PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Why are Laker Fans Cheering for the Clippers?

ezau
05-05-2015, 12:02 AM
What has happened to this one proud and mighty franchise? After Jerry Buss' death, the Lakers haven't gotten a single break. Now, all their fans can do is to cheer for the freaking Clippers? :lol

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 12:02 AM
They aren't - most of them are dickriding the Warriors.

Banzai
05-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Fuck the rockets..I hate both teams but in all honesty. .I don't want to see Howard winning shit.

RD2191
05-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Lakerfans are front running faggots.

ezau
05-05-2015, 12:05 AM
They aren't - most of them are dickriding the Warriors.

Forgot to congratulate you, CN. Great, great series. I'm rooting for the Clips to win it all this, tbh. :toast

midnightpulp
05-05-2015, 12:07 AM
What has happened to this one proud and mighty franchise? After Jerry Buss' death, the Lakers haven't gotten a single break. Now, all their fans can do is to cheer for the freaking Clippers? :lol

To be fair, most of Lakersground were cheering for us. The fucks on here were so traumatized by Duncan making Kirbs an afterthought, they were compelled to root against the Player of His Generation so that he doesn't further doom Kirbs to more irrelevancy.

As I've said before, Kobe defined his career through Duncan, since Kobe has never beaten another all-time great player aside from him.

DMC
Same reason they became Lakers fans, perpetual bragging rights. Every winning team is their favorite team.

Clipper Nation
Forgot to congratulate you, CN. Great, great series. I'm rooting for the Clips to win it all this, tbh. :toast
:bobo

ezau
05-05-2015, 12:09 AM
To be fair, most of Lakersground were cheering for us. The fucks on here were so traumatized by Duncan making Kirbs an afterthought, they were compelled to root against the Player of His Generation so that he doesn't further doom Kirbs to more irrelevancy.

As I've said before, Kobe defined his career through Duncan, since Kobe has never beaten another all-time great player aside from him.

Most of these Laker fans will commit mass seppuku if the Clipers win this year. :lol

HI-FI
05-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Same reason they became Lakers fans, perpetual bragging rights. Every winning team is their favorite team.
this.

whitemamba
05-05-2015, 10:40 AM
OP salty as fuck tbh.

Mugen
05-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Fuck the rockets..I hate both teams but in all honesty. .I don't want to see Howard winning shit.

Sup homie?

LkrFan
05-05-2015, 11:34 AM
OP salty as fuck tbh. midnightpulp is hungover and salltee. :lol

Medvedenko
05-05-2015, 11:43 AM
A spurs loss is a lakers win. That's how it's been the last 15 years.

ambchang
05-05-2015, 11:46 AM

Pretty much the only way the Lakers can win nowadays.

Medvedenko
05-05-2015, 11:49 AM

Yup, we'll take it.

Mr Bones
05-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Poor Lakers... Even if Manu retires, and the Spurs can't land any big name free agents, they'll still win double the amount of games the Lakers did this season with a 40 year old Duncan.

Killakobe81
05-05-2015, 12:19 PM

Dont know about all this but I was rooting for Spurs. I dont hate Clips but some of the LA bandwaggon crowd bothers me. True, I started watching the Lakers n their glory Showtime era but also stayed through the Peeler, Sedalle threat, Doug christie, Vlade era where those were our best players.

New clips fans is repulsive especially if they are old enough to root for them when they sucked but were riding with the Lakers.

whitemamba
05-05-2015, 12:34 PM
midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) is hungover and salltee. :lol

Hes especially salty, creating laker threads left and right.

Killakobe81
05-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Hes especially salty, creating laker threads left and right.

We know why he did the same shit after "6" maybe he is hoping to recreate the magic? Like Pac-Man's voo-doo priestess mother he will do all this work and still fail.

ambchang
05-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Dont know about all this but I was rooting for Spurs. I dont hate Clips but some of the LA bandwaggon crowd bothers me. True, I started watching the Lakers n their glory Showtime era but also stayed through the Peeler, Sedalle threat, Doug christie, Vlade era where those were our best players.

New clips fans is repulsive especially if they are old enough to root for them when they sucked but were riding with the Lakers.

Even Peeler and Sedalle Threat didn't lead the Lakers to b2b playoff misses.

ambchang
05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Yup, we'll take it.

:lol rooting for 29 teams

Killakobe81
05-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Even Peeler and Sedalle Threat didn't lead the Lakers to b2b playoff misses.

Tough to lead anyone from a bench or do you blame this season on Nick young? Not picking a fight here, but that is like holding Duncan accountable for the 1st round playoff loss when he was injured. Doesnt make sense. But I Respect your right to think so ...

ambchang
05-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Tough to lead anyone from a bench or do you blame this season on Nick young? Not picking a fight here, but that is like holding Duncan accountable for the 1st round playoff loss when he was injured. Doesnt make sense. But I Respect your right to think so ...

Ranking 3rd on the team in FGA and finishing #1 in FG missed even though he played in only 35 games. If that's not leading, I am not sure what is.

Killakobe81
05-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Ranking 3rd on the team in FGA and finishing #1 in FG missed even though he played in only 35 games. If that's not leading, I am not sure what is.

Like I said, respect. I dont have the energy for it AMB, and not sure I would continue if I did. You beat me on the Duncan issue what more do you want brother? If you want me to be ungrateful to kobe i won't do it. he was a key part of 5. He also took 48 million when he should have taken half that at most. But I wont forsake the 5 for "48". Have your fun I am focused on the pick and enjoying hoops.

IronMexican
05-05-2015, 03:31 PM

:lol "us"

Banzai
05-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Sup homie?

Been chilling. Rough season for the Lakers..really not that hard to watch them lose since they were so awful to begin with lol. Spurs put up a fight in RD 1..but those home losses hurt them.

ezau
05-05-2015, 09:58 PM

Not sure if you can still say the same when the Clips win it all this season. It's funny that the Lakers are no longer in the conversation one of the best teams in Los Angeles. :lol

100%duncan
05-05-2015, 10:11 PM

:lol

Kool Bob Love
05-05-2015, 10:19 PM
They were fans of all 29 other NBA teams the past 2 seasons. Tanking.:lol

ezau
05-05-2015, 11:19 PM
They were fans of all 29 other NBA teams the past 2 seasons. Tanking.:lol

Too bad for Laker fans, the Spurs got eliminated by no less than the Clippers. :lol