PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Kobe's legacy will take a massive hit if MVPau leads the Bulls to the Finals.

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Incredible game from Pau Gasol. 21 and 11 on 60% and he locked down the paint in crunch time. It's more than obvious that his "decline" was due to playing with the most cancerous teammate in NBA history.

It's also more than obvious just how big man dependent Kobe is. Now, when I say big man, I don't mean a big on the level of DeAndre Jordan or Tyson Chandler, I mean that Kobe is incapable of doing anything unless he's playing alongside a top 3 big.

Kobe has never been out of the 1st round and has led his team to 3 lottery appearances without Shaq or Gasol dragging him along.

The Bulls are Pau Gasol's team. Rose and Butler are inconsistent chuckers, and now that Gasol finally has a decent roster (his Memphis teams were trash), he's already gotten further than Kirbs ever has by himself.

MVPau :toast

Clipper Nation
05-04-2015, 08:29 PM
:lol "Kobe's legacy"

Cancerous role players don't have legacies, tbh.

DMX7
05-04-2015, 08:30 PM

:lmao

Splits
05-04-2015, 08:32 PM
:lol last playoff game at age 33
:lol will "lead" his team to 3 straight lotteries for the first time in franchise history to close his career
:lol rapist
:lol lucky Allen Iverson
:lol quitter

Leetonidas
Lakerfans can't talk shit about needing Kobe to win playoff games now tbh

:lol MVPau leading the Bulls to playoff wins
:lol Kobe quitting and missing the playoffs, again

midnightpulp

Rose is about 50% as cancerous as Kirbs. Just goes to show how amazing Pau is at carrying dead weight to success.

Buddy Mignon
05-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Kobe owns Duncan.

RD2191
05-04-2015, 08:34 PM

Mitch
05-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Pau is a champion, he repeated. One of the only true champion bigs, up there with O'neal, Hakeem and Kareem.

Buddy Mignon
05-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Pau is a champion, he repeated. One of the only true champion bigs, up there with O'neal, Hakeem and Kareem.

"Like shaved pussy"

- Thread

Splits
05-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Damn look at him take Bron in crunch time: https://vine.co/v/eZeEUm9J6P3

:worthy:

100%duncan
05-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Kirby :lmao
Rapist :lmao
Avoids the playoffs like he avoided trial :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Incredible game from Pau Gasol. 21 and 11 on 60% and he locked down the paint in crunch time. It's more than obvious that his "decline" was due to playing with the most cancerous teammate in NBA history.

It's also more than obvious just how big man dependent Kobe is. Now, when I say big man, I don't mean a big on the level of DeAndre Jordan or Tyson Chandler, I mean that Kobe is incapable of doing anything unless he's playing alongside a top 3 big.

Kobe has never been out of the 1st round and has led his team to 3 lottery appearances without Shaq or Gasol dragging him along.

The Bulls are Pau Gasol's team. Rose and Butler are inconsistent chuckers, and now that Gasol finally has a decent roster (his Memphis teams were trash), he's already gotten further than Kirbs ever has by himself.

That might be fine and all but unlike your Tammy one thing that won't take a massive hit is his ass hole :lol

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Kirby :lmao
Rapist :lmao
Avoids the playoffs like he avoided trial :lmao
:lol Homeless man's Monta Ellis
:lol People who refer to the Shaq/Horry Lakers as "Shaqobe"

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Sans Shaq and Gasol:

- Lottery
- Blows 3-1 lead to Steve Nash in the 1st round
- Destroyed by Nash again in the 1st round
- Lottery
- Lottery

I understand why Mitch and Co. keeps that dead weight around. He is a superb tank commander, leading the Lakers to acquiring 3 lottery picks and soon to be a 4th next season.

LkrFan
05-04-2015, 09:15 PM
mid is still hungover from bowing out of the playoffs in the first round as a defending champion. :lol

Mitch
05-04-2015, 09:16 PM
mid is still hungover from bowing out of the playoffs in the first round as a defending champion. :lol

What a champion, first round out by a team who's highest achievement was what... division champion?

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 09:19 PM

I'm good. LMA is coming here to complement Kawhi. Duncan is still beasting like the player of his generation he is, and the Spurs should be fully healed up next season. Only worry is faggot Parker, like usual.

Meanwhile, you're gonna be stuck with Rajon Rondo :lmao

LkrFan
05-04-2015, 09:23 PM
What a champion, first round out by a team who's highest achievement was what... division champion?

:lol

Thebesteva
05-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Damn OP...the meltdown continues

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/51ca1256ecad04846400001c-821-482/trading%20places%2016.png

LkrFan
05-04-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm good. LMA is coming here to complement Kawhi. Duncan is still beasting like the player of his generation he is, and the Spurs should be fully healed up next season. Only worry is faggot Parker, like usual.

Meanwhile, you're gonna be stuck with Rajon Rondo :lmao

Man, after what he pulled in Dallas, we bet not sign that clown. :lol

Mitch
05-04-2015, 09:29 PM

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/51ca1256ecad04846400001c-821-482/trading%20places%2016.png

He's at wits end, TBE. He is what Thread would be if the Suns won a title.

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Man, after what he pulled in Dallas, we bet not sign that clown. :lol

It's gonna happen. Kobe loves that boy, so it is written.

LkrFan
05-04-2015, 09:34 PM
It's gonna happen. Kobe loves that boy, so it is written.Kobe also loved Ariza...

LkrFan
05-04-2015, 09:35 PM

Medvedenko
05-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Mid with the pussy take. Per par really. Not repeating has taken it's toll and losing to the clippers after winning the title with the same squad no less. Yes the Lakers are rudderless, and Kobe retiring sooner than later will benefit their growth quicker. However, the spurs are closer to the grave.

Clipper Nation
05-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Mid with the pussy take. Per par really. Not repeating has taken it's toll and losing to the clippers after winning the title with the same squad no less. Yes the Lakers are rudderless, and Kobe retiring sooner than later will benefit their growth quicker. However, the spurs are closer to the grave.
:lol Frosted tips

Buddy Mignon
05-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Jim couldnt even get out of the first round against the Lakers JV team.

