PDA

View Full Version : How I wish to have it back...

kobyz
05-04-2015, 07:06 AM
It was supposed to be the easiest season to win a title in the Tim Duncan era, no Thunder team, Warriors lacking playoff experience, has rookie coach and bad match up with us, Cavs injured and one year away, in all the league only Clippers were a team ready enough to beat us in a series and only with miracle ending and also only in a first round as if we been facing them later their lack of depth will have been taking a toll... Pop been sloppy and sleeping all season, he didn't take seariosly enough the goal of winning another title, he was too arrogant and careless, not bringing the team to play like close to its potential during the season and also put the team in the only situation they can lose which is Clippers in first round without HCA... Also this forum was in fucked up mode since winning 5 ,in bad euphoria with a lot of people being satisfy with 5 and with Apalisoc and his bunch dirty this place and brought bad karma... I can't accept that we throw away the season like this, throw away Duncan phenomenal season for his age and his last run, we just waste great oportonity to win title like it something that grow on trees... I can't hold myself with that dissepointment and with Duncan finish on that note, Pop killed me, can't live anymore!!

SupremeGuy
05-04-2015, 07:08 AM
2 > 1

Gervin44Silas13
05-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Pops coaching moves and Green not showing up killed us!!

Our shots didn't go down...the wear and tear of 398 games showed

Well be back!!!!

ThaBigFundamental21
05-04-2015, 10:33 AM
It was supposed to be the easiest season to win a title in the Tim Duncan era, no Thunder team, Warriors lacking playoff experience, has rookie coach and bad match up with us, Cavs injured and one year away, in all the league only Clippers were a team ready enough to beat us in a series and only with miracle ending and also only in a first round as if we been facing them later their lack of depth will have been taking a toll... Pop been sloppy and sleeping all season, he didn't take seariosly enough the goal of winning another title, he was too arrogant and careless, not bringing the team to play like close to its potential during the season and also put the team in the only situation they can lose which is Clippers in first round without HCA... Also this forum was in fucked up mode since winning 5 ,in bad euphoria with a lot of people being satisfy with 5 and with Apalisoc and his bunch dirty this place and brought bad karma... I can't accept that we throw away the season like this, throw away Duncan phenomenal season for his age and his last run, we just waste great oportonity to win title like it something that grow on trees... I can't hold myself with that dissepointment and with Duncan finish on that note, Pop killed me, can't live anymore!!

I feel your pain. I do. This should have been our repeat. Pop really did coach awful. Playing Parker over Mills and hacking Jordan to destroy OUR rhythm. The Spurs will be back. They aren't done. Not by a mile. The media would love for them to be. But with a piece here and there, the Spurs will be right there again. A tested roster with youth, just a tweak here and there...

therealtruth
05-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Giving away the Pelicans game cost us.

tholdren
05-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Green, Parker, Tiago, Leonard, Manu all had a helping hand in making this an early exit. Green is the most at fault, then Leonard, then Parker - I dont even fault Tiago really because he sucks so bad. I have never seen a 6/6 starter get so much hype before a series when he averages 26ppg scored on him and a better record with him OFF THE COURT than on. Manu, just looked old and tired. Not sure why. No fire.

TXstbobcat
05-04-2015, 08:13 PM
I will admit that Saturdays game 7 loss was tough on me but after winning title #5 the way the Spurs did I just can't go into depression mode about how this season ended.

Having gone through the sleepless night after game 6 in 2013, Saturday's loss just didn't feel as tough to take.

kobyz
05-09-2015, 12:26 AM
How pop let us fall this season? How? Fucking chicken coach!!! What a miss oportonity!!!!