PDA

View Full Version : OT: Floyd Mayweather: I want Manny Pacquiao on my undercard

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 03:04 PM
:lmao Floyd is as ruthless as they come.....:lol mah nigckle....

In a put-down and construed rebuff to any future fights against his just-beaten opponent, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. told FightHype.com that Manny Pacquiao "needs to go back to the drawing board" and suggested that the Filipino would benefit by fighting in an undercard bout (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2456639-floyd-mayweather-wants-manny-pacquiao-on-his-undercard-bob-arum-talks-rematch?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national) for one of his future events.
Mayweather dominated Pacquiao last Friday in what was billed as the Fight of the Century.
"I look forward to Pacquiao fighting on the undercard," Mayweather said. "...We could fight on pay-per-view on a doubleheader. I think we both can make some good money. He can fight somebody solid, I can fight somebody solid."

Mitch
05-07-2015, 03:10 PM
They should let the winners fight eachother for another 12 rounds, see who breaks first.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-07-2015, 03:10 PM
You must really be surprised he won after making all these threads.

K...
05-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Did you watch the video? I didn't, so based on the article it doesn't seem disrespectful. It seems practical, not an undercard fight but co headliner. Seems pretty fair. Smart to leverage the two biggest names into.two fights rather than one.

Infinite_limit
05-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Did you watch the video? I didn't, so based on the article it doesn't seem disrespectful. It seems practical, not an undercard fight but co headliner. Seems pretty fair. Smart to leverage the two biggest names into.two fights rather than one.
I watched

Pacquioa had Mayweather cornered nearly the entire fight. I definitely think Ronda Rousey would tap him out

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 05:06 PM
I watched

Pacquioa had Mayweather cornered nearly the entire fight. I definitely think Ronda Rousey would tap him out

:lmao

Mitch
05-07-2015, 05:06 PM
I watched

Cornered, nowhere to move, still missed 80% of his punches.

Infinite_limit
05-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Cornered, nowhere to move, still missed 80% of his punches.
Let me put it this way

Which fighter are you personally more likely to survive 3 Rounds inside the Ring? Pac will knock you out, Mayweather will jab you to victory.

I could survive 12 Rounds with Floyd and I might beat him in a MMA ring.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Let me put it this way

Which fighter are you personally more likely to survive 3 Rounds inside the Ring? Pac will knock you out, Mayweather will jab you to victory.

:lmao CROTFLMFAO

Mitch
05-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Let me put it this way

0% chance for either, a jab from Mayweather is a jab from a guy who practices punching all day every day. You think he has gentle punches?

Technique
05-07-2015, 08:53 PM
A jab is a cab in a lab in a shack in a wack in a jack in a box

Trill Clinton
05-07-2015, 08:56 PM
floyd predicted he'd beat manny's ass 6 years ago. he also predicted what the haters would say. TBE.

DMX7
05-07-2015, 09:47 PM
floyd predicted he'd beat manny's ass 6 years ago. he also predicted what the haters would say. TBE.

Even he knows he was boring.

Buddy Mignon
05-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Let me put it this way

Which fighter are you more than likely to have a slice of German Shepard pie with?

K...
05-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Limit is right. Floyd would not rush you. He'd test you. You could wait it out and play mind games. Eat a few jabs and lose a decision. May ain't going to waste energy trying to knock you out. Manny, now there's a guy who ain't give no cares.

Man y'all maymay fans ride his nuts like a squirrel trying to prepare for winter. Oh, that's right boxing is back to irrelevant dead sport shit. It is winter, may may nuts are the only nuts you get.

AlexJones
05-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Floyd should destroy Khan in september, then beat Thurman for 50-0 and retire.

Mitch
05-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Floyd should destroy Khan in september, then beat Thurman for 50-0 and retire.

One more on Marciano, that's probably what he's really aiming for.

AlexJones
05-07-2015, 10:31 PM
One more on Marciano, that's probably what he's really aiming for.

Yep. 50-0 is the perfect number to go out on.

He has no reason and nothing to gain by fighting Pac again; he might as well just shoot the entire thing down right now before Pac begins his bullshit recovery and then turn it down.

spurraider21
05-07-2015, 10:37 PM

i never give props to somebody for predicting himself to win. same way with how i never give props when fans predict their favorite teams to win.

its not like a boxer would ever predict he's gna lose

Mitch
05-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Yep. 50-0 is the perfect number to go out on.

He has no reason and nothing to gain by fighting Pac again; he might as well just shoot the entire thing down right now before Pac begins his bullshit recovery and then turn it down.

He'll only make 30m fighting anybody but Pacquiao, so that might be incentive.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2015, 10:43 PM
i never give props to somebody for predicting himself to win. same way with how i never give props when fans predict their favorite teams to win.

its not like a boxer would ever predict he's gna lose
No thoughts on Struggle demanding to be the highest-paid player in the history of the NFL?

spurraider21
05-07-2015, 10:44 PM
No thoughts on Struggle demanding to be the highest-paid player in the history of the NFL?
why would i talk about that in a thread about mayweather?

Clipper Nation
05-07-2015, 10:47 PM
why would i talk about that in a thread about mayweather?
:lol Deflecting from The Role Player! and his cancerous ego.

spurraider21
05-07-2015, 10:48 PM
:lol Deflecting from The Role Player! and his cancerous ego.
not deflecting. i already posted my thoughts over on the nfl forum

ur just hanging on my nuts for some reason

Venti Quattro
05-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Nope, you won't be tricking the world into giving you and Pooquiao a combined $300 million again.

Mitch
05-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Nope, you won't be tricking the world into giving you and Pooquiao a combined $300 million again.

People will pay for it, might be 400m this time around.

AlexJones
05-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Floyd isn't like Poochiao or Timmy D, he knows how to take care of his cash. Not really in need of money over legacy right now imho

Strange Love
05-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Dominated?

What constitutes that? Avoided his oponent all fight long? Floyd basically won that fight by dancing around and not going at Manny.

Dominating should be that he fucked him up badly. He barely got super punches in.

AlexJones
05-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Dominated?

What constitutes that? Avoided his oponent all fight long? Floyd basically won that fight by dancing around and not going at Manny.

Dominating should be that he fucked him up badly. He barely got super punches in.

Domination as in completely outboxing his opponent. Not all about getting "super punches" in.