PDA

View Full Version : Avante: Gay For Pay???

Buddy Mignon
05-08-2015, 01:59 PM
I created a thread a few months back about advice on body building and you threw out some advice. I joined this really nice fitness center... Lifetime Fitness and began my workout regime. Some things you should know about me is I'm one of those cats that's naturally built. Girls thought I lifted weights when all I did was a few push ups from time to time. Soooo... after a few months of going to this gym this guy comes up to me while I was flexing my abs in the mirror and he goes...

guy: You should start a youtube channel.

luva: What for?

guy: To create a following and get paid from youtube.

luva: I'm good.

Now... when this guy walked off I felt put-off by his approach. I see him there at the gym all the time, but we never speak... so this led be to believe he's been eye-balling me. So... over the next few weeks I watched some videos of different popular youtube channels on body building and low and behold!!! I discovered there is this sub-culture in the fitness community that revolves around fags paying these guys to do private shows for them. I mean... this behavior is wide spread... so much so that some of your top professional body builders have been caught doing this shit.

oS1CQ3LJBxg

If you google "Kai Greene Grapefruit," you guys can see what I'm talking about. Kai is the number one cat in the world at body building and he's been caught doing gay for pay. After digging a little deeper.. I found out that it doesn't just stop at private videos and photos. These body builders literally whore themselves out to faggots just to support their lifestyle... I'm talking fucking and sucking here.

Sooo... Avante... you've been heavily into body building for some time now. Do you have any stories to share with us on the subject. Not accusing you at all... but, I would have thought you would have given me a heads up on this shit.

Infinite_limit
05-08-2015, 02:14 PM
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/life/holidays/2012/12/121207_HOL_Grapefruit.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Avante
05-08-2015, 02:32 PM
I created a thread a few months back about advice on body building and you threw out some advice. I joined this really nice fitness center... Lifetime Fitness and began my workout regime. Some things you should know about me is I'm one of those cats that's naturally built. Girls thought I lifted weights when all I did was a few push ups from time to time. Soooo... after a few months of going to this gym this guy comes up to me while I was flexing my abs in the mirror and he goes...

guy: You should start a youtube channel.

luva: What for?

guy: To create a following and get paid from youtube.

luva: I'm good.

Now... when this guy walked off I felt put-off by his approach. I see him there at the gym all the time, but we never speak... so this led be to believe he's been eye-balling me. So... over the next few weeks I watched some videos of different popular youtube channels on body building and low and behold!!! I discovered there is this sub-culture in the fitness community that revolves around fags paying these guys to do private shows for them. I mean... this behavior is wide spread... so much so that some of your top professional body builders have been caught doing this shit.

oS1CQ3LJBxg

If you google "Kai Greene Grapefruit," you guys can see what I'm talking about. Kai is the number one cat in the world at body building and he's been caught doing gay for pay. After digging a little deeper.. I found out that it doesn't just stop at private videos and photos. These body builders literally whore themselves out to faggots just to support their lifestyle... I'm talking fucking and sucking here.

Sooo... Avante... you've been heavily into body building for some time now. Do you have any stories to share with us on the subject. Not accusing you at all... but, I would have thought you would have given me a heads up on this shit.

I didn't start out lifting trying to be a competitive bodybuilder, I started lifting to be a bigger/stronger footballer. I ran track to be a faster footballer. I wanted to play pro football. And had offers from most the west coast schools and even LSU. Then..."I'm pregnant". That changed things.

Anyway....

I spent (after boot camp where I did pushups/pullups) 4 years lifting on board ship (when the seas permitted it) I just never stopped lifting, but never needed a gym. I own all I need. So what you are talking about has ...0.....to do with me.

I have had fucking fags check me out but none stupid enought to say anything or make it too obvious.

Can't help ya.

Silver&Black
05-08-2015, 06:02 PM
A faggot making a thread about faggots...

Nothing to see here.

Mitch
05-08-2015, 07:01 PM
I didn't start out lifting trying to be a competitive bodybuilder, I started lifting to be a bigger/stronger footballer. I ran track to be a faster footballer. I wanted to play pro football. And had offers from most the west coast schools and even LSU. Then..."I'm pregnant". That changed things.

Anyway....

I spent (after boot camp where I did pushups/pullups) 4 years lifting on board ship (when the seas permitted it) I just never stopped lifting, but never needed a gym. I own all I need. So what you are talking about has ...0.....to do with me.

I have had fucking fags check me out but none stupid enought to say anything or make it too obvious.

Can't help ya.

Ever take amphetamines, Avante? Those were given out like candy back in the day to footballers.

Avante
05-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Ever take amphetamines, Avante? Those were given out like candy back in the day to footballers.

Yep, just like candy, we called them whites/crosstops. You could run all night,total disregard for you body. There was also pink hearts, the same thing. But......I would only do them for the games, I was trying to gain weight/muscle not lose it.

Infinite_limit
05-10-2015, 04:23 PM
http://www.kindofcreepy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Creepy-Ref-Little-Kids.jpg