PDA

View Full Version : OT: A Perfect Night Of Sports Meant Self Reflection and Quiet Solitude For Kool

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 09:49 AM
I know yall wanted fire and brimstone from Kool but I'm actually a classy nigga....there were NO elaborate celebrations or displays of gut busting falling on the floor laughter, cigar smoking, finger fucking, pussy licking, fapping my cock at the Spurs unfortunate loss and Floyds lucky win..none of that immature shit....

Instead I stayed home last night and sat quietly in the dark..in the basement...with a bottle of Armangnac, some empanadas and my Piano....

Played this song on my piano a couple of times in a private secluded personal celebration...

CV3r8rDDmNs

More thoughts to come soon.....

AlexJones
05-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Nothing like it Kool.. On May 3rd, we all woke up to our nigga the WBO, WBA, WBC welterweight champion of the worlddddddddddddddddddddd and STILL undefeated...

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Nothing like it Kool.. On May 3rd, we all woke up to our nigga the WBO, WBA, WBC welterweight champion of the worlddddddddddddddddddddd and STILL undefeated...

It was cathartic moment...once the Spurs lost I knew the night would be magical...imagine how horrible Spurs fan felt...just a cigar worthy night

Mitch
05-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Did you see all those advertisements on Team Pinnoy's uniforms, KAM? No shame, after all that money, still pinching pennies.

Thread
05-03-2015, 12:28 PM
It was cathartic moment...once the Spurs lost I knew the night would be magical...imagine how horrible Spurs fan felt...just a cigar worthy night

I was frankly flabbergasted they gave it up so readily. I predicted they'd lose 1 or miraculously 2 on their way to a back-to-back.

Unceremoniously booted out in the first round is absolutely fantastic.

AlexJones
05-03-2015, 12:31 PM
I was frankly flabbergasted they gave it up so readily. I predicted they'd lose 1 or miraculously 2 on their way to a back-to-back.

Both media darlings went down last night.

elmanutres
05-03-2015, 12:31 PM

the west is ridiculous. that was the west finals pretty much.

Thread
05-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Both media darlings went down last night.

Yep, and Media seamlessly latched onto the Clippers. Like they never loved anyone else. Conscienceless bastards.

AlexJones
05-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Yep, and Media seamlessly latched onto the Clippers. Like they never loved anyone else. Conscienceless bastards.

Now we need the Rockets to win this second round, deny them of that Clips-GSW rivalry WCF BS :lol

Thread
05-03-2015, 12:39 PM
the west is ridiculous. that was the west finals pretty much.

Elm, I love ya sweetheart, but, that series is on you, not the Clippers. You need a reaffirmation of your word, your code, your boilerplate, then go back to work, initiate a 100 game grailed quest like the Lakers did in the backwash of '84.

Thread
05-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Now we need the Rockets to win this second round, deny them of that Clips-GSW rivalry WCF BS :lol

AJ

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 02:39 PM

They dont have what it takes to win back to back...6 was just that.....thats just like the woman of your dreams saying please make love to me and I will pay you for it....but you being the single man you are....say no thanks...my name is Franklin..keep your pussy I surely dont want it Lunar Goddesss....

Dont worry I wont let them down play it.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 06:57 PM
this will stay on the front page....