PDA

View Full Version : Was Tony Parker on the take?

DD
05-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Or is he just that shitty?

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 12:37 AM
I miss when it was January/February and 80% of the forum was angry and thought I was "trolling" about Parker being done:lol..

To answer your question, I don't think he was on the take, but he gained like 20 pounds, though..

TXstbobcat
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
I miss when it was January/February and 80% of the forum was angry and thought I was "trolling" about Parker being done:lol..

To answer your question, I don't think he was on the take, but he gained like 20 pounds, though..

one can buy a lot of French pastries for $45 million

RD2191
05-03-2015, 12:47 AM
:lol

DD
05-03-2015, 12:53 AM
I miss when it was January/February and 80% of the forum was angry and thought I was "trolling" about Parker being done

damn...good call, b. I admittedly didn't watch must basketball this year so I wasn't aware of how much he let himself go. Then I saw a pic of TP last year and it was night and day a la 1999 Barry Bonds and 2001 Bonds--but all in the gut and chin.

EIC
05-03-2015, 01:15 AM
He had several very, very bad plays at very critical junctures in the game.

If he pulls that ball out after we had the rebound going the other way with a 4-5 point lead, and we get a good shot or at least bleed time off the clock, we likely clinch the game.

If he holds on to that rebound instead of letting it fall back into Clipper hans, we likely clinch the game.

I'm sure there were others, but those are the ones that come to mind.

spurraider21
05-03-2015, 04:23 AM
parker had been this way for a vast majority of the season... and this was supposed to be his rebound year after taking the summer off for once. he had a solid march but went right back in the shithole in april

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 04:28 AM
On the ham cake.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 04:30 AM
This was no surprise after watching 2014-15 Parker. He had about 5-6 good games when the Spurs started that big winning streak to end the season, but outside of that this is who Tony Parker is now. Thankfully NBA GMs are retarded and hopefully there will be one dazzled by the name and willing to believe it was just injuries and not him being completely done so he can be salary dumped.

Horse
05-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Could be along with pop. They were the only ones with negative attitudes Tony hoping they can find a way, pop claiming vacation is not bad either. This weird shit with pop is getting old. The guy claims loyalty cause he rides an injured or broken Parker but this same fuck pulled TD game 6 when all we needed was a rebound.