PDA

View Full Version : RIGGED, 2 of our last 3 playoff defeats to the refs!

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:19 PM
What a rigged game!!!!! :lol NBA is such a joke. I about punched through my wall 10 different times.

Darius Bieber
05-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Spurs lost to a better team. This Spurs team is done. Nothing new here.

DarrinS
05-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Meh, stop bitching

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:21 PM

Im done with your garbage takes dude, you have said Clips by 20+ in every game this series so you can go ahead and fuck off, you are a troll, not a fan, Im disgusted that you are even on this board posing as a Spurs fan.

Horse
05-02-2015, 10:24 PM
The better team did not win.

Horry Hipcheck
05-02-2015, 10:25 PM
A lot of things cost the Spurs this series, tbh. That finish was pretty ugly, I'll admit, and the Clips seemed to get a lot of favorable calls at opportune moments. But between Green not showing up until Game 7, Parker playing like absolute garbage, Kawhi regressing, Tiago being hobbled, Ginobili never really having a complete game, there was a lot more dooming the champs than just the refs.

BatManu20
05-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Dumb. Spurs had multiple opportunities to win this series, including a big closeout game at home. They played shitty, uninspired basketball in Game 6. No one to blame but themselves, tbh. I hate blaming the officiating, and I'm not about to start now. We had our chances, and not enough guys stepped up to the plate consistently. Tip your cap to the Clips and move on.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Dumb. Spurs had multiple opportunities to win this series, including a big closeout game at home. They played shitty, uninspired basketball in Game 6. No one to blame but themselves, tbh. I hate blaming the officiating, and I'm not about to start now. We had our chances, and not enough guys stepped up to the plate consistently. Tip your cap to the Clips and move on.

Doesnt excuse the farce that was tonights game. Horrendous, just like game 6 vs OKC, except not quite as blatant until the very end.

sammy
05-02-2015, 10:31 PM

WTF! Fuck you! Better team my ass! Spurs robbed!

mudyez
1) The call on Tim fouling CP3 was ok. Not sure, if most refs call it in this situation, but in the end it was a foul.

2) The time keeping thing was bogus, but if it was that much of a deal, we could have taken another timeout to draw up something else.

Congratulations to the Clippers!
It has been a great series and todays game was a coin toss.

Spursmania

mudyez
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM
WTF! Fuck you! Better team my ass! Spurs robbed!

I'd call it even teams...nobody was robbed...nobody was really better.

sammy
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Doesnt excuse the farce that was tonights game. Horrendous, just like game 6 vs OKC, except not quite as blatant until the very end.

Great post! You are so right! What a travesty! Refs to the rescue for these whiny bitches!

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:34 PM
1) The call on Tim fouling CP3 was ok. Not sure, if most refs call it in this situation, but in the end it was a foul.

2) The time keeping thing was bogus, but if it was that much of a deal, we could have taken another timeout to draw up something else.

Refs waited until they saw Paul missed the shot to call the foul, we had already rebounded the ball and then they called the foul, that is the definition of a rigged call and it changed the entire game.

Budkin
05-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Game 6 is all the proof you need that this team didn't give a shit.

carina_gino20
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
We had so many chances and we didn't take them.

dbestpro
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
It was a great game. Too bad it ended with the refs getting in the way. Not too upset cause they've been on our end before. Just a sad way to end a great game.

Chomag
05-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Man the fuk up!

Spurs 4 The Win
05-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Game 6 is all the proof you need that this team didn't give a shit.

For someone with so many posts to say something like this is confusing, do you honestly believe that? There is a difference between playing well and caring... Come on man

The Reckoning
05-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Spurs didn't show up to play all season until tonight. They deserved to lose.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Spurs didn't show up to play all season until tonight. They deserved to lose.

Horrible take

The_Worlds_finest
05-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Not playing Patty and Marco hurt the most. Green not showing up till game seven hurt too. It was just an awful showing hopefully Spurs can land a big free agent and Kawhi can get better

phxspurfan
05-03-2015, 12:51 AM
It was a great game. Too bad it ended with the refs getting in the way. Not too upset cause they've been on our end before. Just a sad way to end a great game.

true, 2007

Prose
05-03-2015, 12:55 AM

You our can't call back to back time outs I'm that situation. If you look at the original play spurs had the clips beat the. Matt barns was able to step up and block the lob Bc he just saw the play

mudyez
05-03-2015, 02:32 AM
You our can't call back to back time outs I'm that situation. If you look at the original play spurs had the clips beat the. Matt barns was able to step up and block the lob Bc he just saw the play

Of course you can....tems often do it, when they have trouble inbounding the ball.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 02:52 AM
A lot of things cost the Spurs this series, tbh. That finish was pretty ugly, I'll admit, and the Clips seemed to get a lot of favorable calls at opportune moments. But between Green not showing up until Game 7, Parker playing like absolute garbage, Kawhi regressing, Tiago being hobbled, Ginobili never really having a complete game, there was a lot more dooming the champs than just the refs.
This, hate when some just blame refs all the time for a loss.

therealtruth
05-03-2015, 03:02 AM

You can. The Spurs blew it with the blown fast breaks and missed free throws. They failed to capitalize on their chances and the Clippers took advantage of all of theirs. Blake Griffin was 10/11 at the FT line.

sexinthatsx
05-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Spurs had no more timeouts... With 5 seconds to inbound the ball it was really a seedy move

Budkin
05-03-2015, 01:45 PM
For someone with so many posts to say something like this is confusing, do you honestly believe that? There is a difference between playing well and caring... Come on man

If they really wanted it they would have come out in Game 6 with that kind of energy and buried the Clips. Game 6 was full of half-assed, sloppy, disinterested play.