PDA

View Full Version : Danny Green looks sad in the postgame vid

ElNono
05-03-2015, 01:09 AM
check http://www.nba.com/spurs/video

You can tell he enjoyed this group of guys. He made it sound like he'll like to be back. He also said they wanted to have a special run for Tim, Manu...

I think he knows he didn't have a very good series. Although, I think Game 7 was by far his best game.

Hope the spurs can keep him.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Sounds like he knows Manu is gone, tbh..the heart and soul and nose of the team..

RD2191
05-03-2015, 01:10 AM
What is there to say tbh? Fuck Parker I guess. DG threw a block party. Great game. Would love to see him back with the Spurs.

Kool Bob Love
05-03-2015, 01:11 AM
After the buzzer Manu gave Green a hug. I think Green knows this was Manu's last year.

Mugen
That fat contract the Spurs are gonna give him this summer should make up for it tbh.

testies
fuck parker

ElNono
Sounds like he knows Manu is gone, tbh..the heart and soul and nose of the team..

I dunno, but Manu was def consoling him at the end of the game...

loveforthegame
Hope he's back. :tu

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:12 AM
I dunno, but Maun was def consoling him at the end of the game...

I think it was evident with the way Manu played all series that it could be the end in his mind, tbh..not even speaking from a skills standpoint, but I don't think he brought the same fire and intensity that we're accustomed to seeing from him..when it's gone, it's gone..

05-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Hopefully Green accepts less money so the Spurs have FA options. Green seems to really like Pop and the Spurs since they turned him from a D League player to one of the best 3 and D players in the league.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Hopefully Green accepts less money so the Spurs have FA options. Green seems to really like Pop and the Spurs since they turned him from a D League player to one of the best 3 and D players in the league.

I'm not sure if Green accepting less would even change anything, tbh..

Realistically, unless they get Aldridge, there isn't much this team can do next year to take a leap, especially if Manu is gone..

Mugen
05-03-2015, 01:14 AM

:lol fuck that. This nigga sacrifices more than any other player on the team. His coach has scapegoated him many times without even a glance at the scapepig at point guard.

Get your money, Danny.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 01:15 AM
I think it was evident with the way Manu played all series that it could be the end in his mind, tbh..not even speaking from a skills standpoint, but I don't think he brought the same fire and intensity that we're accustomed to seeing from him..when it's gone, it's gone..

Yeah... actually, I thought this was Gino's best game of the series too, tbh...

There's a Manu vid there too in spurs.com, he's non-committal about the future, but he mentions that while not hurt this season, which is good, it's a lot of work to be ready to compete with the young guys...

Johnny RIngo
05-03-2015, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure if Green accepting less would even change anything, tbh..

Realistically, unless they get Aldridge, there isn't much this team can do next year to take a leap, especially if Manu is gone..

Yup, they desperately need another option on the wing. Another point guard too but nothing can be done about that with the fat fuck locked up for three years.

crc21209
05-03-2015, 01:16 AM
Kawhi and Green both need to be back. Easily 2 of my favorite Spurs kf all time. Green has been so underappreciated and undervalued by alot of Spurs fans over the years.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-03-2015, 01:19 AM
I think we can all agree that Parker shit the bed this season. He's nothing but an inconsistent dead weight at this point. I'd rather have Manu back next year instead of Parker, but that isn't going to happen.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:20 AM
Yeah... actually, I thought this was Gino's best game of the series too, tbh...

There's a Manu vid there too in spurs.com, he's non-committal about the future, but he mentions that while not hurt this season, which is good, it's a lot of work to be ready to compete with the young guys...

It was pretty annoying/perplexing that Pop put Belinelli in after Manu was on a hot streak and looking good..not every player on the Spurs has earned a long leash like certain others, I guess:lol..

therealtruth
Had an awesome game defensively. Needs to work on his ball handling and play making. He needs to be a more integral part of the offense.

Sean Cagney

:(
Hope he's back. :tu

Hell yeah. He is very underrated.