Venti Quattro
05-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Kobe survived Shaq ringing again. I think he can survive if Pau leads Chicago to the finals. Good for Pow.

Killakobe81
05-04-2015, 11:05 PM
LOL niggas getting desperate

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 11:06 PM

Closer to the grave? Not even close. Kawhi might've struggled in the latter part of the series, but he's only 23, has a Finals MVP and DPOY to his credit, and is the still the best defender in the league. If we pair him with LMA, our window remains open for the next 5 years.

All the Lakers have to look forward to is Randle blowing ass and Rajon R:lolndo. This year's lottery won't save you, since all the top picks ain't nothing special.

Enjoy the cellar for the foreseeable future, Highlights :toast

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 11:07 PM

JV teams don't just take the "Varsity" team's locker room :lmao

Ballmer shat on you all and Jeannie and Jim were too chickenshit to do anything. Clips own LA, Partner.

Silver&Black
05-04-2015, 11:16 PM

Did the Lakers even win a game this year against the "Lakers JV team" ???

midnightpulp
05-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Did the Lakers even win a game this year against the "Lakers JV team" ???

They lost one against the Clippers last year by 48 points :lmao

Silver&Black
05-04-2015, 11:20 PM

Ooh I know. I remember that one well...

I just looked it up.....Clippers were 4-0 this year against the "Clippers JV team".

Killakobe81
05-05-2015, 12:04 AM

Come on Med don't come back for a Mid troll special ...how ya been?

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 12:09 AM
JV teams don't just take the "Varsity" team's locker room :lmao

Ballmer shat on you all and Jeannie and Jim were too chickenshit to do anything. Clips own LA, Partner.
Ballmer probably took a shit right in Kirby's locker... he's crazy enough to do it :lol

Medvedenko
05-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Come on Med don't come back for a Mid troll special ...how ya been?

All good bro, all good. Mid's alright, just a wavering soul on the river of denial.

Expert
05-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Even Kareem rang in his twilight, like Tim. Kobe failed miserably.

I'd say if the Bulls beat the Cavs, Kobes legacy is damaged.

Leetonidas
05-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Just like Kirbystans to try and ditch their original arguments and repeat non-sequitur to deflect and avoid debate :lol

:lol "JV team" more relevant than the Lolkers

it's me
05-05-2015, 01:26 PM
http://www.sportsmemes.net/pics/6444.jpg

ambchang
05-05-2015, 01:47 PM
I would have thought Kobestans will be happy his legacy of being an inefficient cancerous chucker who missed more shots than anyone who ever played in the NBA would take a massive hit.

Bynumite
05-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Gasol led Lakers got swept in the 1st round. In the east he might make the Finals.

This shows you how ass the east really is more than anything else.

DMC
05-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Gasol led Lakers got swept in the 1st round. In the east he might make the Finals.

This shows you how ass the east really is more than anything else.
When did this happen?

Splits
05-05-2015, 04:38 PM
How Pau Gasol Led The Bulls Over LeBron: Bulls at Cavs Game 1
bbKiE-KJ_QM

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 06:34 PM
The pain is deeeeeeeeep. mid taking det "1st round loss to the Clipps as a defending champion" hard. :lol

"It still hurts!"
--mid :depressed

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 06:35 PM
When did this happen?When Kobe blew his Achilles and couldn't hold his hand. Results? Fo Fo Fo

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Closer to the grave? Not even close. Kawhi might've struggled in the latter part of the series, but he's only 23, has a Finals MVP and DPOY to his credit, and is the still the best defender in the league. If we pair him with LMA, our window remains open for the next 5 years.

All the Lakers have to look forward to is Randle blowing ass and Rajon R:lolndo. This year's lottery won't save you, since all the top picks ain't nothing special.

Enjoy the cellar for the foreseeable future, Highlights :toast

Okafor vs. KL coming out of college. Which player was more polished? Don't lie son.

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 06:39 PM

Was det in the first round of the playoffs? :downspin:

DarrinS
05-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Kirby's legacy already took a dump, tbh

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Was det in the first round of the playoffs? :downspin:
Playoffs and Lakers... does not compute.

unleashbaynes
05-05-2015, 07:25 PM
:lmao laker fan sure is sooooouuuur

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Playoffs and Lakers... does not compute.Oh the ironing! :lmao

Splits
05-05-2015, 07:44 PM
The Lakers, in their history, have never missed the playoffs 3 straight times. That's going to happen next year. And that's even worse than "most missed shots in the history of the NBA". Kirbs could drop out of the top-30 all time.

DMC
05-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Oh the ironing! :lmao
You should have a limit on how many emotes you can use.

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 07:56 PM
The Lakers, in their history, have never missed the playoffs 3 straight times. That's going to happen next year. And that's even worse than "most missed shots in the history of the NBA". Kirbs could drop out of the top-30 all time.
Kirbs was never in the top 30 all-time.

Donkeybong
05-05-2015, 07:58 PM
spurs out of the playoffs and irrelevant, so spurfan have to fill their time with what they know best. The cuts are so deep they will never heal. Might as well read "fuck kobe" on their tombstones.

DarrinS
05-05-2015, 08:03 PM
spurs out of the playoffs and irrelevant, so spurfan have to fill their time with what they know best. The cuts are so deep they will never heal. Might as well read "fuck kobe" on their tombstones.

We're not hanging around Laker forums giving two shits about washed up KrbyFans

Thebesteva
05-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Gasoft reminding OP why Kobe led him to 3 finals and won 2 rings

Killakobe81
05-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Well this dream dies a premature death ...

LkrFan
05-12-2015, 08:24 PM

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM

Clipper Nation
05-12-2015, 08:51 PM

Not sure why you're laughing, Rodolfo. This is just more evidence in a growing pile of how MVPau's teams can't survive without him. :downspin:

unleashbaynes
05-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Not sure why you're laughing, Rodolfo. This is just more evidence in a growing pile of how MVPau's teams can't survive without him. :downspin:

Yeah not sure how Lakerfan doesn't understand that.

