PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Why can't DMC ever accept he is wrong?

DAF86
05-05-2015, 02:40 PM
A- He has an unbalenced psychological imposibility of letting a lost argument go

B- His sexual uncertainties don't allow him to accept he is wrong without seeing it as a hit to his manhood

C- He tries to make up for his abnormal looking hands by trying to be always right on internet discussions

Mitch
05-05-2015, 02:47 PM
When your hand is this big, you don't really have much going for you besides internet arguments...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DMCHand_zps86eecc97.jpg

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 03:01 PM
OP has yet to accept that Manu isn't better than Dirk and never was.

DMC
05-05-2015, 03:04 PM
:lol "I don't have time to argue about this stupid internet stuff" - proceeds to start a poll about same internet stuff
:lol Argentina/anus of South America
:lol Wouldn't know Spurs exist if Manu wasn't playing for them
:lol Upstairs feggat
:lol DeJuan Blair/ROY candidate
:lol Richard Jefferson, great acquisition

hehateme
05-05-2015, 03:38 PM
I dont see shit on the actual poll itself, did you really fuck up something so easy to create?

DMC
05-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Of course, he's a blithering idiot. Dumb Argentinian Faggot.

weebo
05-05-2015, 08:13 PM
When your hand is this big, you don't really have much going for you besides internet arguments...

That hand looks like its attached to a 400lb body. :lol

DAF86
05-05-2015, 09:41 PM
I dont see shit on the actual poll itself, did you really fuck up something so easy to create?

Try reading the OP.

hehateme
05-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Try reading the OP.

Try creating a real poll.

DAF86
05-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Of course, he's a blithering idiot. Dumb Argentinian Faggot.

Wow, that's so funny. Did you come up with that in your way from the bridge to the computer?

DAF86
05-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Try creating a real poll.

Everybody else seem to have got it just right son.

Blake
05-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Lol meltdown threads are the best

DAF86
05-05-2015, 10:01 PM
:lol "I don't have time to argue about this stupid internet stuff" - proceeds to start a poll about same internet stuff
:lol Argentina/anus of South America
:lol Wouldn't know Spurs exist if Manu wasn't playing for them
:lol Upstairs feggat
:lol DeJuan Blair/ROY candidate
:lol Richard Jefferson, great acquisition

Now, you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. :lol

DMC
05-05-2015, 10:51 PM
Now, you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks. :lol
Start another poll to see which one sticks.

Or admit you're a faggot from a 3rd world country and get in the back of the line where you belong.

Brazil
05-06-2015, 07:14 AM
:lol we are in 2015 and the 3rd world country jokes are still being used ? Shit was funny 20 years ago I guess

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2015, 08:00 AM
DMC is angry because he can't lose weight fast enough....he's tried Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers nothing seems to stick....ohh wait I got it...watch for my next thread :lol

JohnnyMax
05-06-2015, 08:44 AM
I don't fault OP for thinking Manu is better than Dirk.

Jeremy Lin fans have opened my eyes to how delusional people can be when they're rooting for someone because of race.

SPM
05-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Who's dmc?

Calispursfan11
05-06-2015, 08:22 PM

LOL, the return of The Hand :lol

Calispursfan11
05-06-2015, 08:23 PM
A- He has an unbalenced psychological imposibility of letting a lost argument go

B- His sexual uncertainties don't allow him to accept he is wrong without seeing it as a hit to his manhood

C- He tries to make up for his abnormal looking hands by trying to be always right on internet discussions

I voted A but really it's a combination of all three choices tbh.

RD2191
05-06-2015, 08:24 PM
I voted A but really it's a combination of all three choices tbh.
:lmao

Calispursfan11
05-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Thread has major potential tbh :lol

Strange Love
05-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Lol meltdown threads are the best

This is a meltdown?

OP brings good points.

DMC is a sore loser that never wants to admit when he's dead wrong.

Arguements can be saved by just saying, yep, my bad.

DAF86
05-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Damn, tight race, tbh. :lol

Calispursfan11
05-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Damn, tight race, tbh. :lol
:lol

Calispursfan11
05-06-2015, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

DMC is that last guy with the constipated look saying he got his "shit pushed in big time!"

