PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse: WW1

Infinite_limit
05-04-2015, 11:18 PM
5-part documentary. Main points

- Weaponry [planes/submarines] and strategy [trench vs open field tanks/planes] evolving
- Germany always 1 step ahead of every other scheme
- Transporting Lenin to Russia and the Empire collapse within 1 year [ending Eastern front]

http://www.cccprod.com/en/pics/data/productions/affichesEn/24-200x0.jpg

m>s
05-04-2015, 11:23 PM
such a fucking travesty. it marked the true beginning of the death spiral that we are now in. millions and millions of white strong healthy europeans killing eachother off for the jew. because muh archduke

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:30 PM
So there set Adolf Hitler in the stands of the 1936 Berlin Olympics watching his master race getting their ass kicked by blacks from the USA like Jesse Owens who wasn't even our top 100m guy. We had another one back home faster than he was . he was injured...Eulace Peacock.

Let's watch black dominance in a white world:toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQopJmQry4

Look at that form, they are built to run as ya can see.

Peacock also bet Owens in the long jump, but Jesse was more consistant.

Infinite_limit
05-04-2015, 11:32 PM
such a fucking travesty. it marked the true beginning of the death spiral that we are now in. millions and millions of white strong healthy europeans killing eachother off for the jew. because muh archduke
Ya, they showed the blacks fighting for UK. The Muslims fighting against the Ottomans

ChumpDumper
05-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Third best WWI series out there.

Worth a look.

m>s
So there set Adolf Hitler in the stands of the 1936 Berlin Olympics watching his master race getting their ass kicked by blacks from the USA like Jesse Owens who wasn't even our top 100m guy. We another one back home faster than he was . he was injured...Eulace Peacock.

your thirst for black dick is strong but let's keep this on topic

Infinite_limit
So there set Adolf Hitler in the stands of the 1936 Berlin Olympics watching his master race getting their ass kicked by blacks from the USA like Jesse Owens who wasn't even our top 100m guy. We another one back home faster than he was . he was injured...Eulace Peacock.

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/1936_zpssp60qhd3.png

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:40 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/1936_zpssp60qhd3.png

The point was how did the black athletes we send do?

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:41 PM
your thirst for black dick is strong but let's keep this on topic

I simply prefer to deal with reality, ya ever try it?

Infinite_limit
I visited the Berlin Olympic Stadium. There are large stone imprints of each Gold Medal Winner, stacked alongside the stadium. And there is the mini stadium across the field. Much of the infrastructure is logical in terms of position and view.

m>s
^b-but what about the blacks?

see a therapist about your obsession bro

m>s
05-04-2015, 11:42 PM
I visited the Berlin Olympic Stadium. There are large stone imprints of each Gold Medal Winner, stacked alongside the stadium. And there is the mini stadium across the field. Much of the infrastructure is logical in terms of position and view.
i was planning on visiting germany this summer before plans fell apart. i really want to see the homeland while it still looks somewhat like germany.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2015, 11:43 PM
I simply prefer to deal with reality, ya ever try it?The reality is your tangent has nothing at all to do with the OP.

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:44 PM
^b-but what about the blacks?

see a therapist about your obsession bro

I just get a kick of ya white guys who can;t figure out you are ....slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

m>s
05-04-2015, 11:45 PM
^would you stop? i thought hip hop culture was cool when i was like 12..you're like 60 and it's creepy.

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:46 PM
The reality is your tangent has nothing at all to do with the OP.

My little buddy,hey bro:toast

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:47 PM
^would you stop? i thought hip hop culture was cool when i was like 12..you're like 60 and it's creepy.

Hip hop sucks, so as usual, you're clueless.

Infinite_limit
05-04-2015, 11:49 PM
i was planning on visiting germany this summer before plans fell apart. i really want to see the homeland while it still looks somewhat like germany.
As expected the areas vary in terms of Whiteness. Your experience in that regard won't be quite like going to Poland but you'll still enjoy the Proud Heritage

Aztecfan03
05-04-2015, 11:51 PM
So there set Adolf Hitler in the stands of the 1936 Berlin Olympics watching his master race getting their ass kicked by blacks from the USA like Jesse Owens who wasn't even our top 100m guy. We had another one back home faster than he was . he was injured...Eulace Peacock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQopJmQry4

Look at that form, they are built to run as ya can see.

Peacock also bet Owens in the long jump, but Jesse was more consistant.

World War 1 fat man.

Avante
05-04-2015, 11:55 PM
World War 1 fat man.

Yes I know, just got me thinking of that.

Ya know, wars, Germany, we see a video of Hitler above.

Be cool ya little jerk, ok?

Silver&Black
05-05-2015, 12:21 AM
- Germany always 1 step ahead of every other scheme

:lmao

Except for the winning part....one step behind on that one.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2015, 12:26 AM
:lmao

Except for the winning part....one step behind on that one.
Austria-Hungary were decent and Ottoman's okay. One on one the Bismarck defeats all

ChumpDumper
05-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Austria-HungaryTurrble

Ottoman's okayOnly when defending Anatolia or genociding.

One on one the Bismarck defeats allWhat war are you talking about now?

Infinite_limit
05-05-2015, 01:35 AM
Turrble

Only when defending Anatolia or genociding.

What war are you talking about now?
Both recent European Wars Germany has dominated. Who would you take 1 on 1 instead? The Red Army because of sheer numbers i guess.

