PDA

View Full Version : cp3 and wall now missing playoff games

ducks
05-07-2015, 06:12 PM
due to injury but tp plays thru his injuries and gets blasted for it:wakeup:downspin:

TheGoldStandard
05-07-2015, 06:13 PM
due to injury but tp plays thru his injuries and gets blasted for it:wakeup:downspin:

Lol.. he should have sat too

testies
05-07-2015, 06:16 PM
thank god he didn't play through his injuries in game 6 last year

Mikeanaro
05-07-2015, 06:38 PM
TPork cant even make it to the second round :lol

baseline bum
05-07-2015, 06:44 PM

CP3 was better the last two games than Parker was the last seven.

Godbama
05-07-2015, 06:45 PM
There's a fine line between the "grit it out and summon the willpower to overcome (and further aggravate) my injury because I subscribed to the old school of Mark Jackson basketball cliches and am a retard who buys into sportswriter hot takes and narratives" and "get out on the floor when you're not 100% and don't take enough of a backseat realistic role to avoid harming the team, while meanwhile taking minutes from players who may clearly be inferior when you're healthy...but you're not". The key is being realistic. When Manu moved to the bench, that was him facing and coming to terms with HIS reality.
What is Tony's current "reality"? Where does Tony fall on that fine line? I'm not getting entangled with a slapfight with the average tarded player fan here soooo no comment, either way what's done is done.

Mikeanaro
05-07-2015, 07:12 PM
There's a fine line between the "grit it out and summon the willpower to overcome (and further aggravate) my injury because I subscribed to the old school of Mark Jackson basketball cliches and am a retard who buys into sportswriter hot takes and narratives" and "get out on the floor when you're not 100% and don't take enough of a backseat realistic role to avoid harming the team, while meanwhile taking minutes from players who may clearly be inferior when you're healthy...but you're not". The key is being realistic. When Manu moved to the bench, that was him facing and coming to terms with HIS reality.
What is Tony's current "reality"? Where does Tony fall on that fine line? I'm not getting entangled with a slapfight with the average tarded player fan here soooo no comment, either way what's done is done.
If you have no comment, why you even bother writing that much?

Godbama
05-07-2015, 09:36 PM
If you have no comment but a comment about a comment, why comment?

dabom
05-07-2015, 09:39 PM

Dam. Too good tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Rique sat out in two closeout games last year and the Spurs played better without him :lol

dabom
05-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Rique sat out in two closeout games last year and the Spurs played better without him :lol

He disappeared went 0-15 or some shit game 5 and we winning by 20 and these motherfuckers keep wanting this fuck to chuck more. :lmao

Mikeanaro
05-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Because I´ve already made a comment about the thread and you dont.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Chris Paul was awfully fucking good on one leg. Certainly better than the guy backing him up. Wish the Spurs could say the same about Parker.

100%duncan
05-07-2015, 10:33 PM
It would have been better if the Baconator sat out.

spurraider21
05-07-2015, 10:53 PM
thank god he didn't play through his injuries in game 6 last year
:lol

SupremeGuy
05-07-2015, 10:58 PM
We'd still be in the playoffs if he had sat, tbh.

dabom
05-07-2015, 11:06 PM

Tony or CP3? Serious question.

Beaverfuzz
05-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Lol.. he should have sat too

Yep, shut it down and go on the 90 day baseball injured list, retroactive to the start of December.

Beaverfuzz
05-07-2015, 11:09 PM

Hand down, man down.

Godbama
05-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Because I´ve already made a comment about the thread and you dont.
Now you just made a comment about a comment about a comment about a comment. :o

Mikeanaro
05-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Now you just made a comment about a comment about a comment about a comment. :o
:downspin:

SupremeGuy
05-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Tony or CP3? Serious question.Both? :lol

If TP sat, we beat the Clippers w/CP3. If CP3 doesn't play in the second half of game 7, we win even with TP playing.

Keepin' it real
05-08-2015, 08:38 AM

Prove it.

DJR210
05-08-2015, 08:40 AM

:lol

SupremeGuy
05-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Prove it.And be specific?