PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

jermaine
05-03-2015, 09:28 AM
As a Manu fan I cried last night. I'm feeling lost about sports!! I'm not watching anymore basketball til the Spurs summer league! I could care less who wins now an I'm not cheering another team on. Fuck any team not named Spurs. The only upside to this is I can now do all the extra shifts at night I wanna do. #GoSpurs.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:34 AM
I got sick to my stomach over it. In Prague so could only listen on NBA Gametime. When we went up five I thought we had a shot...

Totally bummed out right now.

mclinejr
05-03-2015, 09:49 AM
It's disappointing, but it doesn't hurt as bad as 6.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 09:50 AM
It's disappointing, but it doesn't hurt as bad as 6.

Nothing ever could.

Johnny RIngo
05-03-2015, 10:22 AM
I got sick to my stomach over it. In Prague so could only listen on NBA Gametime. When we went up five I thought we had a shot...

Totally bummed out right now.

then Tony had to fuck it all up...low IQ pos

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 10:24 AM
then Tony had to fuck it all up...low IQ pos

Couldn't agree more.

cjw
05-03-2015, 10:25 AM
6 makes all future losses that much easier.

TheGoldStandard
05-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Still surreal to me, can't believe Spurs fan has to wait til deep summer to see them again and not even there real group. We may never see Manu again but i would like to think he comes back and mentors a young player.

TXstbobcat
05-03-2015, 10:26 AM
I think Manu comes back for 1 more year.

Skull-1
05-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Manu comes back. For sure.

TXstbobcat
05-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Nothing ever could.

Yeah, I remember not being able to sleep that night after game 6.

jermaine
05-03-2015, 11:46 AM
I didn't wanna see anyone after 6. Everyone knows I'm a spurs fan so they all poked fun an I really wanted to kick someone's ass.

TXstbobcat
05-03-2015, 11:53 AM
I didn't wanna see anyone after 6. Everyone knows I'm a spurs fan so they all poked fun an I really wanted to kick someone's ass.

As horrible as I felt after game 6 in 2013, winning title #5 made it worth going through.

jermaine
05-03-2015, 11:53 AM
I just tried to play 2k15 on PS4 an couldn't do it.

jermaine
05-03-2015, 11:56 AM
As horrible as I felt after game 6 in 2013, winning title #5 made it worth going through.

I can't say the same. Ginobili has been my favorite player since he came into the league. An he wet the bed something serious. So that in itself has hard for me. I almost felt like he got paid under the table.

kobyz
05-03-2015, 12:06 PM
I'm a Tim Duncan fan first an I'm so hurt right now you can't understand, it's hurt that his last run got wasted like this, he could have easily go out on a great note with another title if Pop not ruin the season with his beard, sloppiness and naiveness.. Also Duncan and Spurs were everything for me, losing the title make me so empty, i feel like i don't have pride anymore in me and without it everything in life gonna be boring and i wouldn't enjoy anything in life anymore, i feel no reason to live anymore...

Kool Bob Love
05-03-2015, 12:09 PM
6 killed everything I had in me. Last night was a fucking cake walk.

Kool Bob Love
05-03-2015, 12:10 PM
And no i'm not crying until its official...But I really did had dreams of repeat. :(

Fireball
05-03-2015, 12:12 PM
I love Manu, but I hope he retires. He was not able to get to the basket anymore and his P&R passing seemed to get more difficult with every game. Timmy is able to play another season I guess, but Manu ... I do not think so. He deserves more time with his young kids tbh!!!

weebo
05-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Last night sucked, no doubt but I'm thankful for the last 15+ years the Spurs have given me as a fan. I'll look back at the Big 3 era with fond memories (both good and bad) and be grateful that I got witness some of the greatest basketball played ever by any team. If this is the end, so be it but I'm willing to bet Pop and RC have something planned for the organization to keep us relevant at least for the next few years. GSG!

TampaDude
05-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Not really that bummed. It was an uphill battle all season. Once we got 5 last year, I was happy. All the rest is gravy, baby! :hat

Here's to a good season, and another one in 2016! :toast

phxspurfan
05-03-2015, 12:46 PM
lol cried

5 was the best moment you could ever ask for as a Spurs fan. This team was too old 6 years ago, and yet it made WCFs and finals like 5 times. Stop your crying and see how blessed you all have been.

TampaDude
05-03-2015, 12:48 PM
lol cried

5 was the best moment you could ever ask for as a Spurs fan. This team was too old 6 years ago, and yet it made WCFs and finals like 5 times. Stop your crying and see how blessed you all have been.

^ this, tbh :toast

jermaine
05-03-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm crying cuz Imma miss Manu. I've never loved a player so much. Kawhi has been a blessing, but I've always been a Manu fan 1st, then Spurs. I've learned to love the Spurs an the system, an what the team stands for.

daslicer
05-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Not really that bummed. It was an uphill battle all season. Once we got 5 last year, I was happy. All the rest is gravy, baby! :hat

Here's to a good season, and another one in 2016! :toast

I agree with everything you said. Most importantly as long as Kobe never gets 6 I'm good.

hater
05-03-2015, 01:25 PM
As a Manu fan I cried last night. I'm feeling lost about sports!! I'm not watching anymore basketball til the Spurs summer league! I could care less who wins now an I'm not cheering another team on. Fuck any team not named Spurs. The only upside to this is I can now do all the extra shifts at night I wanna do. #GoSpurs.

:lmao

Thanks for sharing bro

This actually feels like a regular season loss to me. We never had it. Lost in Berlin to a bunch of nazis :lol

I'm actually excited to rooting for a Manu parker less team imo

james evans
05-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I remember not being able to sleep that night after game 6.I
I didn't sleep for a whole day up until game 7. I didn't sleep and I didn't eat, but it was evident we were going to lose from the way they were knocking down shot and ginobli was turning the ball over

davidbowie
05-03-2015, 04:00 PM
on the local broadcast sean was close to crying i think. i could hear it in his voice.

that made me a little misty. i dont care how anyone feels about manu nowadays dude is a spur legend and without him we'd be nothing.

i'll be depressed when he leaves but glad he gave his all on the court

FkLA
05-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm crying cuz Imma miss Manu. I've never loved a player so much. Kawhi has been a blessing, but I've always been a Manu fan 1st, then Spurs. I've learned to love the Spurs an the system, an what the team stands for.

I haven't been a Manu fan first but I feel the same way about him brah. He was my hero growing up, really sad to see his decline/retirement. :cry