PDA

View Full Version : Hold your head high, Spurs Nation...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Nothing to be ashamed about on this game.... Duncan played hard as fuck.. left everything on the table. Ginobili gave us one more vintage clutch performance.. and even Parker had one great game. Leonard, and the boys did everything they could, but father time is undefeated.

I know this is a heartbreaking loss, but hold your head high... we were one basket and one atrocious (who calls a foul like that in the playoffs) call away from the W.

Tough to see Duncan and Ginobili and Pop go out like this... but it was inevitable. Nothing to be ashamed of.

kaji157
05-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Yeah, lets prepare for a lot of first round exits as the team will be in Leonard and Parker hands. Lotīs of 4-1 series defeat coming.

Darius Bieber
05-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Spurs suck, dynasty over. New era of basketball is here. Spurs gonna be the new Lakers at the bottom of the League. Green will leave, Kawhi will be forced to stay.

baseline bum
05-02-2015, 09:56 PM
My favorite part of Parker's great game was missing that wide open three that Mills would have nailed and then following it up immediately with two missed layups.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Spurs suck, dynasty over. New era of basketball is here. Spurs gonna be the new Lakers at the bottom of the League. Green will leave, Kawhi will be forced to stay.

Have you ever said anything positive about this team? If you are a real Spurs fan then you have to be the worst one ever, no joke.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-02-2015, 10:03 PM
My favorite part of Parker's great game was missing that wide open three that Mills would have nailed and then following it up immediately with two missed layups.

Get out of here with that stupid bullshit.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Heartbreaking, but I guess it was fate, Clippers just hit a lot of lucky shots, nothing else to say.

Darius Bieber
05-02-2015, 10:06 PM
San Antonio will never again see a championship. New Era of the NBA is coming.

baseline bum
05-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Get out of here with that stupid bullshit.

Go suck your cat's dick faggot. Blowing that layup leading up to Barnes' three was the game.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Nothing to be ashamed about on this game.... Duncan played hard as fuck.. left everything on the table. Ginobili gave us one more vintage clutch performance.. and even Parker had one great game. Leonard, and the boys did everything they could, but father time is undefeated.

I know this is a heartbreaking loss, but hold your head high... we were one basket and one atrocious (who calls a foul like that in the playoffs) call away from the W.

Tough to see Duncan and Ginobili and Pop go out like this... but it was inevitable. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Good post and very true.

Johnny RIngo
French pig chokes again. 2004, 2006, 2015. Spurs have never repeated because of this low IQ faggot. Like usual, TD came to play but Tony played like a bitch all series. Highest paid player on the team, worst impact in the entire playoffs. Fuck off to France, you piece of shit.

Skull-1

Moron.

Lol, where was this grit and hanging out of balls in the close out game at home? You stupid f...

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 10:09 PM
French pig chokes again. 2004, 2006, 2015. Spurs have never repeated because of this low IQ faggot. Like usual, TD came to play but Tony played like a bitch all series. Highest paid player on the team, worst impact in the entire playoffs. Fuck off to France, you piece of shit.

Tim must be pissed. I hope he walks away. All this effort and nobody shows up to help. Unbelievable.

DarrinS
05-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Go suck your cat's dick faggot. Blowing that layup leading up to Barnes' three was the game.

Pretty much sums up my feelings

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Pretty much sums up my feelings

And one.

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 10:12 PM

Sigh...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-02-2015, 10:13 PM

Your posts resemble your creativity you stupid dyslexic fuck.

baseline bum
05-02-2015, 10:14 PM

What are you doing here Bing? I thought I told you to go fuck your cat.

DarrinS
05-02-2015, 10:14 PM

SAmagic
05-02-2015, 10:15 PM
The loss to the Pels came back to haunt us after all.

Arcadian
05-02-2015, 10:17 PM
After what we've been through, namely losing a Finals game 7, this ain't shit.