ChumpDumper
05-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Both recent European Wars Germany has dominated. Who would you take 1 on 1 instead? The Red Army because of sheer numbers i guess.The whole point was Germany didn't fight any country one on one. They deliberately started multi-front wars they were automatically bound to lose.

It's not a fantasy league.

Infinite_limit
05-05-2015, 01:41 AM
The whole point was Germany didn't fight any country one on one. They deliberately started multi-front wars they were automatically bound to lose.

It's not a fantasy league.
There were 1 on 1 fights but I agree with your general notion.

Franklin
05-08-2015, 08:37 AM
It is the brain that differentiates human from other animals, not athleticism.

ChumpDumper
05-08-2015, 11:36 AM
http://thegreatwarpodcast.podbean.com/

More scripted and drier than Hardcore History, but updated much more often with shorter episodes.

spurraider21
05-08-2015, 11:43 AM
I simply prefer to deal with reality, ya ever try it?
then why bring up the 1936 olympics when the discussion is about WWI?

Silver&Black
05-08-2015, 07:06 PM
I know it's not WWI related...

But today is the 70th anniversary of VE Day.

:tu Stalin
Thanks for doing your part in helping the Allies defeat those nazi fucks....

:td m>s
So sorry for your loss....

The Reckoning
05-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Only when defending Anatolia or genociding.

Gallipoli is European side

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Gallipoli is European side

I sit corrected.

Infinite_limit
05-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Here's some stuff on WW1 that I came across.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-world-order-the-founding-fathers/5445255
http://www.globalresearch.ca/world-war-i-the-gallipoli-campaign-the-untold-story/5445098

Geez man, GIGANTIC reads. Need cliff notes

Watching the series: the biggest loser was Russia. They joined from Day 1 forcing Germany and Austro-Hungary into 2 Front War and yet the end result of the War for Russia was losing their Empire/Land.

Infinite_limit
05-10-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm watching 'Apocalypse WW2' on YouTube and it's different than American Heroes Channel WW1. More social aspect

TDMVPDPOY
05-10-2015, 11:17 PM
what would happen if germany took on russia head on after poland? istead of opening more western fronts to fight on...

z0sa
05-11-2015, 01:41 AM
what would happen if germany took on russia head on after poland? istead of opening more western fronts to fight on...

Actually, taking care of France first was definitely the best idea. And Germany did that.

Really, they shouldn't have fucked with Russia for a long time, years - basically until they made peace with the UK. War was probably inevitable, but Germany almost certainly would have had nuclear weapons before the Russians did if a faux peace would have been preserved while they continued to occupy mainland Europe with little threat from any other power.

It was their actions immediately following the occupation of France that caused Germany's downfall. Until then, their military campaigns are utterly brilliant, if a bit lucky. Take the Blitz of Britain for instance. They designed and built 2 engine aircraft for medium range missions that even at the distance of northern France cross the English channel, were unsustainable. Now imagine trying to supply, say, Stalingrad for instance (which Luftwaffe brass said they could) from airbases scattered happenstance across Poland, Romania and occupied Ukraine with said relatively lightweight aircraft - impossible.

Infinite_limit
05-11-2015, 02:16 PM
USSR falls within a year. I doubt the West comes to the rescue of USSR. But the West would have issues with Poland and Czechoslovakia occupation. And before long jealousy over the new German Empire in Central/Eastern Europe

So in essence Nazis were doomed from Domino #1: Attacking Poland and bringing the West into the War

Nazis really played the first couple years perfectly. Splitting up Poland brought the USSR closer primed for surprise attack. All signs point to Stalin still holding out doubt of all the intel he was receiving about Hitler planning attack/opening up 2nd front.

France dropped the ball by not using their initial tank advantage to meet Hitler on German soil. Instead France hunkered down behind their 10-year Defensive project: Maginot Line. But East of Metz [on picture]: where the lines turns from solid to dotted there is a massive forest. French were sure the German tanks and infantry would be unable to penetrate. Instead the Nazis just steam rolled thru.

http://lostimagesofww2.com/images/places/maginot-map2.jpg

You see it here. Ardennes Forest. Nazis gambled that by first doing a dummy fake out attack in Belgium, the West would assume Germany is just like in 1914 attacking thru Belgium. Instead the West won in Belgium (as Hitler hoped and even demanded not to counter bomb the advancing West military) and then proceeded moving North to Holland. :lol Meanwhile the Nazis were

http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/news/french_armor/hatch_4.png

using German Army Group A (that cut thru the Forest) to flank the West forces. Nazis swept all the way to Dunkirk resulting in the 'Dunkirk Miracle'. At that point Hitler held Warsaw, Prague, Brussels, Vienna and Amsterdam. Before long it was also Paris

One of the funnier things I saw was while occupying Paris, Hitler had the military transport the actual Train wagon where Germany had surrendered in WW1. Under this setting France surrendered in WW2. The wagon was blown up by Hitler at the end of the 2nd War

Infinite_limit
05-11-2015, 02:19 PM
https://www.superteachertools.net/jeopardyx/uploads/20140504/magline.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2015, 06:27 PM
why arent the french wankers posting in this thead?

lol magnilots line
lol surrendering
lol losing french indochina
lol no wankers paradise in asia

Franklin
05-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Army Group B was just a decoy it seemed like, which was used to convince the wankers that the Reich was to attack them north along the coastal line, but instead the Germans were operating a scythe attack and Army Group A was the blade of the scythe.

SupremeGuy
05-11-2015, 10:39 PM
WW1 was some scary ass shit, tbh. Fuck that.