PDA

View Full Version : Cp3 usually misses that shot

ducks
05-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Paul said Rivers talked to him and Griffin during Saturday morning's walkthrough about their game-winning play. It included Griffin getting the inbounds pass and giving it to Paul to freelance for a shot. Paul said that "most of the time" this season he didn't make the shot.

sananspursfan21
05-04-2015, 12:06 AM
CP3 usually misses a ton of shots he hit in this series. I can't count the times I said 'lucky shot' under my breath while watching these games. Nonetheless he hit them time and time and time and time again, luck should run out by now. Perhaps the egg was indeed on my face.

spursparker9
05-04-2015, 12:13 AM
That half court banked in 3 at the end of 3rd Quarter was the game winner tbh

testies
05-04-2015, 12:23 AM
if this series was played 10 times we win like 7 or 8
so much bs events happening (including pop's terrible rotations)..

kobyz
05-04-2015, 12:24 AM
We are a cursed team...

Sean Cagney
05-04-2015, 01:33 AM

Every playoff series there is a shot that goes against you or the one that falls for you that will decide whether you advance or not and that might have been the shot, last year the shots fell for us in key moments and this year against the Spurs. That shot though you mention was huge.
We are a cursed team...

Oh boo hoo, tell that to the fans of teams who have never won a single title.

davidbowie
05-04-2015, 01:35 AM
CP3 pushed off Danny worse than Jordan on Russell. Lucky shot. Plus he was bailed out with that late ass bs call against Duncan. Whatever. Fuck everyone.

davidbowie
05-04-2015, 01:36 AM

Nah it was the goal tend they didn't call in the first half

Sean Cagney
05-04-2015, 02:20 AM
Nah it was the goal tend they didn't call in the first half

How about an accumulation of things it was???

kobyz
05-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Every playoff series there is a shot that goes against you or the one that falls for you that will decide whether you advance or not and that might have been the shot, last year the shots fell for us in key moments and this year against the Spurs. That shot though you mention was huge.

Oh boo hoo, tell that to the fans of teams who have never won a single title.
I don't care we have 5 rings, Duncan deserve much more and not all those arrows in the soul...

Silver&Black
05-04-2015, 03:16 AM
We are a cursed team...

Our franchise is number 4 in NBA titles....hardly cursed.

The Cubs are a cursed team.

Ice009
05-04-2015, 03:27 AM

Lucky shots that are very low percentage just seemed to go in against us quite a lot this season. There was a lot of great performances against the Spurs with scoring PGs going off on us. Obviously, PG defense was a big problem for the Spurs this season and I'm not sure how the Spurs are going to be able to fix that with Parker still on the roster. His lack of defense was probably worse than his no show on offense for a lot of the season. We probably could have somehow survived his average offense if his defense wasn't so shockingly bad.

I agree with you on that shot from Paul. It was a pretty big shot. Reminded me of the shot Chalmers hit in 2013 at the end of the 3rd quarter, and also the shot KD hit in 2012 game 6 at the half time buzzer which gave them momentum for the rest of the game. I have no idea why those shots seem to go in against the Spurs a lot of the time.

kobyz
05-04-2015, 04:30 AM

Belive me, we are indeed a cursed team, you can feel it during a game, there is some mysterious power going against the Spurs that they need to fight it... some power causing magical stuffs against us... it silly to ignore the curse, instead we need to search what causing it and fix it...

Stabula
05-04-2015, 04:52 AM
okay

Skull-1
05-04-2015, 05:04 AM
We are a cursed team...

Not really. We have five trophies. And last year was the most dominant basketball team I have ever seen.

Skull-1
05-04-2015, 05:05 AM

Exactly.

therealtruth
05-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Kawhi should have defended him on that play. He has enough length to recover after getting beat. I still don't understand allowing him to go right. It seemed like he got to his right everytime this series.