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Get a dildo Daddy Greed.

wildchild
05-03-2015, 01:22 AM
:lol fuck that. This nigga sacrifices more than any other player on the team. His coach has scapegoated him many times without even a glance at the scapepig at point guard.

Get your money, Danny.

Agreed. He's 28 years old, it's his last chance to get a big money deal, and he earned that deal, with the Spurs or any other team.

james evans
05-03-2015, 01:24 AM
i would not re-sign Green. Unfortuneatly, we are stuck with parker's gunning ass the next 2 years.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 01:26 AM
It was pretty annoying/perplexing that Pop put Belinelli in after Manu was on a hot streak and looking good..not every player on the Spurs has earned a long leash like certain others, I guess:lol..

I didn't really mind, since Beli has been very good for us this series, and frankly, he's been the better 3 point shooter for us this season.

I also think this team should come back together next season rested, maybe a couple extra pieces here or there, and they can still make noise. Manu can't be supermanu anymore, but he's still better than alleged NBA players like Austin Rivers, or Hedo, tbh...

kaji157
05-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Wow men, love the guy!

"San antonio is home for me"

"i hope i am back"

"we were lucky to have this group for a couple of years"

Seems to me he knows manu is gone.

Mugen
05-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Get dat money, Danny. You've earned it.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Sucks that it looked like Green was beginning the hot stage of IcyHot in this game, btw, probably would have lasted throughout the Houston series:lol..it's usually hot for 3 weeks or so, then cold for 2, etc..

hommeaetage
05-03-2015, 01:32 AM
I hope Danny comes back, but I'll understand if he gets a payday. He has earned every penny contrary to a certain point guard

Stabula
05-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Of course he looks sad. His team lost to a buzzer beating shot in Game 7 of the playoffs.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Of course he looks sad. His team lost to a buzzer beating shot in Game 7 of the playoffs.

None of the other guys in the vids really look sad like him, tbh... (maybe Kawhi, but just hard to tell with him)...

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 01:38 AM
I think we can all agree that Parker shit the bed this season. He's nothing but an inconsistent dead weight at this point. I'd rather have Manu back next year instead of Parker, but that isn't going to happen.

I'd rather have Neal back than Parker.

Darius Bieber
05-03-2015, 01:39 AM
None of the other guys in the vids really look sad like him, tbh... (maybe Kawhi, but just hard to tell with him)...

The other guys have been through everything, they're veterans and have gotten their big pay day. This series was for Green to up his value and get that big contract. He knew he didn't play as good and is now paying the price.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Sucks that it looked like Green was beginning the hot stage of IcyHot in this game, btw, probably would have lasted throughout the Houston series:lol..it's usually hot for 3 weeks or so, then cold for 2, etc..

That means vs. GSW he might have still had it :( Oh well the Spurs are out and no need to cry over it now but he was starting to get hot IMO. If they got by this game who knows? I could not stomach losing to the Beard, Dwight or TERRY though, that is for certain. I can't stand TERRY.

Nah man fuck that, they have Patty who is better than Neal as a backup. I would take G Hill back though.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Hard to imagine any Spurs players can feel too bad about a game after enduring 6, tbh..

ElNono
05-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Hard to imagine any Spurs players can feel too bad about a game after enduring 6, tbh..

yeah, plus Danny really spoke highly of the group in general...

him being a free agent, you know, it might might end up that he's not with the group anymore... I think he cherished this 3 year run with the team...

DieHardSpursFan1537
What in the fuck actually happened to Neal? What team is he on now?

Arc
i'd bring danny back for 5-6m ish. we need to try and get another scoring threat like LMA first though, tbh.

this series showed us that if parker isn't 100% healthy or is playing chickenshit ball because of ibaka-type defenders, we have no one else to turn to for scoring.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 01:43 AM
6 and last years run to 5 make a loss like this one seem minor........ Both the good and bad prepared us.

Mugen
05-03-2015, 01:43 AM
i'd bring danny back for 5-6m ish. we need to try and get another scoring threat like LMA first though, tbh.

this series showed us that if parker isn't 100% healthy or is playing chickenshit ball because of ibaka-type defenders, we have no one else to turn to for scoring.

