PDA

View Full Version : The Smoke Has Cleared..

DJR210
05-03-2015, 08:17 PM
How are you guys doing nearly 24 hours later? Any confirmed suicides from our fellow ST brothers yet? I was fucking heated last night, so angry I didn't care to watch the fight. I smoked a bunch of dro to the point of feeling retarded, and passed out. I actually feel relieved now, no more stress about must wins, and happy to know with failure usually signals some significant change, so looking forward to the wizardry Pop and RC come up w/ for next season :tu.

Spurs win every other year anyway, we know this. Spurs 2015-16 NBA Champs, no doubt about it. I'm excited to see some new blood on the team, and am hopeful Timmy signs another 2 year deal.

:toast cheers bros, we'll be back next year. Now I'll focus on the Cowboys until NBA draft time.

HI-FI
05-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Honestly didn't watch the game. I was at a party last night with no tv, so I was checking the phone, getting updates from my cuz. When he told me the bad news, I got fucking blitzed. To top it off, the girl I'm interested in got to smell me blow up the toilet with toxin riddled shit. So I got that going for me.

RD2191
05-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Honestly didn't watch the game. I was at a party last night with no tv, so I was checking the phone, getting updates from my cuz. When he told me the bad news, I got fucking blitzed. To top it off, the girl I'm interested in got to smell me blow up the toilet with toxin riddled shit. So I got that going for me.
:lmaoReminds me of the the time this chick wanted me to try Starbucks on our first date. I'm lactose intolerant. My ass was on fire.

illusioNtEk
05-03-2015, 08:30 PM
dude you smoke dro?

got any for sale? lol

DJR210
05-03-2015, 08:33 PM
To top it off, the girl I'm interested in got to smell me blow up the toilet with toxin riddled shit. So I got that going for me.

:lol Did you puke out of your mouth or ass?? She's a keeper if she stood by that either way IMO.

dude you smoke dro?

got any for sale? lol

It's all I smoke tbh, officer

:lmaoReminds me of the the time this chick wanted me to try Starbucks on our first date. I'm lactose intolerant. My ass was on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBOrsDgkfC8

Embedded
05-03-2015, 08:35 PM
:lol Did you puke out of your mouth or ass?? She's a keeper if she stood by that either way IMO.

Hahahahaahaha too funny, hahhhhahh

It's all I smoke tbh, officer

Embedded
05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Okay, I'm kind of glad they didn't los game 7 in the Finals, let them have a summer off for a change

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Quite fine. Only thing to keep NBA interesting is money. Just made money off a friend I gave him and his Memphis a +12.5 spread :lol

Ditty
05-03-2015, 08:38 PM
It hit a bit for about twenty minutes after the game especially when I started seeing pictures of last years championship win on facebook and instagram, then the fight came on and kept my mind off things. Wanted Pac man to win because all the shit talkers on facebook were going for mayweather. I didn't Last summer was so fun, and went by fast with the Spurs winning the championship compared to the following year that it sucked. Was hoping this would be the best summer of my life again now that I'm graduating and don't have to worry about school for once, but I guess I got to wait until next year.

Go Spurs Go!

DJR210
05-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Quite fine. Only thing to keep NBA interesting is money. Just made money off a friend I gave him and his Memphis a +12.5 spread :lol

Dude, turn off your fucking sig, everyone is awake it's too soon for me to toast my strudel

Okay, I'm kind of glad they didn't los game 7 in the Finals, let them have a summer off for a change

Yeah but TP will be hard at work for France in a week or so..

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Dude, turn off your fucking sig, everyone is awake it's too soon for me to toast my strudel

Just doing the Lord's work my nig :lol

spursparker9
05-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Game 6, 0.4 and Dallas game 7 were more painful than this tbh

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:45 PM

Yup. I mean it really sucks since it's the last chance for a repeat and the 6th but we haven't had a long offseason in a long time so whatever :lol

DJR210
05-03-2015, 08:45 PM

Agreed. :cry Still hurts though :cry

xellos88330
05-03-2015, 08:47 PM
I grilled me some fat steaks today, bought some new power tools and built a new desk for my computer. Thinking I am going to take up making furniture for the rest of the summer. LOL!!!

timtonymanu
05-03-2015, 08:48 PM
I didn't watch the game yesterday, but it can't be harder than enduring 6.

ElNono
05-03-2015, 08:49 PM
I was hoping Kawhi or Tim would pull a miracle, but it was pretty clear after Game 4 and especially 6, that we probably didn't have it this season.

Getting #5 last year, especially the way we did, I just thought anything after is kinda gravy, tbh...

