PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the LA Clippers

Embedded
05-02-2015, 11:51 PM
What a game, what a series. Good luck to you. I couldn't be more proud of my guys, proud to be a Spur.

dabom
05-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Fucking cheaters. They can suck a bag of dicks.

Pentagruel
05-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Fucking cheaters. They can suck a bag of dicks.

Don't be so damn bitter. It was a great series where both teams have it there all. Clippers played damn hard and won a big series. Congratulations to them and good luck.

Here's to the Spurs coming back strong next season.

lefty
05-02-2015, 11:57 PM
I'm happy for them tbh

dabom
05-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Don't be so damn bitter. It was a great series where both teams have it there all. Clippers played damn hard and won a big series. Congratulations to them and good luck.

Here's to the Spurs coming back strong next season.

Tony getting waived or some shit?

sananspursfan21
05-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Not too upset because the writing was on the wall. The lack of intensity since the beginning of game 6 was the tell-tale for me.

That being said, I'm at the same time annoyed because truthfully the Clips played above their means, the Spurs jacked around for 7 games and STILL almost won it. If they could have played at half form of last year, the series would be done in 4.

sananspursfan21
05-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Really, the Spurs as a team weren't intense for more than 15 minutes the entire series. Game 3 was a glimpse of what we should have seen from these guys... Just sad to know what could have been

Pentagruel
05-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Not too upset because the writing was on the wall. The lack of intensity since the beginning of game 6 was the tell-tale for me.

That being said, I'm at the same time annoyed because truthfully the Clips played above their means, the Spurs jacked around for 7 games and STILL almost won it. If they could have played at half form of last year, the series would be done in 4.

I really don't believe that. I think the Clippers are a legit strong team. No need to demean their accomplishment because the Spurs lost. I wish they had played a cleaner series but sonetimes it's just the way it goes. Both teams were excellent but in the end the Clippers made a few more plays.

DrSteffo
05-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Great final game. Props to both teams.

sananspursfan21
05-03-2015, 12:16 AM
I really don't believe that. I think the Clippers are a legit strong team. No need to demean their accomplishment because the Spurs lost. I wish they had played a cleaner series but sonetimes it's just the way it goes. Both teams were excellent but in the end the Clippers made a few more plays.

It's not because the Spurs lost to them. They're not a great team, they have a playground style offense and pretty good (not great) defense. I don't look for them to last long against the Rockets.

No sour grapes man, it's been my opinion for years (as this team hasn't changed since getting swept 3 years ago). Just never been impressed with them at any point.

Pentagruel
05-03-2015, 12:34 AM
It's not because the Spurs lost to them. They're not a great team, they have a playground style offense and pretty good (not great) defense. I don't look for them to last long against the Rockets.

No sour grapes man, it's been my opinion for years (as this team hasn't changed since getting swept 3 years ago). Just never been impressed with them at any point.

Well, we'll see I guess. If Paul's injury is not too serious I think they'll have a great series versus the rockets too. They have a talented core and an acceptable if not great coach. Their bench could let them down but it should be a good one versus the rockets.

I would bet they beat the rockets but get goobered by GSW after two exhausting series.

EIC
05-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Fuck the Clippers.

Redick looks like a skeezy fuck who is into very weird shit sexually, Paul is an actress flopper, Griffin is that big dude who you just know is a total pussy, Barnes is a piece of shit thug, Big Baby is a dumb fucking ox, Austin Rivers is a nepotic scrub, and Jordan is a cyclops-looking motherfucker who can't shoot a free throw to save his life.

I hate those fucks almost as much as the Thunder.

fresnodog
05-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Fuck the clippers!!!

hommeaetage
05-03-2015, 01:33 AM
At this point I'll say go LeBron, fuck everyone else including the Clippers

Mugen
05-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Congrats on getting out of the first round tbh.

tmtcsc
05-03-2015, 01:40 AM
If anyone thinks the Clippers took the Spurs best shot and won, they are delusional. Tony and Tiago weren't themselves the whole series. The Clippers are a good team - not great. It's unfortunate but just as well - losing to Houston would have SUCKED.

Kawhi showed flashes of greatness but I'm not sure what to think of how he finished this series. I'm not sure he is a Max player but I also don't know what choice the Spurs have.

K...
05-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Go clips. They needed this. They've been through a lot. Gsw made the jump over them, and to regress to a first round exit would put the team :/ jeopardy. The win doesn't fix them, but keeps cp3 and Blake's legacy intact.

tmtcsc
05-03-2015, 01:42 AM
At this point I'll say go LeBron, fuck everyone else including the Clippers

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4195e5cb29b6e3d25932e5b622b5e2db/tumblr_mzf5ordOVf1toaaico2_400.gif

Fuck Lebron. Go Warriors or Bulls or Hawks.