Remember: it doesn't get any better than last year's championship. That was the most impressive and exciting title run of all time. And also remember: we already got our repeat championship. 2013 was rightfully ours. Back to back finals, back to back titles (minus one rebound or free throw). I'm cool with that.

baseline bum
05-02-2015, 10:19 PM

Remember: it doesn't get any better than last year's championship. That was the most impressive and exciting title run of all time. And also remember: we already got our repeat championship. 2013 was rightfully ours. Back to back finals, back to back titles (minus one rebound or free throw). I'm cool with that.

Yeah, hard to believe that one could top the first in 99 after the heartbreaks in 83, 90, and 95, or beat seeing DRob leave the game with a title, but 2014 absolutely was better than any of the others.

Skull-1
05-02-2015, 10:23 PM
The loss to the Pels came back to haunt us after all.

I called it.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:23 PM

Die faggot

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:24 PM
San Antonio will never again see a championship. New Era of the NBA is coming.

This is rascal, rascal has returned, and now you have been outed again, go fuck yourself faggot

mexicanjunior
05-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Yep...or his butterfingers trying to grab that rebound. Lots of "winning" plays by that French fag tonight.

baseline bum
05-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Since JR Smith isn't playing tomorrow I wish I could send him to pick Tony up at the airport tbh.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Have you ever said anything positive about this team? If you are a real Spurs fan then you have to be the worst one ever, no joke.

I think it's evident that OP just enjoys being a troll.

td4mvp21
05-02-2015, 10:27 PM

:lmao

Budkin
05-02-2015, 10:27 PM

Hopefully you'll still be here to give us perspective Biebs! :lmao

dg7md
05-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Ginobli was clutch? I thought he was VERY reckless this game. Lots of poor shot attempts and turnovers.

myhc
05-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Already over it. Nothing can touch me after game 6. We won our title last year. I'm all good. I'm ready for the new era.

Johnny RIngo
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Tim must be pissed. I hope he walks away. All this effort and nobody shows up to help. Unbelievable.

It's on the front office. Opted not to use the MLE this summer. Gave the French pig an undeserved $45 mil extension. Timmy needed help and he got none in this series.

marinoman
05-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Just wasn't meant to be

Johnny RIngo
05-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Replace Parker with any other point guard in these playoffs and Spurs win this series. That's how bad he was. Such a shame cause you could tell the Spurs had another decent run left in them but the French faggot held them back all year. His poor play throughout the season meant Spurs had no homecourt in the first round. His poor play in the playoffs sent Tim into retirement. Biggest choke artist of his generation. The Karl Malone of point guards.

ElNono
05-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Since JR Smith isn't playing tomorrow I wish I could send him to pick Tony up at the airport tbh.

:lol

Capt Bringdown
05-02-2015, 10:37 PM

Is there something to play for after winning a championship? After winning championships? When you reach the highest level, as the Spurs most definitely have, perhaps that is the question. Even with all the glory of '14, other championship teams who have managed to repeat have something the Spurs were never able to do.

marinoman
05-02-2015, 10:37 PM
That bank 3 by Paul to end the 3rd just made me go "Ah shit, luck is not on our side"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-02-2015, 10:38 PM
That bank 3 by Paul to end the 3rd just made me go "Ah shit, luck is not on our side"

Reminded me of that half-court shot in 2013 gam 7 finals by Chalmers..

Agloco
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM

Yep. It was unbelievably stupid given the game flow and circumstances.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Already over it. Nothing can touch me after game 6. We won our title last year. I'm all good. I'm ready for the new era.

I agree, im fine.

therealtruth
05-02-2015, 11:12 PM

Spurs should not have lead a 1-legged CP hit that. I knew that was going to cost them the game.

timtonymanu
05-02-2015, 11:13 PM
The loss doesn't bother me. I'm over it. 5 was good.

What worries me is 3 more years of Enrique.

therealtruth
05-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Yep. It was unbelievably stupid given the game flow and circumstances.

You would think after all these years TP would understand that. He tries to often for the hero ball play and now he really doesn't have the talent to back it up.

The Reckoning
05-02-2015, 11:14 PM
is kori still deleting the board this summer?

Johnny RIngo
05-02-2015, 11:17 PM
The loss doesn't bother me. I'm over it. 5 was good.

What worries me is 3 more years of Enrique.

If he plays for France this summer, someone needs to hire a hitman and send him into retirement