Mikeanaro
05-07-2015, 12:25 AM
:wow

DMC
05-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Thread has major potential tbh :lol
This thread is full of faggots that I've shit on over the past year or so. You come to every thread you see with my name in it.

lol immigrants

DAF86
05-07-2015, 12:44 PM
This thread is full of faggots that I've shit on over the past year or so. You come to every thread you see with my name in it.

lol immigrants

Love it when somebody claims to have shat on somebody else on the internets, tbh. :lol

DMC
05-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Love it when somebody claims to have shat on somebody else on the internets, tbh. :lol
Not everyone, so hyperbole noted but thwarted. I have laid out truth nukes on most of the posters in this thread and they've spent a lot of time with introspection and it bothers them that this is just a forum and yet they cannot get me out of their minds. Take you, for example. You dropped a hit and run remark and I shoved it down your throat. You pretended you didn't have time to address it but then you run along and open a thread about me, not about the topic. Ad hominem response so thick it needed it's own thread. That's called "I Win" and "you lose"... faggot.

When you get people chasing you around and starting threads about you, you've arrived. Just ask Harlem... he's had to deal with it for a long time.

hehateme
05-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Sorry when you have to open a poll thread (one without actual words next to the poll letters) then said antagonist poster is practically living rent free in your head. Accept it, move on and make fun of kool/rakaruva to rejoin the masses.

DAF86
05-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Not everyone, so hyperbole noted but thwarted. I have laid out truth nukes on most of the posters in this thread and they've spent a lot of time with introspection and it bothers them that this is just a forum and yet they cannot get me out of their minds. Take you, for example. You dropped a hit and run remark and I shoved it down your throat. You pretended you didn't have time to address it but then you run along and open a thread about me, not about the topic. Ad hominem response so thick it needed it's own thread. That's called "I Win" and "you lose"... faggot.

If making a retarded ass comment, then getting shat on by everybody including the worldwide media and getting butthurt as fuck by it thus making you to defend your shitty opinion in a salty ass way instead of accepting you were wrong is "winning", then sure you won like a motherfucker. :lol

When you get people chasing you around and starting threads about you, you've arrived. Just ask Harlem... he's had to deal with it for a long time.

Been there, done that, tbh. Not sure why would anyone get a special gratification from that though. Either way, lol at you pretending not to care about everybody shitting on your retarded ass opinion. One can sense the bitterness everytime you discuss the subject, tbh. :lol

DAF86
05-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Sorry when you have to open a poll thread (one without actual words next to the poll letters) then said antagonist poster is practically living rent free in your head. Accept it, move on and make fun of kool/rakaruva to rejoin the masses.

Who the fuck are you? :lol

Thebesteva
05-07-2015, 01:35 PM

Why did he post the hand image tbh? Was he trying to make some beta male point that he has big hands thus he's a big dude? Either way. those are the hands of a man who gets rejected by women on a weekly basis.

hehateme
05-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Who the fuck are you? :lol

Someone who's pointing out your flaws...maybe you should stay upstairs where its safer for you, youngblood.

DAF86
05-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Someone who's pointing out your flaws...maybe you should stay upstairs where its safer for you, youngblood.

The only flaws you exposed were your own by not getting a poll that everybody else did. I still don't know who you are but since I'm a kind soul I will explain you why I did the poll that way. There's a 100 words limit for each poll option so I decided to post the poll that way instead of editing the options. There, are you happy now?

Mitch
05-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Why did he post the hand image tbh? Was he trying to make some beta male point that he has big hands thus he's a big dude? Either way. those are the hands of a man who gets rejected by women on a weekly basis.

Can you guess his BMI, TBE? Professional opinion, seeing that he has no muscle mass besides maybe calves.

hehateme
05-07-2015, 02:23 PM
The only flaws you exposed were your own by not getting a poll that everybody else did. I still don't know who you are but since I'm a kind soul I will explain you why I did the poll that way. There's a 100 words limit for each poll option so I decided to post the poll that way instead of editing the options. There, are you happy now?