Thread
05-12-2015, 09:58 PM

A pussy & chickenshit approach:::If the Bulls win, you're right. If the Bulls lose, you're right.

Typical CN.

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2015, 10:03 PM

Kobe 3 rings without Pau
Pau 0 rings without Kobe

Kobe 2
Shaq 1
Let me know if you want me to spank you some more :toast

midnightpulp
05-12-2015, 10:58 PM

This. Terrible attempt at an "ownage" bump.

Pau doesn't play, and the Bulls can't find their own asses. Much like Kirby can't find his own ass, leading the Lakers to the worst record in their franchise's history.

Thread
05-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Pau doesn't play, and the Bulls can't find their own asses..

You're like CN,,,you set it up so you can't lose.

Motherfuckers.

midnightpulp
05-12-2015, 11:42 PM
You're like CN,,,you set it up so you can't lose.

Motherfuckers.

He's injured, Cub. What the fuck you want me to do?

Now, if he plays and plays horribly, then I'll eat my crow. But it's obvious he can't go, or he would.

Thread
05-12-2015, 11:43 PM

Now, if he plays and plays horribly, then I'll eat my crow. But it's obvious he can't go, or he would.

Get away from me. You're a pussy & a chickenshit.

Killakobe81
05-13-2015, 03:59 AM

LOL isn't that part of the problem the last 3 years? And so injury is an excuse so Kobe gets a pass on missing the playoffs? Durant too? Just asking

midnightpulp
05-13-2015, 04:41 AM
LOL isn't that part of the problem the last 3 years? And so injury is an excuse so Kobe gets a pass on missing the playoffs? Durant too? Just asking

Kobe gets no pass, since the Lakers were actually worse when he played. The Bulls were up 2-1 when MVPau went down.

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Kobe 3 rings without Pau
Pau 0 rings without Kobe

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

midnightpulp :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Kobe gets no pass, since the Lakers were actually worse when he played. The Bulls were up 2-1 when MVPau went down.

Without Kobe, the Lakers are light 5. ;)

Venti Quattro
05-13-2015, 04:50 AM
:lmao Pau and Shaq carrying Kobe

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 04:50 AM

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 04:53 AM
This. Terrible attempt at an "ownage" bump.

Pau doesn't play, and the Bulls can't find their own asses. Much like Kirby can't find his own ass, leading the Lakers to the worst record in their franchise's history.

SMH - that's "defending champion losing in the first round to the Clipps with all key players healthy" talk. Have you begun your therapy yet? Your in The Denial! phase of Spur death. :lmao

Venti Quattro
05-13-2015, 04:54 AM
Shaq was choking in Orlando without Kobe (:lmao Nick Anderson)

Pau was getting ethered in the first round without Kobe

Same, Kobe has had a rough time without either of the two, but let's not act like he was carried by either. He took a stand and held his ground.

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 04:57 AM
Shaq was choking in Orlando without Kobe (:lmao Nick Anderson)

Pau was getting ethered in the first round without Kobe

Same, Kobe has had a rough time without either of the two, but let's not act like he was carried by either. He took a stand and held his ground.

This. He played hurt many times too - unlike Shaq and Pau. When he blew his Achilles, he walked off the court. No wheelchair needed like Pierce and D-Whistle. :lol

Venti Quattro
05-13-2015, 04:58 AM
This. He played hurt many times too - unlike Shaq and Pau. When he blew his Achilles, he walked off the court. No wheelchair needed like Pierce a b d D-Whistle. :lol

:lol Winning a championship with a broken finger

My homie is wheelin' and dealin'

Thebesteva
05-13-2015, 05:03 AM

Yeah not sure how Lakerfan doesn't understand that.

Pau was one of my fav Lakers, especially since I dont think he will go down as an all time Laker great. But the fact he was the only human able to break Phils zen stance in public emphasizes how frustratingly soft he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pV2v4wNJs

Franklin
05-13-2015, 05:59 AM
Dirk won a championship with a broken finger too, an injured index finger, tbh.

Venti Quattro
05-13-2015, 06:14 AM
Dirk won a championship with a broken finger too, an injured index finger, tbh.

Water is wet, the grass is green, the sky is blue, the sun rises in the east and legends win despite pain

Chillen
05-13-2015, 06:35 AM
Pau needs to get his ass on the court for game 6 and help the Bulls force a game 7.

ambchang
05-13-2015, 06:45 AM
Kobe 3 rings without Pau
Pau 0 rings without Kobe

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

Horry: 4 rings without Kobe
Kobe: 2 withou horry.

Horry > Kobe.

ambchang
05-13-2015, 06:46 AM
A pussy & chickenshit approach:::If the Bulls win, you're right. If the Bulls lose, you're right.

Typical CN.

"He's going to be a problem"

Self branded chickenshit you.

ambchang
05-13-2015, 06:48 AM

How do you figure?

That's like saying without fisher, or the ballboy, the lakers don't win.

LkrFan
05-13-2015, 09:28 AM
How do you figure?

That's like saying without fisher, or the ballboy, the lakers don't win.:lmao

Is Fisher a HOF player? Fish ate 4th at best in his entire career. How would he do as a #1? Hell, how about #2 or #3? Exactly. STFU about Fisher - or Horry. They're bona-fide role players at best. No all star teams. No all defensive teams. No MIP or 6th man awards. They don't have shit. They were at the right place at the right time, and ate the crumbs served up by Shaq and Kobe by making their shots - or took out key players by hip checking thd MVPPERIOD. That's it and that's all.

Thread
05-13-2015, 09:32 AM
How do you figure?

That's like saying without fisher, or the ballboy, the lakers don't win.

Well, without Fish in '10 we're light 1. He is responsible for getting Kobe straightened out, smacked him upside the cocksucker and made him go back to work. Then Fish himself started us back at 13 down 3rd quarter. Fish was the steady hand. He slowed it all down.

ambchang
05-13-2015, 10:18 AM

Is Fisher a HOF player? Fish ate 4th at best in his entire career. How would he do as a #1? Hell, how about #2 or #3? Exactly. STFU about Fisher - or Horry. They're bona-fide role players at best. No all star teams. No all defensive teams. No MIP or 6th man awards. They don't have shit. They were at the right place at the right time, and ate the crumbs served up by Shaq and Kobe by making their shots - or took out key players by hip checking thd MVPPERIOD. That's it and that's all.

