to you, much less coach a JV girls game. The collective NBA knowledge of this board could be shoved up a gnats ass and still have room for a 56 Chevy and a large pizza pie. This is the end of an amazing once in a lifetime run. I'm gonna ride it out....win or lose, I bleed silver and black. So fuck the hate ..GSG

Nice post, thanks for your perspective.

Cry Havoc
05-02-2015, 04:32 AM
I ain't done. Gonna be cheering for the Spurs & Manny side-by-side tomorrow night.

heyheymymy
05-02-2015, 04:43 AM
I ain't done. Gonna be cheering for the Spurs & Manny side-by-side tomorrow night.

Same here. Gonna be a warzone between G7 and the fight.

Brazil
05-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Nice, never been there, but I love Brazil. Lived in Rio for a while.

oh man I love this city

I go there at least once a month for the we, 40 mn flight from campinas. I've bought a small apartment near Lagoa.

Brazil
05-02-2015, 08:39 AM
I'm with you Brazil. I went to game 5. No HCA at that phony staple center. Clips fans are a joke. Place was like a morgue. Best thing about going to that game besides the Spurs was watching that Ballmer have epileptic seizures on the jumbotron. I can't believe I'm gonna say this: Big baby is out and it's a big deal. Blake and chris have been gassed this whole series. Granted we haven't been playin that well, and maybe we are too old. But tonight, we ride and die with hobbled TP, Gino, and GOAT. I've been a spur fan since the 70s, long before most of you were. I've seen the hard years, the narrow misses. I remember when DRob couldn't get over the hump. This team has won 5 chips. That's crazy. You assholes on this board may never see a greater team in the NBA over this length of time, ever. Let that sink in. You douchenozzles calling out Pop after the game is a joke. Most of you couldn't find your own ass unless it was attached to you, much less coach a JV girls game. The collective NBA knowledge of this board could be shoved up a gnats ass and still have room for a 56 Chevy and a large pizza pie. This is the end of an amazing once in a lifetime run. I'm gonna ride it out....win or lose, I bleed silver and black. So fuck the hate ..GSG

yup fuck the hate tbh

itsamanuthree
05-02-2015, 10:23 AM
oh man I love this city

I go there at least once a month for the we, 40 mn flight from campinas. I've bought a small apartment near Lagoa.

Awesome! I lived in Laranjeiras.

crc21209
05-02-2015, 11:00 AM
I'm in. I'll always believe no matter what the situation is. Lets go get a W Spurs! :flag:

Avitus1
05-02-2015, 11:05 AM
We can do it! Believe! Go Spurs Go!

TDomination
05-02-2015, 11:05 AM
We can definitely do it. We've seen it before. GO SPURS GO!!!!

TE
05-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Fuck it, I was disappointed with game 7, still gonna watch the game and fight simultaneously. Going down with the ship, tbh.

TampaDude
05-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Start Mills and Diaw.

Other than that, double-digit win for the Clips tonight.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Big up

We ain't goin' out like this......we ain't goin' out

99 Problems
05-02-2015, 06:39 PM
We'll be right. :lobt2: