PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I Feel So Naked With The Spurs Out Of The Playoffs.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 05:04 PM
And it feels great to walk around the house Naked and sipping on Tequlia sunrises for breakfast, mai tai's for lunch, and cape cod's for dinner...all in honor of this Spur milestone ...feels fantastic....:lol thanks to everyone who make getting unemployment checks worthwhile...lets have a drink....naked sometimes...:toast

Mitch
05-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Easy on the liquor, Kam, need to be sober when Kawhi Leonard milks 117m from the spurs

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Forget to mention walkin round the house in a fake Spurs jersey flea market edition...scratching my balls

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Easy on the liquor, Kam, need to be sober when Kawhi Leonard milks 117m from the spurs

:lmao i cant wait for him to fleece them...it will be poetic justice....:lmao 117m for a role player player..that would be EPIC

DMC
05-07-2015, 05:48 PM
lol

Kobe 41 games for 53.5 million and 2 lottery appearances

cue...

"yeah but Kobe is a trill as nicca.. he gets PAID" double standard faggot fake ass Lakers fan post.

We need more fake Lakers fans.

DMC
05-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Lakers paid Kobe 367,000.00 for every point he scored last in 2014 season.

5.07 million per game

172,000.00 per minute played

Yeah Kawhi is going to take the Spurs to the cleaners.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 06:13 PM
lol

Kobe 41 games for 53.5 million and 2 lottery appearances

cue...

"yeah but Kobe is a trill as nicca.. he gets PAID" double standard faggot fake ass Lakers fan post.

We need more fake Lakers fans.

Shut your got dam pie hole fat belly boy...Kobe is the reason Kawhide is even getting his money....Kobe is the one that set the fucking standard for selling out games in home areanas around the league when the Lakers come to town..he's the reason the NBA was revitilized after MJ....he's the reason for the rise in the global popularity of the Sport...making it even possibly for a role playing scrub like Kawhide to even raise is fucking voice to ask for that kind of money....shut up bitch and show some fucking gratitude to players like Kobe....in his prime Kawhide couldn't even hold Kobe's dirty jock strap...A prime Kobe would have ran that nigga straight up outta the fucking gym....so shut your fucking mouth boy...before you piss me THE FUCK OFF...I'm getting tired of your shit dude....for real

Strange Love
05-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Fact is, this place gets even deader without the Spurs in the playoffs. :lol

All we have is you making 20 threads per day and getting less than 5 replies per. :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Fact is, this place gets even deader without the Spurs in the playoffs. :lol

All we have is you making 20 threads per day and getting less than 5 replies per. :lmao

do you honestly think i give a shit about replies...come dude be smarter than that..use your fucking brain

daslicer
05-07-2015, 07:06 PM
You have to admit Kool you are bored right now with out having anybody to root against. The playoffs don't have a hateable villain to root against even the clippers are not hateable on the same level as the Shaq Lakers or the Gasol Lakers were.Then again I guess you have invested all your energy in rooting against Lebron.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 07:20 PM
You have to admit Kool you are bored right now with out having anybody to root against. The playoffs don't have a hateable villain to root against even the clippers are not hateable on the same level as the Shaq Lakers or the Gasol Lakers were.Then again I guess you have invested all your energy in rooting against Lebron.

Nope I'm not bored at all...I'm HAPPY AS FUCK the Spurs no longer have a sliver of a chance to rang :lol happy as FUCK..Trust a nigga on this one :lol

Now as for the rest of the teams this is how I want to to play out:

West

Memphis beat GSW or Vice Versa I really don't care who wins....Maybe if Memphis loses Lakers will have a better shot at landing Gasol but maybe not....

Rockets Beat Clippers

East

Chicago Beats Cleveland (this is all that matters)

Don't give a fuck who wins ATL vs Washington

As long as Memphis or GSW beat Houston or Clippers depending on who advances I don't give a shit who wins the finals after that....I wouldn't mind seeing Pau ring...anything to make the case that Pau is better than Duncan is fine by me...:lol

daslicer
05-07-2015, 07:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So basically as long as Lebron or Dwight and the Clippers doesn't ring your happy?

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2015, 07:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So basically as long as Lebron or Dwight and the Clippers doesn't ring your happy?

Bingfuckinggo!!!

as long as the Spurs, Rockets, Cavs, or Clippers don't ring I'm in white heaven :lmao

jRNCpD3xhsY

elmanutres
05-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Shut your got dam pie hole fat belly boy...Kobe is the reason Kawhide is even getting his money....Kobe is the one that set the fucking standard for selling out games in home areanas around the league when the Lakers come to town..he's the reason the NBA was revitilized after MJ....he's the reason for the rise in the global popularity of the Sport

Mj was the one that made it global and the one that sold arenas across the countries out. the stars that came after him just continued to build off that.

DMC
05-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Lakers paid Kobe 367,000.00 for every point he scored last in 2014 season.

5.07 million per game

172,000.00 per minute played

Yeah Kawhi is going to take the Spurs to the cleaners.

Thread
05-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Mj was the one that made it global and the one that sold arenas across the countries out. the stars that came after him just continued to build off that.

Then got thrown out for gambling. A white man does that and he's banned forever.

I'm tired of these blacks gettin' the benefit of so many doubts.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Then got thrown out for gambling. A white man does that and he's banned forever.

I am too..especially the blacks in SA....as far as MJ goes..he could do no wrong..he had refs in his pocket so bad till Refs were bringing bitches to his hotel room for him to bang....I posted the Sports Illustrates article on this years ago....dude had it made back then..the white man was in love with this guy...they'd do anything for him....

Lets start a free Pete Rose campaign.....

TampaDude
05-08-2015, 12:36 PM
LeBron gonna ring again this June, Love or no Love...suck it, Lakerfans!

48.5, and that ain't no jive... :lol

elmanutres
05-08-2015, 04:09 PM

lol implying black guys have it good in the us judicial system. maybe when they are multi millionare athletes sure. but thats a tiny fraction of them. meanwhile whites have it good there all round.

Thread
05-08-2015, 04:22 PM
lol implying black guys have it good in the us judicial system. maybe when they are multi millionare athletes sure. but thats a tiny fraction of them. meanwhile whites have it good there all round.

Though when Manziel got caught out 4 o'clock in the morning they about lynched his white fuckin' ass. When Sefalosa got caught out there same time they didn't want to talk about it. And I mean "no."