PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Do Rockets Fans Want The Spurs Winning Tonight?

davi78239
05-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I would think you guys would want an older, beat up spurs team with some guys banged up (porker, splitter) over a younger Clippers core. Who are you guys pulling for?? Or does it even matter??

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Well, Big Baby getting hurt kind of makes the Clippers a more desirable matchup. McHale vs Doc would be hilarious. On.the other hand, it might not matter. Rox have a lot of flaws. Either team will be tough but I'd rather face the Spurs because it hasn't happened in 20 years. I just want the game tonight to go into 5 overtimes :lol

Caltex2
05-02-2015, 10:09 AM
It really doesn't matter. It really doesn't. The Spurs are a better matchup for the Rockets but they are also the Spurs who know how to win in the post-season. It's the complete opposite for the Clippers so it really doesn't matter. Like was said above, I hope it goes into 3-5 gut wrenching OT's so that whoever wins will have legs of lead on less than two days rest while the Rockets will have had almost a full week off. It also wouldn't hurt if the team bus was late for the plane or the winner's flight was delayed. Someone slash some tires.

Raven
05-02-2015, 10:14 AM
they absolutely don't.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Clippers have had our number with Blake healthy. Crawford and Reddick play against the Rox like the 3 point sliders on 2K are turned all the way up. Either way, would take a great effort to beat either team.

Thread
05-02-2015, 10:59 AM
^I'll be pulling for ya either way, dj, come Hell or high water. I've no use for CN even if he dispenses with the Spurs tonite.

I want you to go, all the way, the heights. And I'll be with ya every step of the way. Fuck it up? You're dead to me.

benefactor
05-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Of course not.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 11:07 AM
^I'll be pulling for ya either way, dj, come Hell or high water. I've no use for CN even if he dispenses with the Spurs tonite.

I want you to go, all the way, the heights. And I'll be with ya every step of the way. Fuck it up? You're dead to me.
:lol

Robz4000
05-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Even if the Spurs somehow win I think they'll be too gassed to take more than a game.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Of course not.

The only thing about playing the Spurs is Pop will use the hack. Playing the Clippers you have a team full of whiny bitches including the coach.

benefactor
05-02-2015, 11:10 AM
The only thing about playing the Spurs is Pop will use the hack. Playing the Clippers you have a team full of whiny bitches including the coach.
Yep...nothing send Dwert from zero to mental midget faster than the hack.

Clipper Nation
05-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Playing the Clippers you have a team full of whiny bitches including the coach.

Harden and Dwight are your franchise players, need I say more :lmao

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Even if the Spurs somehow win I think they'll be too gassed to take more than a game.

:lol Rox make a lot of mental errors that the Spurs will capitalize on. Still I want that challenge.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Harden and Dwight are your franchise players, need I say more :lmao

Your entire team blamed your owner hating black people on losing in the playoffs :lol

DD
05-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Is this a serious question?

Splits
05-02-2015, 11:17 AM
It really doesn't matter. It really doesn't. The Spurs are a better matchup for the Rockets but they are also the Spurs who know how to win in the post-season. It's the complete opposite for the Clippers so it really doesn't matter. Like was said above, I hope it goes into 3-5 gut wrenching OT's so that whoever wins will have legs of lead on less than two days rest while the Rockets will have had almost a full week off. It also wouldn't hurt if the team bus was late for the plane or the winner's flight was delayed. Someone slash some tires.

Look at this faggot...

sook
05-02-2015, 11:30 AM
clipps have our number, but Spurs just play too tactical and smart.

Thread
05-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Yep...nothing send Dwert from zero to mental midget faster than the hack.

That's the old Howard, bene. This new one is a different breed. He's learned his lessons. + he ain't forgettin' how that hump Duncan was skinnin' & grinnin' at him when applying that skunker.

Shittttttttttttt, I'm probably the only mf'er that remembers it.

Thread
05-02-2015, 11:40 AM
clipps have our number, but Spurs just play too tactical and smart.

Oh, Jesus Christ, you're giving up before you even start, sooky.

Agloco
05-02-2015, 11:44 AM

Cully enlisting the help of every fanbase this side of eternity. I love it.

Keep er crawling

DMC
05-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Your entire team blamed your owner hating black people on losing in the playoffs :lol
I read that 3 times and still cannot tell who's blaming what for what.

SPM
05-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Winner tonight is going to the Conference Finals. Houston can't beat either

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 11:56 AM
I read that 3 times and still cannot tell who's blaming what for what.

The Clippers said Sterling's racist behavior was a distraction to the team in the playoffs. An excuse for losing

Thread
05-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Winner tonight is going to the Conference Finals. Houston can't beat either

You're just being pussy & preemptively insulating yourself should you lose. Christ, stand up for & with your people, live with the result after it's rendered. Don't truncate it.

DMC
05-02-2015, 12:05 PM
The Clippers said Sterling's racist behavior was a distraction to the team in the playoffs. An excuse for losing
Some of that is probably true, but Doc is renowned for shirking responsibility, just ask the Celtics organization. The team basically goes as the coach goes in that regard. Doc acts like a player who was asked to coach the team.

Caltex2
05-02-2015, 03:20 PM
You're just being pussy & preemptively insulating yourself should you lose. Christ, stand up for & with your people, live with the result after it's rendered. Don't truncate it.

It's mystifying how the Rockets are winning.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Well, Big Baby getting hurt kind of makes the Clippers a more desirable matchup. McHale vs Doc would be hilarious. On.the other hand, it might not matter. Rox have a lot of flaws. Either team will be tough but I'd rather face the Spurs because it hasn't happened in 20 years. I just want the game tonight to go into 5 overtimes :lol

really? that's what tipped the scales for you?

Thread
05-02-2015, 03:27 PM
It's mystifying how the Rockets are winning.

It's there, there for the taking. Whomever comes forth from Los Angeles tonight can be dealt with---with a tussle, yes, but, a manageable one. You, it's up to you,,,not the Spurs or the Clippers. You, you're self contained. There is enough there on the ground in Houston to finish it.

Finish it.

Caltex2
05-02-2015, 03:35 PM
You must have nothing better to do.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2015, 03:36 PM
really? that's what tipped the scales for you?

It weakens their bench even more. He has usually played well against Houston.

Thread
05-02-2015, 03:45 PM
You must have nothing better to do.

Just waiting for 8:09.

benefactor
05-02-2015, 03:47 PM
That's the old Howard, bene. This new one is a different breed. He's learned his lessons. + he ain't forgettin' how that hump Duncan was skinnin' & grinnin' at him when applying that skunker.

Shittttttttttttt, I'm probably the only mf'er that remembers it.
They don't want them Dale. It's like they are walking into a bar with woman in tow...hoping they see anyone but that one alpha they know can take her. The resistance will be there, but he will take her Dale...and run her through an evening's work before he discards her in pursuit of a more valuable prize.