https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEHodmtVIAEY1c1.jpg:large

AlexJones
05-03-2015, 07:08 PM
surprise?

BatManu20
05-03-2015, 07:09 PM

Silver&Black
05-03-2015, 07:12 PM
I would have given it to Harden, but Curry is also a great candidate. He certainly is deserving.

I wonder how close the voting was....

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Harden did more with less talent. But you couldnt beat 67 wins i guess

BatManu20
05-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Legitimate cases can be made for both. They're almost equally deserving, tbh. I gave Harden a slight edge because I thought he did more with less. He carried that Rockets team w/o Dwight for 60 games to the #2 seed in the West in a year that it's the toughest it's ever been. But, Curry had a great season as well and the award usually goes to the best player on the best team, so I digress.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Best player on best regular season team... possibly best team when it's all said and done...

BatManu20
05-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Somewhere, Harden is :cry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEHtk0SUIAAUTKq.jpg:large

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 07:53 PM
The WCF will be interesting :lol

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 08:05 PM

Kind of a lame stat considering his minutes were pretty low thanks to Golden State destroying other teams so badly that fourth quarters were often garbage time.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Harden makes no sense for MVP. If it's best player you give it to LeBron. If it's best player on best team it's Curry.

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Harden makes no sense for MVP. If it's best player you give it to LeBron. If it's best player on best team it's Curry.

Why? The term is "Most valuable player", remove Harden from houston this season with an injured howard and they are looking at the lottery. Remove curry, they still have pretty decent role players and a go-to guy in Klay although they will sure be a low seed or even kinda the Suns or NOP.

MVP is always flawed. It SHOULD be the best player and it SHOULD go to Lebron every year since 2009 but it doesn't work that way.

daslicer
05-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Why? The term is "Most valuable player", remove Harden from houston this season with an injured howard and they are looking at the lottery. Remove curry, they still have pretty decent role players and a go-to guy in Klay although they will sure be a low seed or even kinda the Suns or NOP.

MVP is always flawed. It SHOULD be the best player and it SHOULD go to Lebron every year since 2009 but it doesn't work that way.

Not even Jordan got it every year when he played during the 90's. I still remember Barkley getting it in '93 and Malone in '97. In both cases Jordan ended up embarassing them on the national stage. Anyways Lebron maybe the best player in the league but he hasn't been dominant the last 2 years like he was at his peak from '08-'13.

DMC
05-03-2015, 08:14 PM

It's flawed but shouldn't be the best player. It should be the player that made the most difference. If Lebron didn't make a difference, he's still the best player but wasn't the most valuable player in the league as far as his contributions. Lebron should have won for other reasons, like the fact that the team he left missed the playoffs after making the Finals every year he was there, 4 in a row, and the team he came to that missed the playoffs every year he was gone, is now favored to win the East. That's what "valuable" really means, it's a game changer. I can see if there's no one like that and you start looking at who moved the seeding around by being in the game, but Lebron did a hell of a lot more than that.

baseline bum
05-03-2015, 08:15 PM

And if you remove LeBron from Cleveland? Removing him from Miami dropped them into the lottery in a horrendous eastern conference.

DMC
05-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Not even Jordan got it every year when he played during the 90's. I still remember Barkley getting it in '93 and Malone in '97. In both cases Jordan ended up embarassing them on the national stage. Anyways Lebron maybe the best player in the league but he hasn't been dominant the last 2 years like he was at his peak from '08-'13.
He's been the best player in the league, hasn't missed the Finals in 4 years. Probably won't miss it this year. I'd call that dominant when you consider the other players in the game can mostly only boast about making the playoffs or having played in the Finals.

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:17 PM
And if you remove LeBron from Cleveland? Removing him from Miami dropped them into the lottery in a horrendous eastern conference.

I agree with Lebron getting it for MVP because he's really the most valuable player proven by miami and cleveland, I just didn't agree with Harden not making sense if he had won it.

DMC
05-03-2015, 08:19 PM
I agree with Lebron getting it for MVP because he's really the most valuable player proven by miami and cleveland, I just didn't agree with Harden not making sense if he had won it.
Harden was good for Houston, and due to watering down of the contestants and Lebron being written off because he would have to basically raise the dead now to get MVP again (which he did in Cleveland), but Houston has been in the playoffs before Harden got there. He didn't make that much of a difference for them. I cannot recall the last time they got out of the 1st round though, but we're talking about regular season.

It's speculation to say what the team would have done without Harden. It's not speculation to say what teams did without Lebron.

Caltex2
05-03-2015, 08:20 PM
No crime there. Kudos to Curry.

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Harden was good for Houston, and due to watering down of the contestants and Lebron being written off because he would have to basically raise the dead now to get MVP again (which he did in Cleveland), but Houston has been in the playoffs before Harden got there. He didn't make that much of a difference for them. I cannot recall the last time they got out of the 1st round though, but we're talking about regular season.

It's speculation to say what the team would have done without Harden. It's not speculation to say what teams did without Lebron.

Im not arguing against Lebron winning it over anyone btw. Just that if Harden won it, for me, he would have deserved it.

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:24 PM
oops double post

BatManu20
05-03-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing there won't be any more of this going on between the two. #tbt

http://blogsurface.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/stephhhh-e1411241151610.jpg?0c69fa

DMC
05-03-2015, 09:49 PM
I didn't want to see that flopping faggot win the MVP. Half of his points are at the free throw line. There's nothing MVPish about that.

lefty
05-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm guessing there won't be any more of this going on between the two. #tbt

http://blogsurface.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/stephhhh-e1411241151610.jpg?0c69fa

WTF

JohnnyMax
05-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Picture is not Harden and Curry

https://instagram.com/p/q9_k-KnaOR/ (https://instagram.com/p/q9_k-KnaOR/)

sook
05-03-2015, 11:25 PM

wtf are you smoking? The Harden trade was the first yr we made the post season since Ming went down :lol....

To undermine the difference he has made on the team is absolutely ludicrous...

You don't have to speculate to predict what a team with Beverly/Ariza/Brewer/Dmo/Dorsey would have done by taking Harden out of the equation. We already know he took the rockets to the 2nd seed without Howard. That aspect is more common sense than anything.

Can't hate on curry tbh, props to him :tu

DMC
05-03-2015, 11:41 PM
wtf are you smoking? The Harden trade was the first yr we made the post season since Ming went down :lol....

To undermine the difference he has made on the team is absolutely ludicrous...

You don't have to speculate to predict what a team with Beverly/Ariza/Brewer/Dmo/Dorsey would have done by taking Harden out of the equation. We already know he took the rockets to the 2nd seed without Howard. That aspect is more common sense than anything.

Can't hate on curry tbh, props to him :tu
The year prior to that 34 win season they had about the same number of RS wins as they did the year Harden arrived. So using that anomaly as a standard is not going to work.

Harden left OKC and they won more games the following year and outside of an injury to Ibaka, probably would have been in the Finals again.

Predicting has to occur prior to speculation, so you cannot separate the two as if one is a cold and the other is the flu.

Venti Quattro
05-04-2015, 12:00 AM
I had Harden win the MVP on my online sports book and I lost. Props to Chef Curry. One of the most entertaining players in the last 20 years

HemisfairArena
05-04-2015, 12:06 AM
I picked John Wall,,,,and that dude is still winning as the underdog. Toronto was favored,,,Hawks are favored,,,,and posters questioned me when I said Wall is coming,,,,he has arrived.

AlexJones
05-04-2015, 12:15 AM
^ :lmao:rollin

HemisfairArena
05-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Make sure and stick around, Alex,,,when Memphis wins this series and Washington moves on to the ECF's,,,,remember where you heard it,,,,

05-04-2015, 12:18 AM

Are just going to pretend Miami didn't lose Bosh, and that Cleveland didn't make substantial additions outside of lebron to get to where they are. Cleveland has an entirely new roster this year.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 01:39 AM

But I heard he's a chucker.

TDMVPDPOY
05-04-2015, 01:53 AM
lol padding stats in scrub minutes to keep his avgs up....

spurraider21
05-04-2015, 02:34 AM
lol padding stats in scrub minutes to keep his avgs up....
he didnt play in 17 4th quarters :lol...

DMC
05-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Are just going to pretend Miami didn't lose Bosh, and that Cleveland didn't make substantial additions outside of lebron to get to where they are. Cleveland has an entirely new roster this year.

