PDA

View Full Version : Only explanation for letting Tony chuck last playoffs

dabom
05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
I believe Tony was hesitant about transitioning to the Kawhi-show. He might have told Pop he could still lead the team and Pop let him fall flat on his face.
Let's be realistic here guys. When the big stream media says you're shit, you know it has been way over due. The team fans knew since last year. There is always a huge lag between the two.
Pop wanted to teach Tony a lesson so there wouldn't be any more backtalk or like manu said sand-bagging on the floor. Now after knowing he is the problem, he'll do whatever it takes to produce for the team even if that means he can't chuck anymore.

K...
05-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan fiction, neat

dabom
05-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan fiction, neat

Everyone and their grandma knew tony was shit the past 2 playoffs and all last year. I don't see any reason why tony couldn't be played less minutes or chuck less. I wonder what RC actually thinks about tony tbh.

And you never add anything of value in any thread tbh.

testies
05-07-2015, 09:56 PM
The question is : how will he produce for the team? By focusing on defense? You don't become a good defender in like your 20th season in the NBA . By passing the rock? Dude is the worse passer for PG there is. By standing in the corner and letting the set play develop? He's one of the only few PGs that cant knock down an open 3.

He is a cancer dude, second year in a row he's been like this and we still have to revisit this..

dabom
05-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Only positives I could think of are bringing up the ball and that's it. Can a parker suckers step in here. What can parker do to actually produce for this team? and if you say chuck I swear to fucking god ima rape your bitchass.

therealtruth
05-07-2015, 10:10 PM
The question is : how will he produce for the team? By focusing on defense? You don't become a good defender in like your 20th season in the NBA . By passing the rock? Dude is the worse passer for PG there is. By standing in the corner and letting the set play develop? He's one of the only few PGs that cant knock down an open 3.

He is a cancer dude, second year in a row he's been like this and we still have to revisit this..

That's how we got here. People stopped working on their games. There's no reason TP should be a decent 3pt shooter by now. CP3 isn't really a 3pt shooter per say but we saw how we was able to knock down big 3's when needed.

testies
05-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Only positives I could think of are bringing up the ball and that's it. Can a parker suckers step in here. What can parker do to actually produce for this team? and if you say chuck I swear to fucking god ima rape your bitchass.

but can he bring the ball up without getting his pocket stolen like in crunch time against CP3?

testies
05-07-2015, 10:13 PM
dude can't even finish fast breaks against JJ fucking Reddick.

daslicer
05-07-2015, 10:16 PM
That's how we got here. People stopped working on their games. There's no reason TP should be a decent 3pt shooter by now. CP3 isn't really a 3pt shooter per say but we saw how we was able to knock down big 3's when needed.

CP3 has a great midrange jumpshot the other day during the Clippers-Rox game they should graphics listing him as a top 3 mid range shooter in the NBA. The reason I point that out is because guys who can hit the midrange J tend to have the ability to hit 3's when it matters. On top of that CP3 career wise is .360 3 point shooter and this year he shot close to 40 percent. Which shows CP3 is naturally an above average shooter. You can't compare him to Tony when it comes to jump shots.

dabom
05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
but can he bring the ball up without getting his pocket stolen like in crunch time against CP3?

Don't remind me dude. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.