PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: I Told Ya Thread...

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 05:38 PM
I told they couldn't do it. These pussies just gave it up that easy. Its not like the Clippers are a great team, either.:lol

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:44 PM
I was wrong. You were right.

Thank, Christ.

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 05:44 PM
I was wrong. You were right.

Thank, Christ.

We've got life.:lol

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:46 PM

Almost surreal. I was in Wal Mart this morning and had to ask the Door Greeter to pinch me. I didn't know whether I'd dreamn't it.

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Almost surreal. I was in Wal Mart this morning and had to ask the Door Greeter to pinch me. I didn't know whether I'd dreamn't it.

:lmao

midnightpulp
05-03-2015, 05:49 PM

You ain't got shit but a draft pick bust to look forward to.

AlexJones
05-03-2015, 05:50 PM
based on most projections the series was a coin flip from the beginning, not sure why people were SOOO surprised about the result. All the mainstream media guys having the Spurs winning because of name value alone gave me confidence in the Clips

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:50 PM

We got you with a big fuckin' sorehead.

LMFAO!!!

midnightpulp
05-03-2015, 05:53 PM
We got you with a big fuckin' sorehead.

LMFAO!!!

Not really. After 5 it's all gravy.

We killed 5-4 and stung your ass good. Killed your greatest shtick

Thread
05-03-2015, 05:56 PM

You had to win your 5th twice.

And now you won't even acknowledge the loss & it's worth. It's pussy, Midst.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 05:59 PM

qbQjukRmLSg

Buddy Mignon
05-03-2015, 06:03 PM

Don't be salty there, mid. Be a man.

Kool Bob Love
05-03-2015, 06:07 PM

Kobe:5

duncan: 2nd 5

That's the best your old ass can muster up?

midnightpulp
05-03-2015, 06:07 PM

I don't do all that storyline bullshit. I just count rings and final mvps.

5=5, 3-2.

Good luck in the lottery, cub. :toast

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2015, 06:09 PM

the only gravy is draining from your ass... phaggit

Thread
05-03-2015, 06:28 PM

5=5, 3-2.

You won't even take last night's loss, Midst. Tell me how exactly you were going to suffer then. At victory you'd be joyous. At loss you're dismissive.

It's the thought process of a child.

Thread
05-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Kobe:5

duncan: 2nd 5

That's the best your old ass can muster up?

It keeps The Bag in Texas.

Mitch
05-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Real champions defend their cookie at least once. Only cuckolds give it up as soon as they get it.

midnightpulp
05-03-2015, 06:36 PM
You won't even take last night's loss, Midst. Tell me how exactly you were going to suffer then. At victory you'd be joyous. At loss you're dismissive.

It's the thought process of a child.

You ain't suffered back-to-back misses of the playoffs and conveniently high-tailed it to the reading room anytime someone brought the heat down on Kobe and the Lakers.

Why should we bleed for you fucks? Conveniently showing up when "it's safe."

Thread
05-03-2015, 06:51 PM
You ain't suffered back-to-back misses of the playoffs and conveniently high-tailed it to the reading room anytime someone brought the heat down on Kobe and the Lakers.

Why should we bleed for you fucks? Conveniently showing up when "it's safe."

That's a lie, Midst. I've been here every post season IMMEDIATELY win or lose. And I've either celebrated my victory, or, suffered my defeat whether it's the Lakers losing, or, the Spurs winning.

You're a shit for this tact.

Silver&Black
05-03-2015, 06:53 PM
It keeps The Bag in Texas.

1st Round Exit >>>>>>>> Missing the Playoffs/Lottery Team

Explain to me why you feel this isn't true. Because we won our 5th Championship "twice"??? That's the lamest excuse ever...

Duncan is still playing at an extremely high level....and Kobe....well not so much.

Thread
05-03-2015, 06:58 PM
1st Round Exit >>>>>>>> Missing the Playoffs/Lottery Team

Explain to me why you feel this isn't true. Because we won our 5th Championship "twice"??? That's the lamest excuse ever...

Duncan is still playing at an extremely high level....and Kobe....well not so much.

Losing an NBA Title after winning it is the blackest of marks, &. Add to it this first round exit and it's impossible to move The Bag.

It was Duncan himself that caused the original 5 to be lost. If he'd a taken care of business when she approached him it would have been over and done with. But, he got his back up and dared her. So, she went and told on him. What'd he do? He gave the money. If he'd a given her the money to begin with she'd a never told, he'd/you'd have 6 and at this very moment still striving for a triple. He still ain't over it/Amy.

Silver&Black
05-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Losing an NBA Title after winning it is the blackest of marks, &. Add to it this first round exit and it's impossible to move The Bag.

It was Duncan himself that caused the original 5 to be lost. If he'd a taken care of business when she approached him it would have been over and done with. But, he got his back up and dared her. So, she went and told on him. What'd he do? He gave the money. If he'd a given her the money to begin with she'd a never told, he'd/you'd have 6 and at this very moment still striving for a triple. He still ain't over it/Amy.

Just like I figured you would do.....you bring up all this "personal" stuff....and very little basketball talk. I guess it's still Amy's bush that is to blame....huh?

One quick question Cubs....who is the better/more reliable player RIGHT NOW?

TOSB Duncan or TOSB Kirbs? LMFAO if you say Kirby. We were 20 seconds away from having 6....Kirby has played about 20 seconds the last two years.

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:40 PM

5=5, 3-2.

midnightpulp
05-03-2015, 08:53 PM
That's a lie, Midst. I've been here every post season IMMEDIATELY win or lose. And I've either celebrated my victory, or, suffered my defeat whether it's the Lakers losing, or, the Spurs winning.

It isn't a lie. I'm just following your template. The second we rang 5, you immediately deflected with the Amy shtick. You don't suffer like you used to at your loss or our win, conveniently retiring to the reading room when the screws get tight.

I ain't bleeding for you, Cub. Nope.

We tied the count and you're stuck in the lottery for the next few years. All is well.

dg7md
05-03-2015, 10:36 PM
:lol Lakerfan having nothing to do with their team other than to troll Spursfan on the Spurs message board.

HemisfairArena
05-03-2015, 11:34 PM

But you don't take your medicine, do you?,,,you bring up Duncan leaving one in the case every time you feel attacked,,,don't pretend you are thick skinned,,,we both know better,,,

Franklin
05-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Spurs match up poorly against Monkeyball it ain't even news imho. Speaking from the perspective of a Spurs fan the Clippers are the last team I want to confront in a playoff series. Splitter, for example, is completely useless against the Clippers which means we have to see craps like Baynes and Bonner playing significant minutes, and son of a bitch Danny Green shat his pants every freaking night throughout the series.