Why didn't Cleveland make substantial additions prior to Lebron? I'd think 3 or 4 1st overall picks would be substantial additions.

Jodelo
05-04-2015, 10:35 AM

And too bad Green doesn't fit... :depressed

05-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Why didn't Cleveland make substantial additions prior to Lebron? I'd think 3 or 4 1st overall picks would be substantial additions.

This is a league where teams tank for YEARS and never make any jumps in the standings, so is it really surprising that 3 or 4 first round picks weren't enough?

DMC
05-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Kobe won an MVP as well, or did you not know that?

DMC
05-04-2015, 11:08 AM
This is a league where teams tank for YEARS and never make any jumps in the standings, so is it really surprising that 3 or 4 first round picks weren't enough?

Lebron was a 1st overall pick. Did he not change the fortunes of Cleveland, or was that Anderson Varejao and Mo Williams?

Miami was losing in the early rounds of the playoffs when they made the playoffs, then Lebron shows up and they make 4 straight NBA Finals. Is that because Chris Bosh was there? This is the same Chris Bosh who couldn't get out of the 1st round.

The same Miami misses the playoffs in a weak Eastern conference where Deron Williams makes the playoffs. Is that because Chris Bosh wasn't there? How were they poised before Chris Bosh went down? They were 11-13 with Wade and Bosh playing at one point in the season.

Kevin Love couldn't make a playoff game, not one, prior to playing with Lebron.

Kyrie Irving couldn't make a playoff game, not one, prior to playing with Lebron.

Both of these guys had plenty chances to do so.

Lebron returns to Cleveland and now it's Kyrie and Kevin Love that's responsible for the turn around? Is Lebron's presence in these turnarounds just a coincidence?

The bottom line is that whether or not Lebron himself has carried the team, his presence on the club makes things happen that cause the club to be successful. When he's gone, those things don't happen but things happen still.. yet the club isn't successful. Luol Deng and Goran Dragic, if they joined Lebron in Cleveland, would be getting credit for the turn around. They haven't turned anything around in Miami.

So either you're biased against truth or you're a statistics retard.

Ashy Larry
05-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Easy choice. Dude was the best player on the best team in the best conference and dominated said conference by double digits.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Kobe won an MVP as well, or did you not know that?

Not with the lowest PPG in 10 years, tbh.

whitemamba
05-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Well deserved tbh, he had a killer season as well as his team.

DMC
05-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Not with the lowest PPG in 10 years, tbh.
Do you need me to laminate the "volume shooter vs chucker" explanation and hang it around your neck?

DAF86
05-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Do you need me to laminate the "volume shooter vs chucker" explanation and hang it around your neck?

No, because your definition of chucker doesn't suit Curry either so it's pointless.

DMC
05-04-2015, 01:08 PM
No, because your definition of chucker doesn't suit Curry either so it's pointless.
Oddly though you keep reverting to volume shooting in Curry's defense, so either you're mentally retarded or you don't understand the difference between a volume shooter and a chucker. When you say "not with the lowest PPG...", you're referring to volume shooting.

Don't come at me sideways, faggot.

BatManu20
05-04-2015, 01:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEK69UGUgAEjVNA.jpg:large

BatManu20
05-04-2015, 01:23 PM
I thought curry would be good coming out of Davidson, especially after that impressive tournament run, but no way did I (or anyone, for that matter) think he would ever be a legit MVP candidate, let alone win it. Kudos to him, tbh.

:lol at Jonny fucking Flynn getting draft ahead of him.. and Hasheem Thabeet

DAF86
05-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Oddly though you keep reverting to volume shooting in Curry's defense, so either you're mentally retarded or you don't understand the difference between a volume shooter and a chucker. When you say "not with the lowest PPG...", you're referring to volume shooting.

Don't come at me sideways, faggot.

No you old ass chubby faggot, I'm telling you that Curry isn't a chucker because he doesn't hog the ball more than he needs to to score points or get assists. He's the MVP point guard of by far the best team in the NBA and that runs an offense that requires a lot of ball movement. You were wrong about Curry, I know that, you know that, everybody knows that so just accept it and let it go. Stop being a faggot.