Kobe is a #2 whenever his team is competitive, and was at the right place at the right times.

Without the most dominant front line in the league, Kobe struggles with making the playoffs. Even Vince Carter managed to take the team to the second round. Kobe was simply a TMac with Shaq and MVPau by his side.

Without Kobe, the Lakers consistently put up the same records as they do with him. He simply has proven not to be any sort of a difference maker.

ambchang
05-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Well, without Fish in '10 we're light 1. He is responsible for getting Kobe straightened out, smacked him upside the cocksucker and made him go back to work. Then Fish himself started us back at 13 down 3rd quarter. Fish was the steady hand. He slowed it all down.

For once you got some sense.

Killakobe81
05-13-2015, 10:24 AM
For once you got some sense.

Thread speaks the truth ... Fisher, Horry, MWP, Ariza and to a lessor extent Foxy were key components of the last 5 titles. Shaqobe and or PJ shouldn't get all of the credit.

Thread
05-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Thread speaks the truth ... Fisher, Horry, MWP, Ariza and to a lessor extent Foxy were key components of the last 5 titles. Shaqobe and or PJ shouldn't get all of the credit.

Absolutely. It takes an African village.

Kidd K
05-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Kobe 3 rings without Pau
Pau 0 rings without Kobe

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

3 rings without Pau. . .but with an even better player in Shaq. 2 rings without Shaq, but with Pau.

You can't defend Kobe's lack of being able to win without an elite big by basically saying he's been carried by two different elite bigs.

Killakobe81
05-13-2015, 11:26 AM
3 rings without Pau. . .but with an even better player in Shaq. 2 rings without Shaq, but with Pau.

You can't defend Kobe's lack of being able to win without an elite big by basically saying he's been carried by two different elite bigs.

It's a two way street Pau and Shaq cant win shitwithout an elite PG/SG either ...his best years came with Penny, Kobe and Wade ...

Clipper Nation
05-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Without Kirbs, not only do you still get that 5, you probably add 2 more.

Kidd K
05-13-2015, 11:40 AM
It's a two way street Pau and Shaq cant win shitwithout an elite PG/SG either ...his best years came with Penny, Kobe and Wade ...

What elite guard is Pau playing with now? Current Rose is not remotely close to Shaq or Pau. You could say Shaq or Pau (no title yet this year) didn't win without one, but that's another discussion to Kobe's massive failures without an elite big. We're talking about Kobe for now.

Kobe isn't just not winning titles, he hasn't been winning at all. That tells me a lot more than not winning a title does. I think a title is too high an expectation. . .but making it out of the first round? Making the playoffs at all? That shouldn't be that hard to accomplish given he's had 5 years to attempt it.

Thread
05-13-2015, 11:55 AM
but making it out of the first round?

You couldn't get it done this month.

Kidd K
05-13-2015, 12:16 PM
You couldn't get it done this month.

but making it out of the first round? Making the playoffs at all? That shouldn't be that hard to accomplish given he's had 5 years to attempt it.

Lakers999
05-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Without Kirbs, not only do you still get that 5, you probably add 2 more.

im sorry... but does anyone else notice the severe mental retardation with this poster.... or do we just look the other way and not say anything. Please inform

Arcadian
05-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Why are people discussing the irrelevant Lakers? This forum should be reserved for discussions about active teams that are currently competing for an NBA title - and maybe ones that are expected to compete for one next season.

Lakers999
05-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Why are people discussing the irrelevant Lakers? This forum should be reserved for discussions about active teams that are currently competing for an NBA title - and maybe ones that are expected to compete for one next season.

because even through all the bullshit known as the 2015 NBA playoffs... the NBA and possibly many fans worldwide know its bad for NBA business to not have the lakers in the playoffs. that's why the Lakers News in LA will be the first page on every Media source while the Clippers is 8th hyperlink down right after the golf section

Thread
05-13-2015, 03:44 PM
im sorry... but does anyone else notice the severe mental retardation with this poster.... or do we just look the other way and not say anything. Please inform

The Clippers broke his rice bowl 10 days ago.

Killakobe81
05-13-2015, 05:33 PM
What elite guard is Pau playing with now? Current Rose is not remotely close to Shaq or Pau. You could say Shaq or Pau (no title yet this year) didn't win without one, but that's another discussion to Kobe's massive failures without an elite big. We're talking about Kobe for now.

Kobe isn't just not winning titles, he hasn't been winning at all. That tells me a lot more than not winning a title does. I think a title is too high an expectation. . .but making it out of the first round? Making the playoffs at all? That shouldn't be that hard to accomplish given he's had 5 years to attempt it.

Pau hasnt won anything this year. He had a nice bounce back year and we are happy for him but that doesnt change anything. And Kobe cant lead anything hurt and you cannot even compare the two rosters or coach. So none of your points here apply or make any sense.

As for Kobe he stays hurt and should retire but when he was last healthy he willed his team to the playoffs. These past two years he has been hurt ... he gets no credit for being hurt but he played through injuries that Pau has proven unwilling to do ... to make a comparison to Pau is silly. Kobe tears his achilles shoots the FT keeps playing on a broke leg and torn rotator cuff. Pau has a hammy pull cant play. shannon Brown nabgs his girl he cant get focused ...You are right there is no comparison ... But thanks for stopping by

Kidd K
05-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Pau hasnt won anything this year. He had a nice bounce back year and we are happy for him but that doesnt change anything. And Kobe cant lead anything hurt and you cannot even compare the two rosters or coach. So none of your points here apply or make any sense.

As for Kobe he stays hurt and should retire but when he was last healthy he willed his team to the playoffs. These past two years he has been hurt ... he gets no credit for being hurt but he played through injuries that Pau has proven unwilling to do ... to make a comparison to Pau is silly. Kobe tears his achilles shoots the FT keeps playing on a broke leg and torn rotator cuff. Pau has a hammy pull cant play. shannon Brown nabgs his girl he cant get focused ...You are right there is no comparison ... But thanks for stopping by

All time great players don't continuously miss playoffs (especially when more than half the teams in the league get to go) and internally destroy their teams due to their massive ego.