:lol Danny is gonna make twice that much and Aldridge isnt coming tbh

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:44 AM

Jodie Meeks just got 6 per year and that was before the much-discussed cap increase in the next few years:lol..

Ice009
05-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Just watched the game. Fuck. I gotta go back to work now after that. Sucks. Spurs played their asses off, just couldn't get it. Paul was unbelievable.

Fucking hated that buzzer going off before that final play too. That guy should be fired. Not sure if it would have made a difference on that last play though.

It seems that it takes unbelievable performances for teams to beat the Spurs. The last 10-15 years, I've never seen teams consistently play as well against anybody else as they have in some of these series against the Spurs. A lot of teams and players seem to have the games of their lives against the Spurs, then they don't play that well ever again.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Nah man fuck that, they have Patty who is better than Neal as a backup. I would take G Hill back though.

George Hill sucks. Most overrated defender I have ever seen since he was worse fighting over screens than even Jefferson.

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2015, 01:46 AM
6 and last years run to 5 make a loss like this one seem minor........ Both the good and bad prepared us.
Told you Green would outshine Kawhi this game man. He always hits the feels when he knows this could be it for Timmy and Manu

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Told you Green would outshine Kawhi this game man. He always hits the feels when he knows this could be it for Timmy and Manu

??? I never argued about Green or Kawhi this game? Are you sure it was not another poster? I like both but yeah he did outshine him this game.
George Hill sucks. Most overrated defender I have ever seen since he was worse fighting over screens than even Jefferson.

And Gary Neal is even a remotely decent defender? I agree Hill is not great but he is alot better overall than Neal was/is. I don't want Neal back on this team, never ever. How about we go in a totally different direction?

Arc
05-03-2015, 01:52 AM
:lol Danny is gonna make twice that much and Aldridge isnt coming tbh

well, i'm not taking into account the cap going up (is it? dunno anything about that shit tbh), but i wouldn't spend a ton of money on danny. he's a 3 and D guy that's streaky and too reliant on other players to score. he was pretty useless offensively against the clippers for most of the series.

as for LMA, i doubt he's coming here too, especially after our first round exit, but you never know.

TheGreatYacht
05-03-2015, 01:54 AM
??? I never argued about Green or Kawhi this game? Are you sure it was not another poster? I like both but yeah he did outshine him this game.
Yeah it was you, I'd dig through the threads but there was at least 6 pages of them tonight

Cloud786
05-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Danny MUST be re-signed. If this team wants any chance to compete for a title, his defense is essential. I think after this series, Kawhi is a bit overrated defender in terms of being able to stick him on anyone and shut him down. Second, Manu is a legend but he needs to retire and the spurs need to move on. I think the second priority is being able to sign a playmaker/bench scorer who can do the things similar to what Manu can do. Honestly, no one will be able to fill the void left by Manu and what he brought to this team but we need a secondary playmaker. As for TP, I can only imagine how he felt over the duration of the season. Since he's the only ball handler (assuming Manu retires), we need him to be healthy, although I don't know if that will ever happen. But if Manu decides to hang them up, I think this franchise will feel the void left behind for a few years tbh.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 01:58 AM
I haven't seen a Spurs interview that rough since AJ's on KNBC LA when the Lakers swept in 2001.

KaiRMD1
05-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Green deserves a spot on this team, spurs better bring the old sport back

daslicer
05-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Just watched the game. Fuck. I gotta go back to work now after that. Sucks. Spurs played their asses off, just couldn't get it. Paul was unbelievable.

Fucking hated that buzzer going off before that final play too. That guy should be fired. Not sure if it would have made a difference on that last play though.

It seems that it takes unbelievable performances for teams to beat the Spurs. The last 10-15 years, I've never seen teams consistently play as well against anybody else as they have in some of these series against the Spurs. A lot of teams and players seem to have the games of their lives against the Spurs, then they don't play that well ever again.