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 08:49 PM
The game finished around 1030 am yesterday here. Went on to watch the fight which made my day a little bit worse but I didnt really care anymore for Pacman since my Spurs were gone. Then I played Tennis and had some comfort food tbh :cry

RD2191
05-03-2015, 08:50 PM
I grilled me some fat steaks today, bought some new power tools and built a new desk for my computer. Thinking I am going to take up making furniture for the rest of the summer. LOL!!!
nice. been wanting to build a desk myself. where did u get wood from?

DJR210
05-03-2015, 08:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbQKw-otf-Q

I didn't watch the game yesterday, but it can't be harder than enduring 6.

I'm with you on that.. my chest hurt after that one, thought my inner Spur fan was telling my heart to end it all

I was hoping Kawhi

Fucccccccccck...fucking Coldwhi really let us down this series..

xellos88330
05-03-2015, 08:57 PM
nice. been wanting to build a desk myself. where did u get wood from?

I had some old wood left over from some contractors who built a deck for my house a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping to use the deck for outdoor Spurs viewing parties for my family, friends, neighbors, but that idea is gone.

Robz4000
05-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I was hoping Kawhi or Tim would pull a miracle, but it was pretty clear after Game 4 and especially 6, that we probably didn't have it this season.

Getting #5 last year, especially the way we did, I just thought anything after is kinda gravy, tbh...

Basically this, but I had my expectations tempered early on in the season so the early exit didn't hurt like previous years.

RD2191
05-03-2015, 09:02 PM
I had some old wood left over from some contractors who built a deck for my house a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping to use the deck for outdoor Spurs viewing parties for my family, friends, neighbors, but that idea is gone.
why is the idea gone? I have something like that planned for a cabin i'm going to build. screened porch with a pit and a tv screen.

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 09:03 PM
:lmao Something similar happened to me once, why the hell we humans need to shit and fart?

Uriel
05-03-2015, 09:03 PM
The game finished around 1030 am yesterday here. Went on to watch the fight which made my day a little bit worse but I didnt really care anymore for Pacman since my Spurs were gone. Then I played Tennis and had some comfort food tbh :cry

I feel ya, man :lol

Gametight
05-03-2015, 09:04 PM
I've been bummed out all day just for the fact I'm pretty much done watching bball for the rest of the season, I don't really care for any other team other than the Spurs. I'll watch some of the other games but it just isn't the same. That and who knows what the future holds for everyone next season. /wrists

Leetonidas
05-03-2015, 09:05 PM
:toast mah nigs

100%duncan
05-03-2015, 09:06 PM
I've been bummed out all day just for the fact I'm pretty much done watching bball for the rest of the season, I don't really care for any other team other than the Spurs. I'll watch some of the other games but it just isn't the same. That and who knows what the future holds for everyone next season. /wrists

How about you try betting? Makes the playoffs useful and interesting, thought not as with the Spurs.

RD2191
05-03-2015, 09:07 PM
:lmao Something similar happened to me once, why the hell we humans need to shit and fart?
:lolsucks tbh.

Mikeanaro
05-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Im cool, I knew this was going to happen, too many role guys were horrible, and I wasnt expecting Killwhi to be the new Michael Jordan after 5 bad games.
The Pellican game was a preview you cant expect to win a championship with such an inconsistent team, everything has gone south since Alba Berlin and I know who are the ones to blame.
Anyway I can complain for 3 months or years but that wont make Poops walk away, too much power that man has over the team so wtf better keep it cool.

unleashbaynes
05-03-2015, 09:10 PM
i accepted the series loss after game 6 tbh. didn't hurt as bad as i thought.

DJR210
05-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Fuck em, this is how I'm coping..

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/20150503_211034_zpsbfxpse1m.jpg

DJR210
05-03-2015, 09:18 PM

Shitting and farting is not the issue, judgmental non-understanding women is.

Chomag
05-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Some of us already saw and called it out early season that this team just didnt have it but we were met with ridicule and coasting excuses but it is what it is. Im still hopeful and kind of excited on starting our new era.

daslicer
05-03-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm doing real well I was only angry for several minutes after the loss. It really sucks losing to Phil Blackson but other than that I'm over it. I have said before that anything after 5 would be gravy so I can't really be upset. Outside of 6 losing in '04, '06,'08, were more painful since they were to hated rivals. Clippers are a bitchy team but they are not really hate able in my eyes outside of their coach.

xellos88330
05-03-2015, 10:34 PM
why is the idea gone? I have something like that planned for a cabin i'm going to build. screened porch with a pit and a tv screen.

I should rephrase it as "gone for the summer".