You can certainly count his injuries against him. It means he's less reliable, not to mention a bane to the team since his salary is so massive for nearly no production. How many games did Jordan miss again? How about Duncan? Russell? Magic? LeBron? etc? Not that many. You won't see me being a hypocrite and making excuses for Ginobili being injured as much as he is either, I constantly say he is unreliable and hard to count on because of it. It's completely true and applies to all players. Those who stay healthy yet have a similar level of play are straight up more valuable.

Fact remains: Kobe has whiffed on the playoffs 60% of the time he hasn't had a top 4 big. First round elimination the 40% of the time he did squeak in with a bottom seed.

The Lakers would be much better off without Kobe dragging them down now.

TDMVPDPOY
05-14-2015, 11:44 AM
kirbys legacy is chasing pippen 6rings as a coatrider..

his stuck on 5 and not looking at winning 1 more anytime soon...or the foreseeable future...

Thread
05-14-2015, 11:52 AM
...perhaps, but, Kobe never gave an NBA Title back like Duncan did. Then lettin' the Clippers take your cookie.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 02:06 PM
...perhaps, but, Kobe never gave an NBA Title back like Duncan did. Then lettin' the Clippers take your cookie.

Nuh uh. Kobe gave one back in '04. You were favored to sweep. But Prince took that fucker's lunch in 4 games. Then he let Nash bust his balls, not once, but twice.

You ain't got no fuckin' room.

Thread
05-14-2015, 02:22 PM
Nuh uh. Kobe gave one back in '04. You were favored to sweep. But Prince took that fucker's lunch in 4 games. Then he let Nash bust his balls, not once, but twice.

You ain't got no fuckin' room.

Be quiet, idiot.

Bynumite
05-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Well, there goes Mid's wet dream :lmao "Gasol making the Finals." :lmao

So the best Gasol can do without Kobe is getting 1st round swept in the west and a 1st round series win vs the Bucks?

6-22 in the playoffs without Kobe :lmao Mid get in here and :downspin:this.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Well, there goes Mid's wet dream :lmao "Gasol making the Finals." :lmao

So the best Gasol can do without Kobe is getting 1st round swept in the west and a 1st round series win vs the Bucks?

22-6 in the playoffs without Kobe :lmao Mid get in here and :downspin:this.

Kobe without MVPau/Shaq:

Misses playoffs, Blows 3-1 to Nash, Loses to Nash again, Leads Lakers to worst record in franchise history.

What do I need to "spin" here exactly? Kirby is pretty bad when not paired alongside a top 1-3 big.

Bynumite
05-14-2015, 09:17 PM

The Bulls are Pau Gasol's team. Rose and Butler are inconsistent chuckers, and now that Gasol finally has a decent roster.

So much wrong in one post :lmao

Venti Quattro
Kobe without MVPau/Shaq:

Misses playoffs, Blows 3-1 to Nash, Loses to Nash again, Leads Lakers to worst record in franchise history.

What do I need to "spin" here exactly? Kirby is pretty bad when not paired alongside a top 1-3 big.

Kobe and Shaq - three-peat
Kobe and Pau - back-to-back

What tells us is that both needed each other to win multiple titles.

:lmao MVPau getting cucked with Derrick Rose

:cry But he's a cancer survivor

Splits
Kobe without MVPau/Shaq:

You forgot he also played his last meaningful game at age 33 :lmao and will "lead" the Lakers to their first-ever 3 straight seasons in the lottery.

Irrelevant.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:18 PM
You forgot he also played his last meaningful game at age 33 :lmao and will "lead" the Lakers to their first-ever 3 straight seasons in the lottery.

Irrelevant.

Tell us how MVPau is leading the Bulls to the title now... Oh, just being cucked by Kyrie Dellevadova. :rollin

Splits
05-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Tell us how MVPau is leading the Bulls to the title now... Oh, just being cucked by Kyrie Dellevadova. :rollin

Playoff wins since running another HOF big out of town:
MVPau: 6
Kirbs: 0

Bynumite
05-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Kobe without MVPau/Shaq:

The Deflection

This thread was about your wet dream of Gasol making the Finals without Kobe. Admit you were wrong and he can't do it without Kobe and keep it moving.

6-22 without KobePERIOD

Splits
05-14-2015, 09:22 PM
At age 34, MVPau is making playoff runs and has years in the tank

At age 33, Kirby played his last playoff game

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:24 PM

:lmao MVPau-stans just contented with their hero making playoff runs and being marginally better than his pal Kobe instead of leading the Bulls to the Finals

Good try being sensible though.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:24 PM
The Deflection

This thread was about your wet dream of Gasol making the Finals without Kobe. Admit you were wrong and he can't do it without Kobe and keep it moving.

6-22 without KobePERIOD

Wrong about what? I clearly stated "if." I made no predictions. Gasol is also hurt. Props to him for giving it a go tonight. Meanwhile, Kobe was 100% healthy to start the year and led the Lakers to something like a 5-25 record :lol

Splits
05-14-2015, 09:25 PM
:lmao MVPau just contented with making playoff runs instead of leading the Bulls to the Finals

Good try being sensible though.

If he doesn't go down for 2+ games, Bulls win the series easily. Tough carrying a bunch of scrubs AGAIN, like he did for years in LA.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:26 PM
I also fail to see how anyone can give Pau flak here when Jimmy Butler did his best Kirby impression and was -25 and shot 8-22.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:28 PM
If he doesn't go down for 2+ games, Bulls win the series easily. Tough carrying a bunch of scrubs AGAIN, like he did for years in LA.

Sure, he carried scrubs in LA. :lol

You guys should be DIRECTV satellites. You'd do a hell of an excellent job at deflecting.

Bynumite
05-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Gasol should keep switching teams, divisions and conferences. He will get to the Finals eventually. He should give the D league a try as well.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:31 PM

How is that on Pau? That's Rose being cucked.