The poll isn't there to write an essay for each option nor is it there to express your female qualities to us about another poster. It's nice that you deem yourself a kind soul too. I'm not taking up for DMC in any way, your poll just flunked, that's all. Accept it, move on, and step your game up next time that's it.

Better yet here I'll do it for you.

A. DMC's retarded
B. DMC's a fucking woman
C. DMC has fat fucking hands

DAF86
05-07-2015, 02:33 PM
The poll isn't there to write an essay for each option nor is it there to express your female qualities to us about another poster. It's nice that you deem yourself a kind soul too. I'm not taking up for DMC in any way, your poll just flunked, that's all. Accept it, move on, and step your game up next time that's it.

Better yet here I'll do it for you.

A. DMC's retarded
B. DMC's a fucking woman
C. DMC has fat fucking hands

Sorry but I don't aprove of such vulgar and limited laguage.

hehateme
05-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Sorry but I don't aprove of such vulgar and limited laguage.

Oh good, you will definitely make it far here.

DAF86
05-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Oh good, you will definitely make it far here.

I need help working on my sarcasm skills too, would you be kind enough to help me?

hehateme
05-07-2015, 03:02 PM
I need help working on my sarcasm skills too, would you be kind enough to help me?

Use your feminine words, you'll do just fine.

DAF86
05-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks bro, really 'preciate it.

DMC
05-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks bro, really 'preciate it.
Philo 2.0 SP Stupid ^

DAF86
05-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Philo 2.0 SP Stupid ^

Sup bro, the poll is pretty tight. What did you vote for?

DMC
05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
No magic brownies option, no vote.

z0sa
05-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Not specifically pointing out DMC here, but truthfully, few people here ever admit they are wrong. It's a major character flaw, too, at least in reality, tbh.

DMC
05-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Not specifically pointing out DMC here, but truthfully, few people here ever admit they are wrong. It's a major character flaw, too, at least in reality, tbh.
They don't need to. They have a dozen alt names to switch to and keep blurting out stupid takes. I stand behind mine. I've not been proven wrong, not by anyone who's even taken the time to dissect the thread to see what I actually said, when I said it and what happened to prove what I said was indeed true. Instead they want to stretch it out and apply it for the rest of Curry's career. Oddly though they don't do that with other takes. If someone says Westbrook is a beast, and he shits the bed three years down the road, is the "beast" claim still applicable if he was a beast 3 years ago?

DAF86
05-08-2015, 12:05 AM
They don't need to. They have a dozen alt names to switch to and keep blurting out stupid takes. I stand behind mine. I've not been proven wrong, not by anyone who's even taken the time to dissect the thread to see what I actually said, when I said it and what happened to prove what I said was indeed true. Instead they want to stretch it out and apply it for the rest of Curry's career. Oddly though they don't do that with other takes. If someone says Westbrook is a beast, and he shits the bed three years down the road, is the "beast" claim still applicable if he was a beast 3 years ago?

When you call someone overrated, you are usually commenting on a career defining trait, tbh. Either way, you weren't even right in the moment you made the comment, that's why everybody jumped at your stupid opinion from the get go.

BTW, I thought you made all this just to have people "chasing you around", why are you still trying to defend the argument? :lol

Thread
05-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Obviously, he's old, rancid, with a large touch of latent homosexuality & a need to dress in women's lingerie.

DMC
05-08-2015, 07:27 AM
When you call someone overrated, you are usually commenting on a career defining trait, tbh. Either way, you weren't even right in the moment you made the comment, that's why everybody jumped at your stupid opinion from the get go.

BTW, I thought you made all this just to have people "chasing you around", why are you still trying to defend the argument? :lol

I was proven right. The Warriors were up by 16 points with 5 minutes to play in regulation in SA, in the 2nd round. Curry went on a chucking spree and the Spurs picked up 16 points in just 5 minutes, forced overtime and won the game. I posted the play by play and highlighted the offending shots by Curry. You and many others ignored it and there was nary a peep out of youns until the following seasons when Curry would go off in the RS again. Of course after his 1st round exit, nary a peep until the next RS.

