PDA

View Full Version : after the past 3 seasons, i needed this loss tbh

Arc
05-03-2015, 12:27 AM
i mean goddamn, the spurs must have shortened my life span by 10 years with all the close games. now i can just sit back, relax, and watch two teams i don't care for play basketball.

cjw
05-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Yup! Now I can watch my Rangers win the cup they pissed away last year in the finals. Not that anyone cares about that Canadian sport.

Team wasn't hungry until tonight's game and glad this will kick their ass to play better next year.

SpurSpurSpurs
05-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Exactly my thoughts. Spurs also needed this, but it just makes me sad thinking that this might be the last of Tim and Manu.

Arc
05-03-2015, 12:55 AM
manu's one of my favorite players ever, but he needs to retire. you could see it all season, he's done.

timmy, however, has another 1-2 years left in him. he was a monster this series. easily the best player on the team.

hater
05-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Somewhat agree
wish spurs didn't make the playoffs this year. But stil means next year they will be rested and hungry

InRareForm
05-03-2015, 01:43 AM
the deep playoff runs.... the emotional baggage of the years past... you knew something was not there... the fire and passion. Yet the spurs went 7 games against a real good team. not bad if you ask me.