Mikeanaro
05-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Good, now Harden can flop his way to hell.

DMC
05-04-2015, 02:03 PM
No you old ass chubby faggot, I'm telling you that Curry isn't a chucker because he doesn't hog the ball more than he needs to to score points or get assists. He's the MVP point guard of by far the best team in the NBA and that runs an offense that requires a lot of ball movement. You were wrong about Curry, I know that, you know that, everybody knows that so just accept it and let it go. Stop being a faggot.
Until you understand the concept of chucking, stop pretending you've seen anything to counter my argument.

Ball hawg does not equal chucker
Volume shooter does not equal chucker

Curry wasn't the MVP in 2013, when I made the statements I made. Get your shit straight, Dumb Ass Faggot. The only reason the Warriors are as good as they are now is because their tendency to play to the crowd has been somewhat reined in.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Until you understand the concept of chucking, stop pretending you've seen anything to counter my argument.

Ball hawg does not equal chucker
Volume shooter does not equal chucker

Curry wasn't the MVP in 2013, when I made the statements I made. Get your shit straight, Dumb Ass Faggot. The only reason the Warriors are as good as they are now is because their tendency to play to the crowd has been somewhat reined in.

If volume shooting and ball hogging doesn't mean "chucker" what does? Just because you have a special personal definition of what chucker means it doesn't mean we normal people with normal looking hands have to follow it, tbh.

mavsfan1000
05-04-2015, 03:14 PM
The Warriors are loaded. But I guess Curry is the best player on the best team. So that means something.

DMC
05-04-2015, 03:19 PM
You need to get it straight and get with the ESPN/NBA media program...

If you beat the Warriors, they were the best team in the league. If they beat you, you lost to the team with the best record.

DMC
05-04-2015, 03:21 PM
If volume shooting and ball hogging doesn't mean "chucker" what does? Just because you have a special personal definition of what chucker means it doesn't mean we normal people with normal looking hands have to follow it, tbh.

For future reference, I've said a volume shooter and a chucker are two different creatures. It's the flow of the offense that dictates the shot attempt. For example, Kevin Love took a lot of shots against the Spurs, but they were in the flow of the offense. Curry's shots are often with 3 defenders draped on him. Even Hubie called him out on it.

How many times does this need to be shown to you? Originally, in 2013, this was a response to you asking the same fucking question after making the same stupid comparison.

Dex
05-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Unless the trophy is for who can draw the most bullshit fouls, Harden doesn't deserve it.

Fuck that guy and his ruination of the game of basketball.

DMC
05-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Unless the trophy is for who can draw the most bullshit fouls, Harden doesn't deserve it.

Fuck that guy and his ruination of the game of basketball.
Imagine if the Spurs met the Rockets in round 2. Between hack a howard and Harden's flopping to get to the line, there would be 70FTA a game. That would be exciting.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 08:39 PM
How many times does this need to be shown to you? Originally, in 2013, this was a response to you asking the same fucking question after making the same stupid comparison.

I don't agree at all. If a player takes a bad shot here and there it doesn't mean that player is a chucker.

DMC
05-04-2015, 09:45 PM
I don't agree at all. If a player takes a bad shot here and there it doesn't mean that player is a chucker.

If the player routinely takes bad shots, it does. Make your own definition, I gave you mine years ago.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 10:05 PM
If the player routinely takes bad shots, it does. Make your own definition, I gave you mine years ago.

If you rutinely take one or two bad shots per game you aren't a chucker. A chucker is a player that takes enough bad shots per game (or ballhogs enough) to get his teammates out of rythm.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 10:11 PM
BTW, just saw Curry's acceptence speech. What's with all the MVP winners crying now?

DMC
05-04-2015, 10:29 PM
If you rutinely take one or two bad shots per game you aren't a chucker. A chucker is a player that takes enough bad shots per game (or ballhogs enough) to get his teammates out of rythm.

You're not only ignorant, you're blithering.

ploto
05-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Curry received 100 first place votes, Harden 25, and LeBron 5. It wasn't even close.

DAF86
05-04-2015, 11:34 PM
You're not only ignorant, you're blithering.

