PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: If Tim Duncan made an account here...

Mitch
05-07-2015, 09:48 PM
How many of us would be banned before his account was green lighted? They definitely won't let Koolaid_Man near this place...

Kool Bob Love
05-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Tim is fucking one of the baddest bitches in the game, paint ballin, counting his millions, why the fuck would he wanna post here?

Venti Quattro
05-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Bynumite would be in jail in three days max if we unleash him on Tim Duncan

Thread
05-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Up 3-2 headin' for the barn & ends up back in California ass over tea cup.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Clipper Nation
05-07-2015, 10:09 PM
Tony Porker would only respond to Duncan's posts and would promptly put KL2 on ignore.

Mitch
05-07-2015, 10:17 PM

There's no way Kori would let you out of the study room if Duncan posted here, Cub.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Tim Duncan is probably such a troll that he is actually Kool :lol

DMC
05-07-2015, 11:43 PM
None of you would open your fuck holes if Tim posted here because you're all Spurs fans in reality. Even if you weren't, you're pussies and we know how they sound when fucked... "plllllt...plllllt"

Strange Love
05-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Are you kidding? All the Duncan haters here talk nonsense that wouldn't make sense to post to him about.

What are you going to say to him? Basketball wise, we wouldn't know the first thing to say because he knows the game top to bottom so arguement lost right there.

In that sense, Duncan's too good to post here.

AlexJones
05-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Arnold Toht would run him out tbh

LkrFan
05-08-2015, 05:46 AM

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Strange Love
05-08-2015, 06:00 AM
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Why the fuck is everything so funny to you? Serious question.

Thread
05-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Are you kidding? All the Duncan haters here talk nonsense that wouldn't make sense to post to him about.

What are you going to say to him? Basketball wise, we wouldn't know the first thing to say because he knows the game top to bottom so arguement lost right there.

In that sense, Duncan's too good to post here.

& he was too good to get a divorce.

& he was too good to lose a Finals.

& he was too good to show up in the "Enquirer."

& he was too good to lose his chaps costing him millions.

Tim Duncan is just as available as the next asshole in the line.

Thread
05-08-2015, 06:53 AM
There's no way Kori would let you out of the study room if Duncan posted here, Cub.

Of course not. She'd lord it over everybody like it was second coming. & of course she'd be here all the time, unlike now. She'd be asking questions, giggling, wearing summer dresses, giggling, throwing me out, giggling, making Kool jealous, giggling,,,,,,,,,I'd be so turned on I'd probably get frustrated and beat someone I'm married to.

DMC
05-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Why the fuck is everything so funny to you? Serious question.
He's living off taxpayer money sitting in some office supposed to be doing work for the USN but is pecking away at civie sites. Of course it thinks it's funny. He's in be@ner paradise, air conditioned job and everything. Probably goes out and talks to the lawn crew to let them know he's "made it". They probably talk about him back at the casita like he's Cesar Chavez.

DMC
05-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Of course not. She'd lord it over everybody like it was second coming. & of course she'd be here all the time, unlike now. She'd be asking questions, giggling, wearing summer dresses, giggling, throwing me out, giggling, making Kool jealous, giggling,,,,,,,,,I'd be so turned on I'd probably get frustrated and beat someone I'm married to.
All the original names would suddenly reappear and act like they've carried this place for years. The rest of us would be flowers in the attic.

Koolaid_Man
05-08-2015, 07:59 AM
All the original names would suddenly reappear and act like they've carried this place for years. The rest of us would be flowers in the attic.

Tell him to get in here and watch Kool rip him a new coin dollar asshole....first order of business would be to change my avatar to a nice shiney image of a sexy male booty :lol

DMC
05-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Tell him to get in here and watch Kool rip him a new coin dollar asshole....first order of business would be to change my avatar to a nice shiney image of a sexy male booty :lol
I'm sure you have plenty to chose from.

whitemamba
05-08-2015, 12:14 PM
holy shit we would rip him apart.

Mitch
05-08-2015, 12:31 PM
holy shit we would rip him apart.

You'd be out of here faster than LkrFan can mow a lawn.

TampaDude
05-08-2015, 12:39 PM
BOILED DOWN:::

Duncan: 10

TOSB 48.5: 8

DUNCAN >>>>> TOSB 48.5

FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN!

LkrFan
05-08-2015, 04:06 PM
You'd be out of here faster than LkrFan can mow a lawn.

How'd you know I like cutting grass? :lol

LkrFan
05-08-2015, 04:08 PM
He's living off taxpayer money sitting in some office supposed to be doing work for the USN but is pecking away at civie sites. Of course it thinks it's funny. He's in be@ner paradise, air conditioned job and everything. Probably goes out and talks to the lawn crew to let them know he's "made it". They probably talk about him back at the casita like he's Cesar Chavez.
Classh:lolle!

Mitch
05-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Your brother, Julio Rodriguez de Jesus Suarez III told me

How'd you know I like cutting grass? :lol