I said he's a phenomenal shooter, I acknowledged that. I said his shot selection is poor and that the entire team needs to move the ball more. They began to do that more after Kerr came aboard (Jackson was a hero baller coach, momma there goes that man). I said Jackson should be fired. He was. I said the team has potential, it did. I also said Steph tends to go back to that chucking style in tight situations, as if the trust for the "system" hasn't fully taken roots just yet. (That's a major difference between the Spurs and the GSW and many other teams; old guys with corporate knowledge not only trust the system, it's pretty much all they know by now. New guys come in and that's how "we" play. Other teams get taught about it by a new coach, but they regress to their old ways and "fitna save us" style of play because it's how they grew up, how they've always played.)

So yeah, I was right. He was a chucker and he was overrated. Thinking his contested 30' shot is a better look than anyone else's open 24' look is not good basketball sense. "Yeah that would be a bad shot for anyone else to take, but not for Steph" as Curry chucks the team out of contention once again. As you saw against Memphis the other night, when the shot isn't falling you have to have a system that works, which means the shot itself should be an integral part of the system.

I've said countless times that him taking 3's in the flow of the offense is fine, make or miss, but out of rhythm shots just past the half court, those are problematic, and in the playoffs every possession is supposed to count. No so much in Houston it seems, but still.

It wasn't this that caused you to chase me around. It was the way I said you're a blithering idiot. Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking, could be a language barrier issue, who knows.

DMC
05-08-2015, 07:31 AM
Obviously, he's old, rancid, with a large touch of latent homosexuality & a need to dress in women's lingerie.
Let's keep our private lives private..mmkay?

Killakobe81
05-08-2015, 08:25 AM
I was proven right. The Warriors were up by 16 points with 5 minutes to play in regulation in SA, in the 2nd round. Curry went on a chucking spree and the Spurs picked up 16 points in just 5 minutes, forced overtime and won the game. I posted the play by play and highlighted the offending shots by Curry. You and many others ignored it and there was nary a peep out of youns until the following seasons when Curry would go off in the RS again. Of course after his 1st round exit, nary a peep until the next RS.

I said he's a phenomenal shooter, I acknowledged that. I said his shot selection is poor and that the entire team needs to move the ball more. They began to do that more after Kerr came aboard (Jackson was a hero baller coach, momma there goes that man). I said Jackson should be fired. He was. I said the team has potential, it did. I also said Steph tends to go back to that chucking style in tight situations, as if the trust for the "system" hasn't fully taken roots just yet. (That's a major difference between the Spurs and the GSW and many other teams; old guys with corporate knowledge not only trust the system, it's pretty much all they know by now. New guys come in and that's how "we" play. Other teams get taught about it by a new coach, but they regress to their old ways and "fitna save us" style of play because it's how they grew up, how they've always played.)

So yeah, I was right. He was a chucker and he was overrated. Thinking his contested 30' shot is a better look than anyone else's open 24' look is not good basketball sense. "Yeah that would be a bad shot for anyone else to take, but not for Steph" as Curry chucks the team out of contention once again. As you saw against Memphis the other night, when the shot isn't falling you have to have a system that works, which means the shot itself should be an integral part of the system.

I've said countless times that him taking 3's in the flow of the offense is fine, make or miss, but out of rhythm shots just past the half court, those are problematic, and in the playoffs every possession is supposed to count. No so much in Houston it seems, but still.

It wasn't this that caused you to chase me around. It was the way I said you're a blithering idiot. Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking, could be a language barrier issue, who knows.

LOL, Talk about paragraphs not needed ...

DMC
05-08-2015, 08:28 AM
LOL, Talk about paragraphs not needed ...
LOL talk about someone being asshurt and dragging it to another thread.

Killakobe81
05-08-2015, 08:31 AM
LOL talk about someone being asshurt and dragging it to another thread.

Just using your own words against you ...nothing from the other thread mentioned (topics-wise) you keep failing all over the place ... nice work!

DAF86
05-08-2015, 12:22 PM

Which is it son: You are trolling or you are so serious that you need to write walls of words? Because you keep switching left and right. :lol

P/S: No matter how many words you write, we (and when I say "we" I include you too) all know you were and still are wrong.