:lol Sure. Curry won the MVP (and will probably win the championship and finals MVP) just a couple of season after you posted this:

LOL... fucking overrated chucker

And I'm the one blithering. Fucking dumbass :lol

DMC
05-05-2015, 12:22 AM
:lol Sure. Curry won the MVP (and will probably win the championship and finals MVP) just a couple of season after you posted this:

And I'm the one blithering. Fucking dumbass :lol

Kobe won the MVP

But he lost the game for his team, up 16 with under 5 minutes to play in a crucial playoff game AFTER I called him out, and it got so silent in that thread you could hear a season drop. So he gets a regular season award 2 years later and you're speculating he'll win the Finals MVP. If he does, it's because he changed his game, not because he's such an anomaly he can shoot anytime he wants from anywhere on the floor and it be a good shot selection.

How's Blair these days by the way? You know, the "beast that other teams missed out on"?

You need to spend some time learning the game of basketball so regular people like me don't have to explain it to you over and over, or are you autistic?

DAF86
05-05-2015, 01:55 AM
Kobe won the MVP

But he lost the game for his team, up 16 with under 5 minutes to play in a crucial playoff game AFTER I called him out, and it got so silent in that thread you could hear a season drop. So he gets a regular season award 2 years later and you're speculating he'll win the Finals MVP. If he does, it's because he changed his game, not because he's such an anomaly he can shoot anytime he wants from anywhere on the floor and it be a good shot selection.

How's Blair these days by the way? You know, the "beast that other teams missed out on"?

You need to spend some time learning the game of basketball so regular people like me don't have to explain it to you over and over, or are you autistic?

Did I have ever say that? I'm not sure but I doubt it. I found out pretty early how much Blair sucked, tbh. :lol

And no, Curry hasn't changed much his game. He was never the chucker you seem to think he is/was.

DMC
05-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Did I have ever say that?
Blithering

I'm not sure but I doubt it. I found out pretty early how much Blair sucked, tbh. :lol

After he was the best rookie ever.

And no, Curry hasn't changed much his game. He was never the chucker you seem to think he is/was.
Yes he has.

-There's some give and take,” Kerr said. “Obviously [Curry is] so skilled and talented that you give him a lot of rope. Every once in awhile you have to reel him in if if you think that he's trying to do too much or missing something strategically that we're trying to do. You just tell him. He's easy to talk to. I'm really, really lucky to coach a star player who's so willing to accept criticism and respond positively to critiquing.”

Mark Jackson didn't try to reel him in. He let Curry do whatever he wanted, and though it was pleasing to the eye, it didn't equate to winning basketball in the post season. Kerr knows about being a great 3pt shooter, though he was never the talent Curry is. He knows about striking that balance.

How could Curry respond to criticism yet not change anything about his game?

DMC
05-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Wish list for the 2009/10 season:

1-Championship.
2-Blair ROY.

daslicer
05-05-2015, 10:34 AM
BTW, just saw Curry's acceptence speech. What's with all the MVP winners crying now?

Its a new generation and they are trying to get more endorsements by having a Disney type moment by crying.

spurraider21
05-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Curry's 3pt attempts this year set a career high. 3rd most in nba history

whitemamba
05-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Curry's 3pt attempts this year set a career high. 3rd most in nba history

Didnt he break his own record of 3s made in RS?

spurraider21
05-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Didnt he break his own record of 3s made in RS?
yes. but i was talking about attempts

DAF86
05-05-2015, 12:34 PM

Wishing our new guy to be good =/= saying he was gonna be a beast

whitemamba
05-05-2015, 12:35 PM

Is that bad he took that many attempts?

DAF86
05-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Blithering

After he was the best rookie ever.

Yes he has.

-There's some give and take,” Kerr said. “Obviously [Curry is] so skilled and talented that you give him a lot of rope. Every once in awhile you have to reel him in if if you think that he's trying to do too much or missing something strategically that we're trying to do. You just tell him. He's easy to talk to. I'm really, really lucky to coach a star player who's so willing to accept criticism and respond positively to critiquing.”

Mark Jackson didn't try to reel him in. He let Curry do whatever he wanted, and though it was pleasing to the eye, it didn't equate to winning basketball in the post season. Kerr knows about being a great 3pt shooter, though he was never the talent Curry is. He knows about striking that balance.