I'd fully admit if the loss was on Pau, but it obviously wasn't. Rose and Butler were terrible. Pau was basically a role player tonight who didn't do much harm nor good. Just an injured player trying to give it a shot.

Bynumite
05-14-2015, 09:34 PM

I'd fully admit if the loss was on Pau, but it obviously wasn't. Rose and Butler were terrible. Pau was basically a role player tonight who didn't do much harm nor good. Just an injured player trying to give it a shot.

As you clearly stated in the OP, "the Bulls are Gasol's team". So as team leader he should be held accountable too for the 2nd round exit.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:35 PM

So I thought that Pau was going to lead the Bulls to the Finals? Why are we deflecting the blame to other people now? As a leader, shouldn't he take responsibility?

Splits
05-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Kirby as "Alpha"

http://i.imgur.com/PrA5bOv.png

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:37 PM
So when Kobe has missteps as a leader, it's completely on him but when Pau "the leader" does not lead his Bulls to the finals, it's the fault of Rose and Butler? :lmao :lmao

AlexJones
05-14-2015, 09:39 PM
:lol Venti Quattro shitting on SF

ElNono
05-14-2015, 09:40 PM
Pau did what he could, tbh.... Bulls just need better talent to surround him... you can't let Dellavedolla ejaculate all over your guards...

ElNono
05-14-2015, 09:40 PM
So when Kobe has missteps as a leader, it's completely on him but when Pau "the leader" does not lead his Bulls to the finals, it's the fault of Rose and Butler? :lmao :lmao

Come on Venti... he was injured :cry

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:42 PM
So I thought that Pau was going to lead the Bulls to the Finals? Why are we deflecting the blame to other people now? As a leader, shouldn't he take responsibility?

He's injured.

If you believe he was 100% healthy just because he stepped on the floor, then I don't know what to tell you.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:43 PM
Kirby as "Alpha"

The Lakers are Ed Davis's team now :lmao

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:44 PM
He's injured.

If you believe he was 100% healthy just because he stepped on the floor, then I don't know what to tell you.

Duncan played injured in the playoffs
Kobe played injured in the playoffs
Shaq played injured in the playoffs
Larry played injured in the playoffs
Isiah played injured in the playoffs

But they owned up and played. No excuses. No deflections.

Why can't we just do the same for Pau, admit that he failed in the task of leading "his Bulls" to the Finals and then maybe he can try again next year. He has a better chance than Kobe anyway.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Duncan played injured in the playoffs
Kobe played injured in the playoffs
Shaq played injured in the playoffs
Larry played injured in the playoffs
Isiah played injured in the playoffs

But they owned up and played. No excuses. No deflections.

Why can't we just do the same for Pau, admit that he failed in the task of leading "his Bulls" to the Finals and then maybe he can try again next year. He has a better chance than Kobe anyway.

All injuries are of the same severity now?

The only way I rationally "call out" Pau here is if I magically could feel what he felt. You nor I have any idea how limited Pau was by the hamstring.

Medvedenko
05-14-2015, 09:51 PM
Sorry, Pau is soft. Needed Kobe and Phil plus a system to overcome his pussy like behaviour. Nothing to do with injuries.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-14-2015, 09:53 PM
Kirby as "Alpha"

:lmao wow

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 09:54 PM

The only way I rationally "call out" Pau here is if I magically could feel what he felt. You nor I have any idea how limited Pau was by the hamstring.

Keep them excuses coming

Thread
05-14-2015, 09:56 PM
Buh, bye, Pau.

Thread
05-14-2015, 09:56 PM
Sorry, Pau is soft. Needed Kobe and Phil plus a system to overcome his pussy like behaviour. Nothing to do with injuries.

Meds

Thread
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM

What's the matter, Midst, don't it float?

lmvictoriousao!!!

Thread
05-14-2015, 09:58 PM

Perhaps, but, his ass is gone, Splits.

O U T out.

Thread
05-14-2015, 09:59 PM
If

Get some, Splits!!!

AlexJones
05-14-2015, 10:00 PM
:lmao Pau gasol faggotry

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:01 PM
Poor Midst:::

- "It's like a nightmare, just keeps getting worse."

- "Grady Seasons" - "The Color Of Money"

whitemamba
05-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Mids life must be falling apart, he's probably searching for a stat that makes Kobe look bad :lol keep ya head up mid

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Mids life must be falling apart, he's probably searching for a stat that makes Kobe look bad :lol keep ya head up mid

Whites

RsxPiimp
05-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Mid getting owned in his own thread per par :lol

RsxPiimp
05-14-2015, 10:15 PM
Not too late tho, you can still ride the

Lebron
Clippers
Buldenhozer

schtick, unless GS wins it all

"Tee, hee"
-Culby

Splits
05-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Perhaps, but, his ass is gone, Splits.

O U T out.

Splits
05-14-2015, 10:22 PM
The Lakers are Ed Davis's team now :lmao

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:24 PM

Pau is gone, Splits. O U T out.

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:25 PM

And he's had it comin'.

Splits
05-14-2015, 10:26 PM
Pau is gone, Splits. O U T out.

Oh You Tee of Ell Ehh

Still competing, not hawking fake jewelry and selling koolaid in February

Thread
05-14-2015, 10:28 PM
Oh You Tee of Ell Ehh

Still competing, not hawking fake jewelry and selling koolaid in February

Another hero worship gone to Hell for you & Midst.

Big shots. Gonna show us.

Uh, uh. O U T out.

Splits
05-14-2015, 10:46 PM

Uh, uh. O U T out.

Who's your winner again?

Killakobe81
05-14-2015, 11:06 PM

LOL

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:12 PM
End of the day:

Pau-led team: 2nd round exit.

Kirby-led team sans Pau: Worst record in franchise history.

Yeah, you guys sure showed me :lol

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 11:13 PM
End of the day:

Pau-led team: 2nd round exit.

Still not leading them to the NBA Finals, isn't he?

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:15 PM

Uh, uh. O U T out.

And you ain't got no heroes left.

Maybe you can start back on the journey with Ed Davis. He is, after all, the Lakers centerpiece these days :lmao

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:16 PM
Still not leading them to the NBA Finals, isn't he?