Yeah that tends to be so damn frustrating I will never get how scrub players like Barnes can have career playoff games against the spurs but the next series turn back into garbage. It seems like that's always been the case when the spurs lose. I never get what it is about the Spurs that brings the best out in scrub players come playoff time.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 02:00 AM
Yeah it was you, I'd dig through the threads but there was at least 6 pages of them tonight

What did I say and when did I argue about Danny or Kawhi? Seems odd that I don't remember that. I wasn't on here tonight as I was at work until the 4th Quarter and came on here after the game.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Danny MUST be re-signed. If this team wants any chance to compete for a title, his defense is essential. I think after this series, Kawhi is a bit overrated defender in terms of being able to stick him on anyone and shut him down. Second, Manu is a legend but he needs to retire and the spurs need to move on. I think the second priority is being able to sign a playmaker/bench scorer who can do the things similar to what Manu can do. Honestly, no one will be able to fill the void left by Manu and what he brought to this team but we need a secondary playmaker. As for TP, I can only imagine how he felt over the duration of the season. Since he's the only ball handler (assuming Manu retires), we need him to be healthy, although I don't know if that will ever happen. But if Manu decides to hang them up, I think this franchise will feel the void left behind for a few years tbh.

This team won't be competing for a title for a long time if this was Tim's last game. Either way though Green is a pretty versatile player who did a lot for this team this season especially with Parker being so awful. Of course the Spurs aren't finding another Manu in free agency. The closest copy of him is 200 miles east down I-10.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 02:04 AM
And Gary Neal is even a remotely decent defender? I agree Hill is not great but he is alot better overall than Neal was/is. I don't want Neal back on this team, never ever. How about we go in a totally different direction?

It was a joke expressing frustration at how bad Parker is now. Though I honestly would rather have Neal than $14 million ex-great in the Kobe phase of his career. But George Hill on the contract he's on would be almost as bad as the current situation with Parker.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 02:07 AM
It was a joke expressing frustration at how bad Parker is now. Though I honestly would rather have Neal than $14 million ex-great in the Kobe phase of his career. But George Hill on the contract he's on would be almost as bad as the current situation with Parker.

Cool I should have known that was a joke. I didn't know what Hill made, agreed on that as well. Parker is horrible this year, no doubt about it this was his worst year by far and then some (Since his rookie year that is). I would rather have alot over this version of Tony. Hopefully he gets skinny and faster again and finds that Duncan 2012 juice, otherwise we are stuck.

FkLA
05-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Damn what did my nigga Danny say? I was too disgusted after the loss to watch the postgame. I did see Manu gave him a hug after the buzzer though.

Mugen
05-03-2015, 02:12 AM
Maybe he just found out about TP's extension

RD2191
05-03-2015, 02:13 AM
You're on a toll tonight.:lmao

ElNono
05-03-2015, 02:20 AM

:lol

daslicer
05-03-2015, 02:20 AM
You guys should click on Tony Parker's post game video. He also looks even more depressed than Danny Green.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 02:21 AM

Fuck :lmao

TP's extension

Fuck :depressed

wildchild
05-03-2015, 02:55 AM

I don't expect Tony or Boris look sad after all...They're under contract and both said they'll play for France in the summer.

The elimination in first round means more rest, more time to heal Parker's injury...it's a relief for them, tbh.

carina_gino20
05-03-2015, 03:26 AM
I haven't seen a Spurs interview that rough since AJ's on KNBC LA when the Lakers swept in 2001.

TD in 2013 was worse tho...

Keepin' it real
05-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Maybe he was sad because in spite of playing his best game in the series, Pop designed the final play to be a difficult lob for Kawhi against Blake instead of letting Danny shoot a 3 for the win. Danny Green -- forever in Pop's doghouse.

-21-
05-03-2015, 03:59 AM
Bring Danny back, Pop! Do it!

phxspurfan
05-03-2015, 04:01 AM
I would take G Hill back though.

That would be something

jhuan16
05-03-2015, 04:44 AM
I rather have Roger Mason Jr back than Parker.

spursparker9
05-03-2015, 04:59 AM
TD in 2013 was worse tho...

