PDA

View Full Version : Thought this place was gone

Franklin
05-08-2015, 09:04 AM
I hadn't logged on here for almost a week because every time I clicked the address, the browser didn't react at all and the page ended up failed each and every time. There were rumors that this site would be gone this summer so I was really very upset tbh, thinking the rumors had really come true. I've been here since 2008 and I've made quite a few good friends here, even more friends than I have in the real life, and I couldn't stand the misery that I had possibly lost contact with them all, without even saying the last goodbye...

We're used to the abusive trolling and racist trash talk here, and we're even annoyed by it sometimes, but when you knew that everything was gone you would feel sad and lost, and you would start to miss the trolls who had got on your nerves every now and then. We've taken it for granted for too long, I think, and you'd never know how important it is to your life until you feel you've lost it. Thankfully it didn't happen. Maybe the bandwidth of this site has been significantly reduced which was why I had troubles loading the page, but at least the site remains. I can stand living without money, pussy... everything, but life would be so much diluted for me without Spurstalk, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
05-08-2015, 09:31 AM
I hadn't logged on here for almost a week because every time I clicked the address, the browser didn't react at all and the page ended up failed each and every time. There were rumors that this site would be gone this summer so I was really very upset tbh, thinking the rumors had really come true. I've been here since 2008 and I've made quite a few good friends here, even more friends than I have in the real life, and I couldn't stand the misery that I had possibly lost contact with them all, without even saying the last goodbye...

We're used to the abusive trolling and racist trash talk here, and we're even annoyed by it sometimes, but when you knew that everything was gone you would feel sad and lost, and you would start to miss the trolls who had got on your nerves every now and then. We've taken it for granted for too long, I think, and you'd never know how important it is to your life until you feel you've lost it. Thankfully it didn't happen. Maybe the bandwidth of this site has been significantly reduced which was why I had troubles loading the page, but at least the site remains. I can stand living without money, pussy... everything, but life would be so much diluted for me without Spurstalk, tbh.

After game 7, I was logging on and it was taking forever and I thought they might have pulled the plug when the buzzer went off. Would have been poetic in a way. But a little scary thinking about all of these people now released onto the rest of the internet.

Strange Love
05-08-2015, 10:10 PM
I was about to email you my nigga. Haven't seem or heard from you in ages, son.

What's up?

Franklin
05-08-2015, 10:43 PM
nothing much, there just seemed to be some access problem lately, like ctoa said it often took forever to load a page but right now it is smooth and fine, and that's why I'm back here posting regularly. I've been living an idle life again, mayne, the school shit is almost over and the job won't start until August so I'll have quite some leisure time to enjoy myself. Celibate life has its own charm, tbh.

Strange Love
05-08-2015, 11:00 PM
So no more goddess?

Franklin
05-08-2015, 11:16 PM
there ain't no such thing like goddess in the real life, tbh.

Gummi Clutch
05-11-2015, 12:24 PM
there ain't no such thing like goddess in the real life, tbh.
?

cantthinkofanything
05-11-2015, 12:32 PM
?

He means that Goddess in real life could not find footing to reach the pedestal that he had placed her on in his mind. But he will eventually evolve and understand that it's these imperfections...these jaunts off the straight and narrow...these human (and often inhuman) desires she has...are in fact what makes her Goddess.

Franklin
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM
CTOA speaks the truth tbh. I don't even know much about her in the real life, I just assumed that she had similar personality as that Chelsea girl (the one who waited for me for the entire length of undergraduate years), but I knew that was false imagination. The Lunar Goddess is far more sophisticated and I knew in the first place that she is not that type of girl who can be serious about love. It was my fault, maybe, or maybe not. As a celibate I don't really need any carnal love tbh, but rather the absolute pure love which I failed to procure, which I'll never get because it doesn't even exist in the real world.

man on wire
05-18-2015, 09:47 PM
You and me both.