How could Curry respond to criticism yet not change anything about his game?

He improved his game and adapted to what Kerr asked of him. That doesn't mean he was chucker before, tbh.

Let's not forget you also said he was overrated, you are conveniently leaving that part out on your saving face attempts. The overrated player just won MVP and is favoured to win the championship.

You made a wrong assesment about a player, everybody comits those mistakes from time to time, it's no big deal. The problem is you being a faggot and not owning up to it despite knowing you were wrong about it.

StrengthAndHonor
05-05-2015, 12:49 PM
I knew it was going to be a landslide. Some Houston fans were upset when I said it wouldn't be close. Harden was phenomenal in the regular season but the best player on the best team will always win this award.

DMC
05-05-2015, 01:01 PM
James Harden wasn't impressive to me. He didn't do anything but get to the FT line a dozen times or more a game. He didn't really change Houston's outlook.

Best player/Best team.. oddly enough that was Durant last year, sans Harden tbh.

Silver&Black
05-05-2015, 01:05 PM

Who is #1 and #2 in attempts?

DMC
05-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Did I have ever say that? I'm not sure but I doubt it. I found out pretty early how much Blair sucked, tbh. :lol

He improved his game and adapted to what Kerr asked of him. That doesn't mean he was chucker before, tbh.

:lol Blithering
:lol What Kerr asked of him
:lol Not realizing "don't chuck so much" was part of the "reeling in" comment

Let's not forget you also said he was overrated, you are conveniently leaving that part out on your saving face attempts. The overrated player just won MVP and is favoured to win the championship.

He was overrated. His antics cost his team their season. That's what the "was" means, in 2013 Curry was overrated mostly by folks on this forum. Until he gets over the hump, don't rate him this season. He's done better, but he's still got that tendency to revert to his old ways when shit gets real.

You made a wrong assesment about a player, everybody comits those mistakes from time to time, it's no big deal. The problem is you being a faggot and not owning up to it despite knowing you were wrong about it.
No, the problem is you not understanding the assessment. You act as if the thread title was the entire assessment, and ignoring the subsequent War and Peace sized volume of analysis posted in 2013 in the same thread.

You're just another shit poster, trying to leg ride something you don't understand. You're on the wrong side of history here, you're just too apathetic and ignorant to get it. It's ok though, this is a place for entertainment, you aren't required to understand anything to enjoy your shit posting.

DAF86
05-05-2015, 01:37 PM
:lol Blithering
:lol What Kerr asked of him
:lol Not realizing "don't chuck so much" was part of the "reeling in" comment

He was overrated. His antics cost his team their season. That's what the "was" means, in 2013 Curry was overrated mostly by folks on this forum. Until he gets over the hump, don't rate him this season. He's done better, but he's still got that tendency to revert to his old ways when shit gets real.

No, the problem is you not understanding the assessment. You act as if the thread title was the entire assessment, and ignoring the subsequent War and Peace sized volume of analysis posted in 2013 in the same thread.

You're just another shit poster, trying to leg ride something you don't understand. You're on the wrong side of history here, you're just too apathetic and ignorant to get it. It's ok though, this is a place for entertainment, you aren't required to understand anything to enjoy your shit posting.

I'm not going to keep going 'cause I don't have the desire nor the time you do to keep going with these retarded internet arguments. All I'm going to say is that you know you were wrong, I know you were wrong, everyfcukingbody here knows you were wrong so just go ahead and keep trying to have the last word on a fail attempt of trying to convince yourself that you didn't make a dumbfuck assessment.

DMC
05-05-2015, 01:49 PM

I'm not going to keep going 'cause I don't have the desire nor the time you do to keep going with these retarded internet arguments. All I'm going to say is that you know you were wrong, I know you were wrong, everyfcukingbody here knows you were wrong so just go ahead and keep trying to have the last word on a fail attempt of trying to convince yourself that you didn't make a dumbfuck assessment.

Yet you're the one dragging it out in the open again.

:lol "above this" defense after initiating contact
:lol realizing you're over your head
:lol shit poster getting ethered as always
:lol blithering idiot
:lol Argentina, 3rd world country
:lol Nazi sympathizers
:lol DeJuan Blair/ROY