That was the worst.

james evans
05-03-2015, 05:06 AM
Maybe he was sad because in spite of playing his best game in the series, Pop designed the final play to be a difficult lob for Kawhi against Blake instead of letting Danny shoot a 3 for the win. Danny Green -- forever in Pop's doghouse.
do you really think green would have hit a 3 to win the game?

Ice009
05-03-2015, 07:14 AM
Yeah that tends to be so damn frustrating I will never get how scrub players like Barnes can have career playoff games against the spurs but the next series turn back into garbage. It seems like that's always been the case when the spurs lose. I never get what it is about the Spurs that brings the best out in scrub players come playoff time.

Hey DaSlicer, good to see you man. So what did you think of the game overall?

K...
05-03-2015, 10:19 AM
What was the OP talking about? Danny looked fine. Are you expecting him to be dancing and frogging his way out of LA? He talked calmly and clearly. It's about a week or two till he can reunite with his postseason dance buddy lebron.

Capster
05-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Why wouldn't he be sad???? They lost by 2 lousy points!!! DUH!

cjw
05-03-2015, 10:30 AM
i would not re-sign Green. Unfortuneatly, we are stuck with parker's gunning ass the next 2 years.

Who are you signing instead? Issue is you'd have to fit in someone at Danny's cap hold and there isn't a comparable player out there. If Danny leaves, team is almost certainly operating under cap and won't have MLE, though can stay above cap by not renouncing guys.

And on game winner, you're right - very hard to get a good clean look with 1.0 seconds. They made the right play call as it would have been the highest % shot had it not been previewed with phantom buzzer.

james evans
05-03-2015, 10:52 AM
What was the OP talking about? Danny looked fine. Are you expecting him to be dancing and frogging his way out of LA? He talked calmly and clearly. It's about a week or two till he can reunite with his postseason dance buddy lebron.
He was after game 7 in the club with lebron and crew.(2013)

james evans
05-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Who are you signing instead? Issue is you'd have to fit in someone at Danny's cap hold and there isn't a comparable player out there. If Danny leaves, team is almost certainly operating under cap and won't have MLE, though can stay above cap by not renouncing guys.

And on game winner, you're right - very hard to get a good clean look with 1.0 seconds. They made the right play call as it would have been the highest % shot had it not been previewed with phantom buzzer.
I really don't know man. But i'm sick of green coming up short and giving these sad ass press conferences hoping someone would feel sorry for him. It's like he forgot how to play defense and shoot the whole fucking series. I can understand 1,2, or even 3 bad shooting games, but how the fuck do you have 7 bad games in a 7 game series??

Chinook
05-03-2015, 11:06 AM
I really don't know man. But i'm sick of green coming up short and giving these sad ass press conferences hoping someone would feel sorry for him. It's like he forgot how to play defense and shoot the whole fucking series. I can understand 1,2, or even 3 bad shooting games, but how the fuck do you have 7 bad games in a 7 game series??

Lol, he only had three bad games. He shot well in Games Two, Three and Seven. And his defense in Game Five was excellent. Actually, he only played poor defense in Game Six.

cjw
05-03-2015, 11:06 AM

He was the best player on the floor yesterday wearing black outside of Duncan. Without him, game isn't even close.

james evans
05-03-2015, 11:18 AM
He was the best player on the floor yesterday wearing black outside of Duncan. Without him, game isn't even close.
green had a couple good blocks, but he played some bad fuckign defense as well and still continued to miss wide open shots. Wasn't as bad as the others, but not a good. He is shit. The spurs need to spend some money man and popovich needs to stop fuckign throwing at least 10 games a year trying to look smart. The shit aint cute anymore. cut it out.

Keepin' it real
05-03-2015, 11:34 AM
do you really think green would have hit a 3 to win the game?

I don't know, but I would have preferred that instead of a long-distance alley-oop pass to Leonard. Even if the play would have worked, I would have been scratching my head. At least run a play where you can get off a shot.

And also, to put Bonner in the game instead of Manu or Mills??? Come on.

