PDA

View Full Version : No way in hell

RD2191
05-02-2015, 11:57 PM
the Spurs were winning 2 series on the road with the worst PG in the playoffs starting. A miracle it even went 7, tbh.

Nathan89
05-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Spurs would've had a decent shot vs any team in the playoffs. GSW is the only team I wouldn't pick them over.

Darius Bieber
05-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Truth bomb by Rob tbh. This series should have been over sooner, if not for Clippers having bone headed plays at the end of games.

dabom
05-03-2015, 12:01 AM
We were playing 4vs5. this whole year tbh. Tony getting minutes was also a reason we kept losing close games.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Tony was pretty awful this year and I am a fan of his, no denying he was bad. He got that contract and rested in the offseason and looked horrible this year and put on alot of weight as well, banged up to boot.

marinoman
05-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Not having hca wasn't the issue imo, hell we were at home with a solid opportunity to end it. We were 1-2 at home and played like uninspired shit twice
hca is overrated

RD2191
05-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Tony was pretty awful this year and I am a fan of his, no denying he was bad. He got that contract and rested in the offseason and looked horrible this year and put on alot of weight as well, banged up to boot.
We looked good late in the season but Kawhi was playing great then. Need a bit more consistency from him and we should be good to go next season.

marinoman
05-03-2015, 12:12 AM
My post looks like some dr Suess shit must've accidentally hit something

KaiRMD1
05-03-2015, 12:14 AM
If Spurs were playing the same kind of ball during their run, they could but that month of great play was just an empty dream.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Before the season a rested Parker was seriously one of the things I was counting on to make up for some almost inevitable regression elsewhere on the championship team.

I didn't expect 13 regular season Parker but him being the one then regressing more than anyone is pretty shocking and of course disappointing.

Also disappointing that when it really mattered in the playoffs, that Pop didn't pull the trigger like he has in the past and finding the best rotations without the weakest links.

But yeah, Warriors with a 50 pct Splitter and terrible Parker would have been very tough.

Still, it's a matchup where the Spurs could have played Leonard at the 4 a lot in really good lineups.

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Not having hca wasn't the issue imo, hell we were at home with a solid opportunity to end it. We were 1-2 at home and played like uninspired shit twice
hca is overrated

HCA is not overrated, they blew game 6 look how HCA was tonight Paul Barnes and Redick shooting from 3 miles.

therealtruth
05-03-2015, 12:46 AM
HCA is not overrated, they blew game 6 look how HCA was tonight Paul Barnes and Redick shooting from 3 miles.

Yes. We wasted our homecourt advantage with hack-a-jordan.

K...
05-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Rob, you can fit more in the headlines. This is a dumb apo trick you picked up.they'll be times for ot but don't go to the well too often our you just look dumb

Clipper Nation
05-03-2015, 01:00 AM
If the Spurs had UCLA Tony Parker instead of French Tony Parker, they'd probably be the second seed right now :lol

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 01:01 AM
We looked good late in the season but Kawhi was playing great then. Need a bit more consistency from him and we should be good to go next season.Thats true, they looked more like the Spurs late in the season after sleep walking through much of it. Weird to see it over with so fast and it sums up this season.

hca is overrated

It is usually big in a game 7 though, but you are right they had HC in game 6 and blew that one and lost two overall at home. Overall very inconsistent this year this team was.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-03-2015, 01:23 AM

I have never hopped on the Parker hate wagon. Until now.

Parker had a horrible season. Incredibly inconsistent, hogged the ball, and created an endless slew of turnovers. Not to mention he really?let his physicality and health go down the drain over the prior offseason. He was much slower and sluggish. Damn shame how awful he did this season. I can only imagine how bad it'll be next year if he has the same focus.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 01:26 AM
I have never hopped on the Parker hate wagon. Until now.

Parker had a horrible season. Incredibly inconsistent, hogged the ball, and created an endless slew of turnovers. Not to mention he really?let his physicality and health go down the drain over the prior offseason. He was much slower and sluggish. Damn shame how awful he did this season. I can only imagine how bad it'll be next year if he has the same focus.
He let himself loose after title #5 as some others appeared to as well the first half of the year but his lasted almost all year. He needs to do what Tim did after 011 when he looked done and lose weight and rest and come back next year hungry as hell. It seems he got fat and happy and just kind of half assed it this year and got hurt to boot, horrible season for Tony and I hope he has some left honestly.

K...
05-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Uh injury, old, why really hate on Parker those things are unavoidable. Dude clearly tried his best, maybe tried to hard.