PDA

View Full Version : Can Kawhi and Parker play together?

RD2191
05-02-2015, 10:37 PM
I mean it's obvious that Parker isn't going to change his style of play. How many times in this series has he had more shot attempts than Kawhi? It's ridiculous. And lol Pop, telling Kawhi that this is his team while Parker is chucking away.:lol

Nathan89
05-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Parker can't play well with anyone.

dabom
05-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Remember enriquetards citing Enrique but not what is actually shown. :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Didn't read thread.

OP is faggot.

Kawhi shot the ball 5 times all game. Doesn't have an alpha bone in his body yet.

dabom
Parker has been a zero all year.

cjw
05-02-2015, 10:40 PM
I guess Kawhi and Durant have something in common

jhuan16
05-02-2015, 10:40 PM
No, spurs should trade Parker for a first round pick.

Malik Hairston
05-02-2015, 10:41 PM
No, spurs should trade Parker for a first round pick.

:lmao not even Billy King or Jim Buss would do that, tbh..

BatManu20
05-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Kawhi played really bad tonight, but he's only 23 and not yet used to those situations, so I give him a pass. It's our other vets that played like shit tonight/this series that I'm more frustrated with, and that starts with TP.

With that said, I'm pretty sure he was playing injured, but still.. It's obvious his prime has come and gone with the wind. He's a 33 y/o PG whose biggest asset was his speed. He's clearly lost that, so now he's relegated to shooting long jump shots, which is his weakness. He has no legs anymore, which is why every jump shot is flat and all arms.

We're blaming Parker for being a shitty player, when in reality, he's just a washed up shadow of what he once was (even, say, 2 years ago). I blame PATFO for giving him the Kobe treatment with his contract, more-so than I do him, tbh.

But, it is what it is, and we're stuck with him for the next 3 years, so we might as well get used to it, tbh. Constantly posting a new thread about how shitty he is every half hour isn't going to change that. Hopefully he comes back healthier and in better shape next year, and he's more durable (unlikely), and hopefully Kawhi takes the next step. That's our best hope at this point.