PDA

View Full Version : It was a tough year...

kobyz
05-07-2015, 03:18 PM
All those last second loses, overtimes loses, all those loses to shity teams, all those sloppy performances, all those struggle with injuries, all those seeding battle in the west, all those great run at the end only to blow it in the last game and getting the worst scenario, it was really frustrated and painfull regular season to go through, after all this suffer i really needed somthing good but on top of that i got not winning a championship with heartbreaking game 7 lose and first round exit... All season long i felt some powerful curse atteck us at full force, i tried to do somthing about that, tried to warning the forum not to give hand to ugly trolls posters like TSpence, Apalisoc and his user names, i said it will bring bad karma, i also suggest to make a protest against Pop keeping his beard but you all were nonchalant about these things... Pop is a loser coach, worst competitor of all coaches, he came to the season too casual, too much let his team to have fun, not to be seriously enough and to go through the motions, he didn't come to the season enough with purpose to repeat... I can't get over let this great opportunity for a title slip and taking away from me Duncan last chance, i just can't hold my soul, I'm going to kill myself...

K...
05-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Hi kobyz, can I have your account?

TXstbobcat
05-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Wow! Another Koboyz suicide thread.

Silver&Black
05-07-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm going to kill myself...

:cheer

benefactor
05-07-2015, 08:39 PM
I'm not reading that LJ. Just log into your main and be a regular scro again. I'll even let the :cry it still hurts :cry shit go if you do.

Beaverfuzz
05-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Who farted?

elmanutres
05-07-2015, 11:36 PM
you fools still respond to this troll? smh

kobyz
05-09-2015, 12:37 AM
It only getting more and more hurt, I'm getting closer!

NASpurs
05-09-2015, 12:41 AM
It only getting more and more hurt, I'm getting closer!

:lmao sounds like someone is fucking you in the ass

kobyz
05-09-2015, 12:46 AM
:lmao sounds like someone is fucking you in the ass

Sound like you are gay if that what you think of...

NASpurs
05-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Sound like you are gay if that what you think of...

Says the emotional faggot who wants to kill himself. Just drink the Draino and end your life. :lol