Never claimed such.

Still, leading a team to the 2nd round is a bit better than leading a team to its worst record in franchise history. Kobe will never be able to erase that shit-stain from his legacy.

Killakobe81
05-14-2015, 11:18 PM
And you ain't got no heroes left.

Maybe you can start back on the journey with Ed Davis. He is, after all, the Lakers centerpiece these days :lmao

You guys lasted a whole 3 more games than we did ...

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:20 PM
You guys lasted a whole 3 more games than we did ...

Yeah, keep believing making the playoffs is just "3 games better" than winning 20 games and being the laughingstock of the league.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 11:20 PM
Never claimed such.

Kobe's legacy will take a massive hit if MVPau leads the Bulls to the Finals. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247951)

You could pass off as a satellite for your massive deflection abilities

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Kobe's legacy will take a massive hit if MVPau leads the Bulls to the Finals. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247951)

You could pass off as a satellite for your massive deflection abilities

IF

So Kobe's legacy remains "safe" for now, firmly in the 12-15 all-time tier. I was ready to drop his ass to 30ish if Pau proved himself. Unfortunately for me he got injured.

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 11:25 PM
IF

So Kobe's legacy remains "safe" for now, firmly in the 12-15 all-time tier. I was ready to drop his ass to 30ish if Pau proved himself. Unfortunately for me he got injured.

Still, you made a brave claim and you can't own up to your own shit sandwich. You're not a reliable person then.

You can't even stand up to your own incorrect claim that if Pau leads his Bulls to the Finals that Kobe was going to have a major chink in his legacy.

:lol dropping Kobe to top 30

You're deluded as fuck and you're saltier than the Dead Sea.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Still, you made a brave claim and you can't own up to your own shit sandwich. You're not a reliable person then.

You can't even stand up to your own incorrect claim that if Pau leads his Bulls to the Finals that Kobe was going to have a major chink in his legacy.

:lol dropping Kobe to top 30

You're deluded as fuck and you're saltier than the Dead Sea.

Do you not understand what IF means?

You're the one deflecting here. I never made a prediction and simply observed that a Pau-led sans Kobe team has gotten further in the playoffs than a Kobe-led sans Pau team.

What's the matter with being the 30th greatest basketball player of all-time? You know how many millions of people have played basketball since its invention?

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Do you not understand what IF means?

You're the one deflecting here. I never made a prediction and simply observed that a Pau-led sans Kobe team has gotten further in the playoffs than a Kobe-led sans Pau team in the playoffs.

What's the matter with being the 30th greatest basketball player of all-time? You know how many millions of people have played basketball since its invention?

A claim is a claim. You declared something and then you deflected like a prism when your claim wasn't fulfilled.

Here's the lesson: Don't make stupid threads which you can't own up to. Fact is YOU made a claim that if Pau leads the Bulls to the finals, it will hurt "Top 30" Kobe's Legacy.

Kyrie Dellevadova sent Pau and the Bulls packing, and obviously this has you super salty.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:31 PM
A claim is a claim. Don't make stupid threads which you can't own up to

I never made a claim. A claim would be "Pau Gasol WILL lead the Bulls to the Finals." I guess you missed your English 101 classes at UCLA.

I also owned up to the fact that since Pau didn't do such that Kobe's legacy is safe, and he remains where he is.

What's so hard to get here?

Venti Quattro
05-14-2015, 11:52 PM
I never made a claim. A claim would be "Pau Gasol WILL lead the Bulls to the Finals." I guess you missed your English 101 classes at UCLA.

I also owned up to the fact that since Pau didn't do such that Kobe's legacy is safe, and he remains where he is.

What's so hard to get here?

You boldly proclaimed (and even had the balls to make a thread about your claim) and now that you were severely bent over by Dellevadova, you're hinging your escape route on an "IF"?

No, I didn't forget my classes at UCLA. You're just a pussy. :lmao :lmao :lmao

RsxPiimp
05-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Mid is cornered, throwing haymakers.

midnightpulp
05-14-2015, 11:58 PM
You boldly proclaimed (and even had the balls to make a thread about your claim) and now that you were severely bent over by Dellevadova, you're hinging your escape route on an "IF"?

No, I didn't forget my classes at UCLA. You're just a pussy. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Do I really have to start breaking out Webster's Dictionary definitions for you?

IF is a conditional clause, something you would've learned in your English 101 or Logic 101 classes had you chosen to attend them.

This is a CLAIM:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207362&highlight=greatest+closer

Quit acting retarded for the sake of trolling.

Venti Quattro
05-15-2015, 12:02 AM
> Makes ludicrous claim
> Gets bent over by a white guy
> Tries to come up with an escape route with a flimsy excuse
> Questions someone's educational pedigree because he's wrong
> Calls someone retarded for the sake of trolling

My work here is done.

Killakobe81
05-15-2015, 12:03 AM
Mid is cornered, throwing haymakers.

Mid never gives an inch
He keeps his asshole so tight he can eat coal and shit diamonds ...
and he is never wrong ...

midnightpulp
05-15-2015, 12:14 AM
> Makes ludicrous claim
> Gets bent over by a white guy
> Tries to come up with an escape route with a flimsy excuse
> Questions someone's educational pedigree because he's wrong
> Calls someone retarded for the sake of trolling

My work here is done.

Not according to the dictionary and the accepted meaning of the words "claim" and "if," which your "educational pedigree" should've made you aware of.

Quit trolling.

Thread
05-15-2015, 02:34 AM
For If's convenience.

If, Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
05-15-2015, 02:37 AM
For If's convenience.

If, Let us proceed...

Relenting in this thread was never part of the terms, Dirty Pool.

Thread
05-15-2015, 02:39 AM
Relenting in this thread was never part of the terms, Dirty Pool.

To relent anywhere else would be tantamount to a joke, If.

Do the right thing.

midnightpulp
05-15-2015, 02:43 AM
To relent anywhere else would be tantamount to a joke, If.

Do the right thing.

You should've stated your terms clearly and concisely, Dirty Pool. You simply told me to relent and I did such.