SpursFan86
05-03-2015, 11:48 AM

RD2191
05-03-2015, 11:59 AM
:lmaoa certain french pg not mentioned

Mugen
05-03-2015, 12:09 PM

:lol Danny with a nuclear bomb tbh

daslicer
05-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey DaSlicer, good to see you man. So what did you think of the game overall?

I did enjoy watching Tim give it his all in this game along with Green having the best game of the series. Parker made some huge mistakes towards the end of the game but I'm not really upset him considering he played hard. I felt it was just one of those games where if a few bounces go the spurs way along with a few calls the outcome is different. I will say this is why you want home court advantage because it gives an evenly matched opponent the edge in a game 7. Nobody in here should ever say HCA doesn't mean anything again. On a side note I will be rooting hard for Doc Rivers failure I can't stand this clown and the bitching he does towards the refs after every loss. This guy isn't Phil Jackson so I look forward to his inevitable meltdown when the Clippers eventually get eliminated.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 12:20 PM

:lol damn, where's that Tony staredown gif when you need it

DPG21920
05-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Danny said that when asked about the possibility that Tim & Manu might retire. That's why no mention of Parker.

RD2191
05-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Danny said that when asked about the possibility that Tim & Manu might retire. That's why no mention of Parker.
you and your facts can gtfo

Mugen
05-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Danny was pretty meh the entire series but showed up huge last night. Did everything to get his team the W in a Game 7 on the road....

Had an amazing stretch in the 4th. Coulda hit another huge 3 when he was running on the break, but the Baconator decided to pull up for a 20 footer :lol

RD2191
05-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Danny was pretty meh the entire series but showed up huge last night. Did everything to get his team the W in a Game 7 on the road....

Had an amazing stretch in the 4th. Coulda hit another huge 3 when he was running on the break, but the Baconator decided to pull up for a 20 footer :lol
:lmao

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 01:40 PM
It's still amazing to me that a lot of Spurs fans don't realize how ridiculous it was for Green to shoot 48% on 5 3s per game during the previous 2 playoffs runs..huge sample size, too, 2 runs into June, it's not like they were 1st round exits:lol..literally one of the best shooters in playoffs history, but still underappreciated because he's not a good ball-handler..smh..

therealtruth
05-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Why did he mention TP?

tholdren
05-03-2015, 05:48 PM

Get your money, Danny.

Green was absolutely terrible this series - like Leonard - he disappeared whenever it mattered. the only ones that should come back are patty and tim

tholdren
05-03-2015, 06:03 PM

Didnt Green shank a WIDE OPEN three at the end of the game that TP rebounded and put back? I believe it was 1:23

TheGoldStandard
05-03-2015, 06:08 PM
I'd like for Danny to come back and fully expecting it, but if not then someone like DeMarre Carroll or Gerald Green wouldn't be too bad.

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Green was absolutely terrible this series - like Leonard - he disappeared whenever it mattered. the only ones that should come back are patty and tim

Green had a poor series overall, but he was by far the best Spur in game 7(only Duncan was arguably better), pretty sure that game mattered:lol..

tholdren
05-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Green had a poor series overall, but he was by far the best Spur in game 7(only Duncan was arguably better), pretty sure that game mattered:lol..
Clanked a WIDE OPEN 3 that would have sealed the deal at 1:23. Mills would have knocked it down. Green didnt show up when it mattered - screwed up on offense and defense when it mattered in G7

Malik Hairston
05-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Clanked a WIDE OPEN 3 that would have sealed the deal at 1:23. Mills would have knocked it down. Green didnt show up when it mattered - screwed up on offense and defense when it mattered in G7

According to your logic, nobody showed up when it mattered then, since the Spurs constantly screwed up in clutch time, particularly Fatso:lol..

DarrinS
05-03-2015, 06:41 PM

Dude had like 5 huge blocks. Played better D than KL, tbh

therealtruth
05-03-2015, 09:05 PM

A PG who understood the game would have been looking to reward the guy who created the fastbreak opportunity. He had several blocks that lead to fastbreaks and TP botched.