I am actually turning it into a drive inn movie theater for my kids. They pull up the ramp onto the deck in their power wheels, bikes or whatever and enjoy the show. I just need to train my dog to deliver popcorn and stuff.

kobyz
05-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Tragedy, I can't get over it, I can't accept that we once again give away the title for free all because Pop stupidity and naiveness, this season we had all the circumstances to come and grab another title and finally win back to back but Pop fucked it up with the worst coaching season of all time... And also losing in heartbreaking way game 7 give a lot of suffer, can't understand why we always need to be on the hurt side of those things time and time again, it's hard living with the feeling that you are cursed... On top of that it was Tim Duncan last run, no more passion for basketball for me afterward, i wanted him to finish on a great note so i could be happy the rest of my life and not with this huge dissepointment... I feel empty, i feel i don't have any pride to keep living, Not interested in life anymore, everything become boring and unenjoyable cause i don't have the light anymore...

RD2191
05-03-2015, 10:53 PM
I should rephrase it as "gone for the summer".

I am actually turning it into a drive inn movie theater for my kids. They pull up the ramp onto the deck in their power wheels, bikes or whatever and enjoy the show. I just need to train my dog to deliver popcorn and stuff.
:lolthat's awesome. that dog is probably going to eat that popcorn though.

HI-FI
05-03-2015, 10:57 PM
:lol pretty much my luck as well.

It was out my ass. I had a great time with her before that, but I paid the price in drowning my Spurs blues to that degree. Agree though, if she is still available after that then she's a keeper.

Sean Cagney
05-03-2015, 10:57 PM

Yes and it's not even close. Those are the worst. I took 6 the worst probably and then game 7, 0.4 was cool after a while because they got DESTROYED in the Finals that year and it took away from it some (Plus the Spurs were still young with years left). This one I had a little thought going to bed and it was a little hard to go to sleep, after that I was pretty much good. I stayed away from ESPN.COM and Sports in general and now I am good.

spursparker9
05-03-2015, 11:10 PM
It does not hurt as much as I thought because I know that no way the Spurs can get through GSW

DMC
05-03-2015, 11:15 PM
My goal for them was 50 wins. Everything else was house money. We said some time ago if Tim could get his 5th we'd never bitch about the residuals.

spurraider21
05-03-2015, 11:19 PM
My goal for them was 50 wins. Everything else was house money. We said some time ago if Tim could get his 5th we'd never bitch about the residuals.
didnt you call the 50 wins meaningless?

BatManu20
05-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Everyone calm your tits and remember, tbh.

http://www.koreatimesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/AP129701740152.jpg

Leetonidas
05-03-2015, 11:22 PM
As Spurfans we have suffered some pretty horrible losses and nothing will ever really trump having the trophy ripped away in less than 10 seconds after it was guaranteed. Nothing will ever top 6. tbh so relatively speaking anything else just kinda sucks a little bit

TE
05-03-2015, 11:30 PM
i accepted the series loss after game 6 tbh. didn't hurt as bad as i thought.
Same.

Mugen
05-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I was over the outcome about an hour after it ended. it's gonna be pretty sweet to do a bunch of shit in May/June without having to worry about missing the Spurs game tbh :lol

spursparker9
05-04-2015, 12:15 AM
I was over the outcome about an hour after it ended. it's gonna be pretty sweet to do a bunch of shit in May/June without having to worry about missing the Spurs game tbh :lol

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dwight-Schrute-Thats-Very-True.gif

Cry Havoc
05-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Hanging in there. In a way it's nice not to have to stress out about every close game. Been 3 full seasons of that. I bet the Spurs players are actually somewhat relieved, except maybe for Duncan.

spursparker9
05-04-2015, 12:26 AM
I bet Pop is very relieved

TampaDude
05-04-2015, 12:34 AM

Yup...and 5 erased the pain of 6, so it's all good. 50+ wins and a playoff spot and I'm happy.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

100%duncan
05-04-2015, 12:35 AM

tbh :lol

Juggity
05-04-2015, 12:39 AM
All things considered, it's not so bad. Spurs got their title last year. They've had 3 straight years of deep playoff runs, two straight finals runs. 2011 was terrible because it felt like the end, and it was a bad end. It seemed clear we'd have to watch Tim fade in obscurity as Ginobili suffered injury after injury and Parker was stopped by bad matchups year after year. But for Tim's resurgence and the miracle Deus Ex Machina that is Kawhi Leonard, that might have been what happened.

