PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL: Manny Says Someone From His Team Snitched To Floyd About His Injury

Koolaid_Man
05-05-2015, 04:43 PM
:lmao

He says Floyd was trying to injury him further because he found out about it....this shit gets wilder by the second...lol @ Manny

The day after the fight, Pacquiao revealed something else in*a news conference with Filipino media: Mayweather found out about the injury before the fight through a leak.

"You saw he was pulling my hand. He was doing that because he knew,"*he told Rappler.com. "He was pulling it. He was holding me, then he was targeting this. I'm sure he found out. Somebody leaked it to him. They knew."

Dashon Johnson, a Pacquiao sparring partner,*wrote a Facebook post*after the fight saying that not only was the shoulder injury legitimate, but it was supposed to be a secret. According to Johnson, he was even sent home because Pacquiao couldn't spar with the injury:

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad! So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight, which means a lot of work he could have put in for this fight was brought to a halt due to the fact that he could not spar really anymore and didn't want to mess it up more than he already had.

It sounds as if Pacquiao's camp had trouble keeping things in-house before the fight. FightHype.com's Ben Thompson*reported on the Friday before the fight*that Mayweather's camp knew everything Pacquiao was doing leading up to the fight.

"According to an eyewitness close to Pacquiao's camp, intimate details of his training regimen, from how many rounds he sparred to how many times he used the bathroom, have been leaked over the past several weeks," Thompson reported.

Thompson added: "According to another source, much more information has been leaked; the type of detailed information that only those around him on a daily basis would know."

Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe*seemed to acknowledge the Mayweather camp was getting leaked information from Team Pacquiao. In an interview with Yahoo's Kevin Iole before the fight, Ellerbe said: "Freddie Roach thinks he runs a tight camp, but I know everything that's happening there. I heard it's been a very rough camp. And now, I think it's dawning on Manny Pacquiao exactly what he's up against."

FightHype also points out that*Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, told Seconds Out in mid-April*that he had to send someone home from Pacquiao's training camp because the person had a preexisting connection with Mayweather. When asked to clarify whether there had been a mole in the camp, Roach said, "Yeah."

But even if Mayweather knew about the shoulder, did it matter?

Pacquiao fans criticized Mayweather for grabbing and clinching Pacquiao whenever he closed within striking distance. But that has always been Mayweather's style.

Strange Love
05-05-2015, 04:52 PM
This is a shock to you? Sounds legit to me.

That nigga was pulling all the stops before the fight. Buying Manny's trainers etc.

Mitch
05-05-2015, 05:04 PM
What a crybaby after all this time claiming Floyd was afraid to fight him. What's next, Floyd intimidated him by peeing next to him at a urinal?

Clipper Nation
05-05-2015, 05:10 PM
It's been an excuse a minute from Manny and his stans... truly pathetic. And people really thought Floyd was ducking this overrated scrub :lol

AlexJones
05-05-2015, 07:12 PM
It's been an excuse a minute from Manny and his stans... truly pathetic. And people really thought Floyd was ducking this overrated scrub :lol

:lol Manny afraid of needles... what the fuck the nigga afraid of needles for if he's getting tattoos after every fight :lol cook his ass with cats and dogs make me some sushi and fried rice rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjiV0hCUpSQ

AlexJones
05-06-2015, 01:58 AM
:lol this guy is done. I'm on boxingscene and niggas barely even have him on the top 10 p4p

Technique
05-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Mayweather and Pacquiao brought boxing back to life.

http://www.terrortrove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/frankenstein_monster.jpg

AlexJones
05-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Floydstradamus predicted the manny excuses years before it happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNt7wv_RN8

Infinite_limit
05-06-2015, 09:28 PM
the Filipino was Filipinod