Do the right thing and honor our agreement.

Thread
05-15-2015, 02:45 AM
You should've stated your terms clearly and concisely, Dirty Pool. You simply told me to relent and I did such.

Do the right thing and honor our agreement.

If, to relent anywhere but here would be folly.

Get on with it.

midnightpulp
05-15-2015, 02:47 AM
If, to relent anywhere but here would be folly.

Get on with it.

Then you should've stated that at first, Dirty Pool. You didn't.

Not my problem.

I honored our agreement, while you played Dirty Pool, Dirty Pool.

Lakers999
05-17-2015, 01:17 PM

you haters don't think he knew that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLiuS5jP_s

DMC
05-17-2015, 01:35 PM

When your star center has to change teams to get back to the playoffs, your problems are elsewhere.

Lakers999
05-17-2015, 03:00 PM
When your star center has to change teams to get back to the playoffs, your problems are elsewhere.

you are correct... 4 coaching changes, wes Johnson, carlos boozer, nick young and No kobe. LOok I know the Message board rules around here does say "Hate on kobe whenever and however you can" regardless of facts and logic, but lets be honest about certain situations where using Kobe as a scapegoat about these things will make you look totally stupid

and don't even comeback and say "did I mention Kobe" because your avatar says it all. its okay to be a homer of your team but at least give props to a great player when its due

DMC
05-17-2015, 05:29 PM
you are correct... 4 coaching changes, wes Johnson, carlos boozer, nick young and No kobe. LOok I know the Message board rules around here does say "Hate on kobe whenever and however you can" regardless of facts and logic, but lets be honest about certain situations where using Kobe as a scapegoat about these things will make you look totally stupid

and don't even comeback and say "did I mention Kobe" because your avatar says it all. its okay to be a homer of your team but at least give props to a great player when its due

Kobe doesn't get a pass (no pun intended) for failure while reaping benefits of success.

Kobe played some of the season, and even at the end of the season he had more total FGA than anyone else on the team. That's because Kobe chased MJ's scoring record, yes he did oh fucking stop we all know he did, we called it last year, so he did then he up and quit. So he didn't give his team a chance to improve while he was there, then he tweets guys who are still playing talking shit and calling people soft while that faggot is laid up watching TV somewhere.

When you take that much money to play, you accept the role that comes with it. He took the money then has been MIA since, and when he was there he was all about him, fuck the team.

So yeah.. it's on him.

Kobe is the most overrated player in the history of the game. He's ridden talented all star centers to rings, hasn't mentored anyone except Ms Faber and hasn't done anything but detract from his team. Even the years they won the ring he was a thorn and showboating faggot. They should have won in 04 but Kobe was blossoming into the world record faggot we see today.

Thebesteva
05-17-2015, 05:33 PM
https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11148610_1105148172847039_1882884191256378954_n.jp g?oh=5105631f304a3e36fbf0c8e609d8e359&oe=560097E3

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Has Pau led the Bulls to a title yet?

DMC
05-17-2015, 05:34 PM
I recall Kobe and Pau being swept in the 2nd round in 2011, so shitty meme per par by an immigrant.

spurraider21
05-17-2015, 05:35 PM
https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11148610_1105148172847039_1882884191256378954_n.jp g?oh=5105631f304a3e36fbf0c8e609d8e359&oe=560097E3
i guess he forgot the 2008 finals and the 2011 sweep

midnightpulp
05-17-2015, 05:36 PM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200806170BOS.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105080DAL.html

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 05:37 PM
i guess he forgot the 2008 finals and the 2011 sweep

Yup. Not a good meme. Anyway a lot of these memes are stupid to begin with anyway.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Mudnight and DMC eating porta potty shit right now

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 05:42 PM
That being said, this thread is really stupid. MVPau-stans made this thread in an obvious move to spite Kobe (like there's not enough Kobe hate threads available) and when Kyrie Dellevadova took a dump on MVPau's leadership, MVPau-stans couldn't own up to it and proceeded to blame it on Rose and Butler.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Mudnight and DMC eating porta potty shit right now

Kool Aid Man

midnightpulp
05-17-2015, 05:45 PM
That being said, this thread is really stupid. MVPau-stans made this thread in an obvious move to spite Kobe (like there's not enough Kobe hate threads available) and when Kyrie Dellevadova took a dump on MVPau's leadership, MVPau-stans couldn't own up to it ans proceeded to blame it on Rose and Butler.

It was a good thread. Pau got injured, so we'll never how far a healthy MVPau could've taken those chuckers.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:45 PM
It was a good thread. Pau got injured, so we'll never how far a healthy MVPau could've taken those chuckers.

You still holdin' firm, If?

Venti Quattro
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM

He's not even the leader of this Bulls team. That's Gangsta Rose. Since you guys were so excited with the possibility, you forgot the structure and hierarchy of the Bulls. But of course it's Rose and Butler's fault :lmao

This thread was made with such boldness but when the wheels fell off no one could even own up. Maybe Rose and Butler will.

midnightpulp
05-17-2015, 05:53 PM
He's not even the leader of this Bulls team. That's Gangsta Rose. Since you guys were so excited with the possibility, you forgot the structure and hierarchy of the Bulls. But of course it's Rose and Butler's fault :lmao

They were pretty terrible over the series. Rose shot 38%, Butler shot 40%. Oh, and let's not forget Noah and his 5 points per game on 33% shooting.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:54 PM
They were pretty terrible over the series. Rose shot 38%, Butler shot 40%. Oh, and let's not forget Noah and his 5 points per game on 33% shooting.

Crawl, If, crawl!!!!!!

midnightpulp
05-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Crawl, If, crawl!!!!!!

Gasol failed the Bulls.

Thread
05-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Gasol failed the Bulls.

Midst!!! Sweetheart!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!

The Relent

LkrFan
05-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Gasol failed the Bulls.So...Duncan lost to a Clipper team in the 1st round...who went on to blow a 3-1 series lead. Major blow to Duncan's legacy tbh.

Bynumite
05-27-2015, 11:37 PM
The Curse

RsxPiimp
05-27-2015, 11:38 PM
When it rain it pours.