PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Conservatives, Johnny Depp Lovers, Neocons

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Who do you place the blame on, for the late response in federal aid.

We can all legitamitely agree that NO and the State of Lousianna were much less prepared than they should have been.

But the facts are that FEMA director said "we're sending help right now, they're getting 1 maybe 2 meals a day" when in fact, they had not done SHIT

The facts are it took 24 hours to decide on Zombie Terri Schiavo's feeding tube, yet 4 times as long to decide how to handle federal aid to NO.

Conservative Conservatives, Johnny Depp Whackers, Neocons....who do you think the blame goes to, at the federal level?

This isn't to talk shit, im really just curious.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
(ok so maybe i am talking shit about those of you who jack it to pictures of johnny depp dressed up in pirate outfits, but, its too easy)

exstatic
09-07-2005, 07:22 PM
(ok so maybe i am talking shit about those of you who jack it to pictures of johnny depp dressed up in pirate outfits, but, its too easy)

:lol I always wondered how such a fucking blind Neocon would have an avatar based on a pirate (lawlessness) played by an actor so disgusted with the administration that he actually DID move out of the country to raise his family.

Yes, we're talking about you, Joch.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 08:40 PM
i told you before that your avatar sucks

so

thispego
09-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Funny, yopu compare the schiavo situation to this.. Fact is shciavo is one person... Katrina is millions of people, the only reason things were goign so slow is because all of the fuckin people who were supposed to be running this country were on vacation.

Clandestino
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
i blame the poor people of new orleans for not getting out..

Clandestino
09-07-2005, 08:56 PM
:lmao

but i had to say that.. anything less and you guys would freak out

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Funny, yopu compare the schiavo situation to this.. Fact is shciavo is one person... Katrina is millions of people, the only reason things were goign so slow is because all of the fuckin people who were supposed to be running this country were on vacation.

so then who do u put the blame on

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 09:00 PM
i blame the poor people of new orleans for not getting out..

"i blame the poor people fo new orleans for not getting out is the reason federal aid was delayed" does not make much sense

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 09:01 PM
i told "joch" that too

the dude isnt naked u dork, i have the full picture version and got Slomo to resize it, hes wearing dark pants and a long sleeved shirt

Clandestino
09-07-2005, 09:01 PM
no fed aid would have been needed if they had got out!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 09:04 PM
no fed aid would have been needed if they had got out!

but putting the fault on those who did not get out, the city officials, all that makes sense

it doesnt change the fact that the federal aid, once they officially said they would step in, stepped in very slowly

see, clandestino this is exactly why i made this thread

you are totally incapable of doing anything else than 1) blindly supporting your leaders and 2) scoffing the shit out of the lower class

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 09:05 PM
"I feel justified in calling him an overly-zealous (yet mindless) conservative ****** who apparently feels the need to damn everyone who uses their brain to check the actions of their government"

she really hit the nail on the head didnt she

Clandestino
09-07-2005, 09:07 PM
actually, i believe most of the blame lies in the local governments, then the state, then FEMA,

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2005, 09:11 PM
I bet you 4000 Euro's that if the name of the mayor, governor, or head of FEMA's last name was Bush, that you'd be shifting blame elsewhere

thats just a theory of mine though (not a law, gtownspur)

The Ressurrected One
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I bet you 4000 Euro's that if the name of the mayor, governor, or head of FEMA's last name was Bush, that you'd be shifting blame elsewhere

thats just a theory of mine though (not a law, gtownspur)
Yeah, just because you would be crucifying a Governor or mayor named Bush doesn't mean the opposite would be true.

Fact remains, the principal responsibility for ensuring the safety of New Orleaners..ians...ites, whatever, rests with the Mayor, then the Governor. They both failed in so many ways. The federal government is actually bailing their asses out.

Clandestino
09-07-2005, 09:33 PM
and also the individual person. you have to use all your means to get out..

Vashner
09-07-2005, 09:40 PM
We needed another tread for the same discussion??

The Ressurrected One
09-07-2005, 09:40 PM
We needed another tread for the same discussion??
Apparently, we need several.

jochhejaam
09-08-2005, 06:30 AM
:lol I always wondered how such a fucking blind Neocon would have an avatar based on a pirate (lawlessness) played by an actor so disgusted with the administration that he actually DID move out of the country to raise his family.

Yes, we're talking about you, Joch.

You always wondered? Get a life dude. :lol

Add exstatic to the list of those who spend a shockingly inordinate amount of time wondering about the Johnny Depp avatar. Does your wife know? :lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant_Be_Faded
jochehehehehdjajjaaaam arent you the one with johnny depp on your avatar staring into the screen as if he's trying to seduce a young conservative boy?

originally posted by jochhejaam: Another poster that can't take his eyes off the depp avatar...that's disturbing.

You and mookie (edit in exstatic :lol ) spend an inordinate amount of time ogleing the avatars, that's probably not good but it is a free country. I think more that 9 out of 10 posters read the text and ignore the avatar.

Maybe I should change the avatar to keep you boys from nocturnal misdeeds.

http://www.texansforpeace.org/images/OffensiveGaysKissing.jpg

^^^Can't_Be_Faded and exstatic (picture taken by Mookie) celebrating the new gay marriage law in California :lmao

Hook Dem
09-08-2005, 12:24 PM
You always wondered? Get a life dude. :lol

Add exstatic to the list of those who spend a shockingly inordinate amount of time wondering about the Johnny Depp avatar. Does your wife know? :lol

http://www.texansforpeace.org/images/OffensiveGaysKissing.jpg

^^^Can't_Be_Faded and exstatic (picture taken by Mookie) celebrating the new gay marriage law in California :lmao
:lol :lol :lol

jochhejaam
09-09-2005, 06:27 AM
The facts are it took 24 hours to decide on Terri Schiavo's feeding tube, yet 4 times as long to decide how to handle federal aid to NO.

If you'd get your "facts" straight before you posted such nonsense maybe your thoughts would be taken seriously...maybe.
The decision to remove Terri's feeding tube took almost 7 years.

Are you related to nbadan?

February 1990… Terri suffers cardiac arrest and a severe loss of oxygen to her brain

May 1998… Michael files petition for court to determine whether Terri's feeding tube should be removed; Michael takes position that Terri would choose to remove the tube; Terri's parents take position that Terri would choose not to remove the tube

March 18, 2005… Terri's feeding tube removed for the third time

http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/infopage.html