PDA

View Full Version : Pop gave away another title!

kobyz
05-02-2015, 10:59 PM
As much as he brilliant he is more stupid, we wasted really good chance of repeating because of stupidity... First of all not taking away that beard when he is see how much it cursing us all season long... The last regular season game against palicans, how he can't see the important of the game, that it's a live or die game, game that means title or no title, Clippers was the hardest match up we could have get, more than warriros, let them face other west contender while we waiting for them fresh after facing the mavs would have mean back to back titles... How could Pop do it to me once again? not only another heartbreak searies loss(probably the most heartbreaking game 7 loss of all time), it's also the most sad way to end of era, i can't live with this feeling, I'm in hell! Why we are so cursed franchise?

TXstbobcat
05-02-2015, 11:08 PM
As much as he brilliant he is more stupid, we wasted really good chance of repeating because of stupidity... First of all not taking away that beard when he is see how much it cursing us all season long... The last regular season game against palicans, how he can't see the important of the game, that it's a live or die game, game that means title or no title, Clippers was the hardest match up we could have get, more than warriros, let them face other west contender while we waiting for them fresh after facing the mavs would have mean back to back titles... How could Pop do it to me once again? not only another heartbreak searies loss(probably the most heartbreaking game 7 loss of all time), it's also the most sad way to end of era, i can't live with this feeling, I'm in hell! Why we are so cursed franchise?

I wouldn't call a team with 5 world titles a cursed franchise.

kobyz
05-02-2015, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't call a team with 5 world titles a cursed franchise.

You should if you looking on the bigger picture!

TXstbobcat
05-02-2015, 11:13 PM
You should if you looking on the bigger picture!

Looking at the fact that this team has 5 championships is looking at the big picture. there are fans that love it if their team even had 1 title.

kobyz
05-03-2015, 12:15 AM
We really wasted great oportonity for last title, if Pop coming into the season with urgency instead of cockiness it should have been not so hard to do with relative no real threats as warriors are inexperience, thunder injured, Clippers lack depth and cavs one year away to being elite team... Pop really screw it up, how he could let that happened, how he could do it to me!!!

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Agreed, old saurus coached like ass.

KaiRMD1
05-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Pop definitely screwed it up in this series. Probably some of the worst rotations I've ever seen but Spurs played with no urgency at times. We played the way we played all season sans for that one month and then there was Porker.

Jubabe
05-03-2015, 12:21 AM
It's so easy for you to blame Pop. Well, you aren't out there on that court, coaching the team and until you are you don't know shit!

Duncanforthree
05-03-2015, 12:28 AM
I watched 7 at a packed sports bar and even betas were looking around and asking why Pop didn't pull Parker when he turned into a Kobe-esque chucker in the 2nd quarter.