PDA

View Full Version : Duncan should have retire after last year...

kobyz
05-02-2015, 11:40 PM
He killed himself all year for nothing, all year admireble effort, but it going to waste with heartbreaking end, He should have know senile Pop will do it to him again... I can't live anymore, I'm in hell, we could easily win the title if Pop come in and manage the season in order to win title and not with arrogant, or at least don't be that stupid not to take last game agains palicans like it's live or die... I wanted Timmy to go out on top with his sixth, and for sure not like in that heartbreaking way, i don't know if i can live anymore, i will be miserable the rest of my life, i'm in hell again!

TXstbobcat
05-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Why retire when he still loves to play and gets paid $10 million to do something he loves to do.

kobyz
05-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Why retire when he still loves to play and gets paid $10 million to do something he loves to do.

To save the disappointment and miserable from him, and espichelly from me, I'm in hell!!!

wildchild
05-02-2015, 11:54 PM
To save the disappointment and miserable from him, and espichelly from me, I'm in hell!!!

Damn boy...You don't understand what greatness means, fortunately for the Spurs and us, TIM DUNCAN does.

TheGoldStandard
05-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Tim took this one real hard, if he walks away it'll effect the way pop coaches

Juggity
05-03-2015, 12:01 AM
kobyz prepping for a summer of masochism, getting back into the spirit of 2013

Nathan89
05-03-2015, 12:02 AM
He probably would've he knew how bad his starting pg was going to be.

The Reckoning
05-03-2015, 12:02 AM
duncan still putting up prime numbers. he isn't going anywhere.

ajh18
05-03-2015, 12:10 AM
In my opinion, it's incredibly selfish when people want athletes to give up doing what they love - especially when they are still doing it at an elite level - so that we can "remember" them the way we want to.

It's made worse when the player is still performing at an elite level because you never know what additional memories you might be giving up. It's one of the most cynical outlooks you can take, thinking the best is now/in the past and the future will never have anything worth remembering. It's not like he's hurting the team either. He's playing incredibly. Tonight again reminded me of why he's the man on this team.

I cherish every second I get to watch Tim Duncan plays, and don't want him to retire a second sooner than he wants, as long as he remains an overall positive for the Spurs.

FlAVaK
05-03-2015, 12:13 AM
He killed himself all year for nothing...

And you should have killed yourself...

kobyz prepping for a summer of masochism, getting back into the spirit of 2013

FlAVaK
05-03-2015, 12:14 AM
But in all seriousness: Itīs just sports!

kobyz
05-03-2015, 12:25 AM
But in all seriousness: Itīs just sports!

I can't explain it, It's just sport for me with other teams i am a fan, when it's other teams then it's only dissepoint that get over, but with Duncan and the spurs it's everything for me, it's my life...

ajh18
05-03-2015, 12:30 AM
I can't explain it, It's just sport for me with other teams i am a fan, when it's other teams then it's only dissepoint that get over, but with Duncan and the spurs it's everything for me, it's my life...

If that's how you feel, think about what Tim wants and what's good for the Spurs, not what you want.

kobyz
05-03-2015, 02:37 AM
In my opinion, it's incredibly selfish when people want athletes to give up doing what they love - especially when they are still doing it at an elite level - so that we can "remember" them the way we want to.

It's made worse when the player is still performing at an elite level because you never know what additional memories you might be giving up. It's one of the most cynical outlooks you can take, thinking the best is now/in the past and the future will never have anything worth remembering. It's not like he's hurting the team either. He's playing incredibly. Tonight again reminded me of why he's the man on this team.

I cherish every second I get to watch Tim Duncan plays, and don't want him to retire a second sooner than he wants, as long as he remains an overall positive for the Spurs.

but retiring last year would have protect him from Pop and his trait of giving away title for free, would have saved the pain and demege to his body and soul, no need for Duncan to rip, tear and kill his body only to ends up once again with dissepointment and miserable of Pop giving away another title...

kobyz
05-03-2015, 02:43 AM
If that's how you feel, think about what Tim wants and what's good for the Spurs, not what you want.

The only reason Duncan kept playing is to win another title and Pop ruin it for him once again, he is miserable that such phenomenal season by him going to waste because of Pop stupidity, he have to be regratting coming back and killing his body for nothing, only pain to his soul...

kobyz
05-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Pop waste Duncan last chance, why why why???

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2015, 03:11 AM
The only reason Duncan kept playing is to win another title and Pop ruin it for him once again, he is miserable that such phenomenal season by him going to waste because of Pop stupidity, he have to be regratting coming back and killing his body for nothing, only pain to his soul...
You have a point, he can't keep sacrificing his body at this age. It won't be good in the long run, just look at Nash, Barkley and McHale's limp, etc.

It was up to him though not us. He loves the game and his teammates too much to had let them down this year.

DesignatedT
05-03-2015, 03:15 AM
The fuck are you talking about. Tim is climbing up the leaderboards of legends. Stfu and go away. Tim should play as long as he wants.

mkurts
05-03-2015, 03:37 AM
Pop waste Duncan last chance, why why why???

To show he is the boss not Duncan

kobyz
05-03-2015, 03:56 AM
You have a point, he can't keep sacrificing his body at this age. It won't be good in the long run, just look at Nash, Barkley and McHale's limp, etc.

It was up to him though not us. He loves the game and his teammates too much to had let them down this year.
I'm also afraid this is bad for his body, he clearly playing on his reserves and taking it to the limit, i think this season he gave everything he had left and his body can't carry another year, i can't hold myself with how dissepointed it that Pop wasted great oportonity for Duncan last run with his sloppiness and naiveness, if he coach correctly the season those are the best circumstances we ever had to winning title...

timmy2003
05-03-2015, 04:06 AM
Timmy is still our most reliable player. Get LMA on board we can still win

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2015, 04:56 AM
To show he is the boss not Duncan
Pop ain't nobody's boss, just a coattail rider