View Full Version : when's the last time the 6th best player..........

apalisoc_9
05-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Deserved a bigger usage rate than the two best players in the team?

Is that Historical or has that happened before?

I wonder what it would be like to See Mathew Dellevadova take 21 shots in cleveland. Ohio fans would probably off themselves.:lol

TheGoldStandard
05-06-2015, 07:38 PM

I wonder what it would be like to See Mathew Dellevadova take 21 shots in cleveland. Ohio fans would probably off themselves.:lol
He'd probably make at least half of them though.

Kool Bob Love
05-06-2015, 07:39 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/22e5a3927361f63d25215453bfdd83c9/tumblr_n1nx7dC3yB1qhub34o1_500.gif[/QUOTE]

spurraider21
05-06-2015, 07:43 PM
I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

RD2191
05-06-2015, 07:49 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/22e5a3927361f63d25215453bfdd83c9/tumblr_n1nx7dC3yB1qhub34o1_500.gif[/QUOTE]
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

TheGreatYacht
05-06-2015, 07:50 PM
OP is a faggot

Kool Bob Love
05-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Scooter boy robdiaz. HA! Got emm!!

RD2191
05-06-2015, 07:54 PM
11:37
Kawhi Leonard makes 8-foot two point shot (Tony Parker assists)
2-0

10:36
Danny Green makes layup (Kawhi Leonard assists)

10:15
Tony Parker misses jumper

7:58
Tony Parker misses 19-foot jumper

7:15
Kawhi Leonard makes 14-foot two point shot

5:33
Tony Parker misses 8-foot jumper

4:58
Tony Parker personal foul (Chris Paul draws the foul)

7:33
Tony Parker misses 20-foot jumper

5:54
Kawhi Leonard makes 24-foot three point jumper (Danny Green assists)

4:56
Tony Parker bad pass (J.J. Redick steals)

1:39
Tony Parker misses 15-foot jumper

1:15
Tony Parker misses 4-foot jumper

7:24

6:56
Chris Paul blocks Tony Parker's shot

1:51
Kawhi Leonard makes two point shot

So as we can see Kawhi started out very well. Did he shit the bed in the 4th? Yes he did. Should your starting PG who is the worst shooter in the playoffs look to get you good looks while you're hot? Yes, yes he should. It looked like it was going to be his night yet for some reason he doesn't touch the ball for a good while in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. I wonder who had something to do with that?

RD2191
05-06-2015, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=Kool Bob Love;7997065]Scooter boy robdiaz. HA! Got emm!!

"Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

K...
05-06-2015, 08:04 PM
wow so apo comes back and the short busses (plural) get into a crash. Wonk Whaaaaaaaa

Thread summary.....apo basketball, Kawhi sucks, he heh, cats giggle giggle, faggot, scooter, Parker, cats

APO you don't deserve this. ok maybe you do.

Kool Bob Love
05-06-2015, 08:07 PM
wow so apo comes back and the short busses (plural) get into a crash. Wonk Whaaaaaaaa

Thread summary.....apo basketball, Kawhi sucks, he heh, cats giggle giggle, faggot, scooter, Parker, cats

APO you don't deserve this. ok maybe you do.

Fuck you and his threads.

TDfan2007
05-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Tony was just plain atrocious all series, and even in his one decent game (game 7) he made momentum-killing mistake after mistake. HOWEVER, Kawhi is the guy who shit the bed most this series imo.

Perfectly healthy, in a great rhythm from the regular season, and with ZERO wing defenders on the other side. His response was to play poor defense (especially in transition) and brick everything the last 2 games. In game 7 Kawhi hit his first 2 shots, then proceeded to go 3-11 the rest of the way. He also played poorly on D all night long. I loved his rebounding effort, but he was really frustrating to watch overall.

Through the first 4 games of the series Kawhi had a series PER of 28. When the dust settled in game 7 his series PER had dropped to just over 19. I'll let you do the math on that one...

Silver&Black
05-06-2015, 09:09 PM

That's pretty much every Player Fan thread nowadays...

TDfan2007
05-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Also, weren't you supposed to leave ST because of some stupid shit about Kawhi's fantasy point total?

It's a shame that you're sticking to this shtick, because you're actually a knowledgeable poster (whose takes oddly mirror almost everything Zach Lowe says) when you're not throwing a fit about Kawhi's lack of touches or Tony's "cancerous" play.

SASdynasty!
05-06-2015, 11:44 PM

Be a man of your word for once in your life and stop posting.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-07-2015, 12:25 AM
:deadhorse

sook
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Tony was just plain atrocious all series, and even in his one decent game (game 7) he made momentum-killing mistake after mistake. HOWEVER, Kawhi is the guy who shit the bed most this series imo.

Perfectly healthy, in a great rhythm from the regular season, and with ZERO wing defenders on the other side. His response was to play poor defense (especially in transition) and brick everything the last 2 games. In game 7 Kawhi hit his first 2 shots, then proceeded to go 3-11 the rest of the way. He also played poorly on D all night long. I loved his rebounding effort, but he was really frustrating to watch overall.

Through the first 4 games of the series Kawhi had a series PER of 28. When the dust settled in game 7 his series PER had dropped to just over 19. I'll let you do the math on that one...

:tu

Diego20
05-07-2015, 05:21 PM
11:37
Kawhi Leonard makes 8-foot two point shot (Tony Parker assists)
2-0

10:36
Danny Green makes layup (Kawhi Leonard assists)

10:15
Tony Parker misses jumper

7:58
Tony Parker misses 19-foot jumper

7:15
Kawhi Leonard makes 14-foot two point shot

5:33
Tony Parker misses 8-foot jumper

4:58
Tony Parker personal foul (Chris Paul draws the foul)

7:33

5:54
Kawhi Leonard makes 24-foot three point jumper (Danny Green assists)

4:56
Tony Parker bad pass (J.J. Redick steals)

1:39
Tony Parker misses 15-foot jumper

1:15
Tony Parker misses 4-foot jumper

7:24

6:56
Chris Paul blocks Tony Parker's shot

1:51
Kawhi Leonard makes two point shot

So as we can see Kawhi started out very well. Did he shit the bed in the 4th? Yes he did. Should your starting PG who is the worst shooter in the playoffs look to get you good looks while you're hot? Yes, yes he should. It looked like it was going to be his night yet for some reason he doesn't touch the ball for a good while in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. I wonder who had something to do with that?

Enrique :lmao

ducks
05-07-2015, 06:14 PM