But 2015 feels fine. The odds were stacked against the spurs this year, injury wise. The level of play in the western conference is mind-boggling. the seeding race this year just didn't pan out in the spurs' favor. The Clippers have been kind of a bad matchup for the spurs lately, and it's no lie to say they're one of the top teams in the league and conference right now. I can't complain about the spurs putting on a competitive, entertaining 7 game series that came down to literally the last second. I can't complain about 29 39 year old Tim Duncan sonning Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan, making shot after ridiculous shot, taking them to school in the low post like it's 2003, and making the clutch free throws he needed to make. I can't complain about anything other than Monty McCutchen's enormous clock error with 1 second to go in game 7. But I suppose Kawhi making that layup was a long shot anyhow.

In all honesty, I'm glad the spurs will get this summer off for once. Get rested, get healthy. Let whoever's going to retire do so (Thanks for everything Manu, your name will be up in the rafters soon). Lock Kawhi down, try your best to keep Green. Re-sign Duncan for one last ride into the sunset, and give him whatever he wants. Go after LaMarcus Aldridge and/or Marc Gasol. There's a better chance at Lamarcus, based on reports, so that should be the top priority. Try to shore up the lack of depth at Small Forward behind Kawhi. Look for a creative passer or at least a passable backup SG to replace some of Manu's production. Maybe tap into the Euro prospect bucket. All signs point to one last big year as a contender, and this time "last" really does mean last.

gsg.

mudyez
05-04-2015, 03:08 AM
Suicided?

All those brothers are gone since the 2013 Finals.

ThaBigFundamental21
05-04-2015, 05:32 AM
I just kept hoping the dominant Spurs would show up. It became clear it wasn't going to happen. I just kept expecting the Spurs to start out executing in crunch time but that didn't happen either. I really don't understand what Parker was doing. I'm actually pretty disappointed, I'll analyse the shit out of this one for a while. The championship last year softened the blow to a certain extent, though I really wanted a repeat. That and I have been buying a lot of Spurs autographs lately. That both good and bad. A reminder of the loss, but still framing and matting them is a fun project. I don't even want to frame the Parker at this point. I'm pissed at him.

The hardest part of the loss was my 6 year old son crying because he believes Manu is retiring. I should have never told him it was a possibility. Needless to say he really hates the Clippers now.

Next year is a new year. The repeat chance is over, but with a little retooling and Duncan coming back, I firmly believe the Spurs will contend another year. Hopefully Leonard further develops his Offensive game.

Yuixafun
05-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Juggity pretty much summed it up with a wise perspective.

Just to add, it might be a blessing how the last play went down, with Kawhi just not quite able to reach the overthrown ball, and having Barnes swat it in his face.

It reminded me of the scene in Lion King, when Simba is being reprimanded by his father for going to the elephant graveyard, and as Mufasa walks away, Simba goes to follow, and stops in one of his dad's footprints, which is the size of his whole body.

You ain't grown yet Kawhi.

Let's see how he responds.

DJR210
05-04-2015, 08:39 AM
The hardest part of the loss was my 6 year old son crying because he believes Manu is retiring.

Sure it wasn't tears of joy?

myhc
05-04-2015, 08:49 AM
I was over it the next morning. Nothing, I mean nothing can touch me after 0.4, game 7 2006, and games 6 and 7 2013. I'm more sad because this is probably the end of an era with Manu likely gone and maybe Tim too. This is my favorite Spurs team/run from 2012-2015 hands down. I do look forward to the offseason now.

05-04-2015, 09:46 AM

ThaBigFundamental21
05-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Sure it wasn't tears of joy?

Not cool.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Tragedy, I can't get over it, I can't accept that we once again give away the title for free all because Pop stupidity and naiveness, this season we had all the circumstances to come and grab another title and finally win back to back but Pop fucked it up with the worst coaching season of all time... And also losing in heartbreaking way game 7 give a lot of suffer, can't understand why we always need to be on the hurt side of those things time and time again, it's hard living with the feeling that you are cursed... On top of that it was Tim Duncan last run, no more passion for basketball for me afterward, i wanted him to finish on a great note so i could be happy the rest of my life and not with this huge dissepointment... I feel empty, i feel i don't have any pride to keep living, Not interested in life anymore, everything become boring and unenjoyable cause i don't have the light anymore...This seems familiar tbh.

RandomGuy
05-04-2015, 05:03 PM
As Spurfans we have suffered some pretty horrible losses and nothing will ever really trump having the trophy ripped away in less than 10 seconds after it was guaranteed. Nothing will ever top 6. tbh so relatively speaking anything else just kinda sucks a little bit

+1

Leetonidas
05-04-2015, 06:54 PM
:lmao kobyz gonna kill himself again

Pound the rock
05-04-2015, 08:33 PM
We endured 6 so this is nothing, I'm not gonna lie, I was denial that the Spurs just weren't right this season but like alot you guys have said, nothing can match 5, all the past cruelties, heartbreaks, paybacks, were all wiped away with #5, everything from here on out is gravy