PDA

View Full Version : Porker telling the media "I can't believe they are leaving Green open"

testies
05-08-2015, 06:55 PM
I forgot this cancer also made us lose 2013 finals :lol

Green went like 0/10 after he said that, thanks to Rajon Parker poking fun of Miami's defense, lighting a fire up their ass to stop our difference maker that series

PS : YES I WILL MAKE ONE ANTI-PORKER THREAD PER DAY UNTIL NEXT SEASON STARTS.

BatManu20
05-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Tony was our second best player in those Finals.. And without him, we lose Game 1.

apalisoc_9
05-08-2015, 07:00 PM
I forgot this cancer also made us lose 2013 finals :lol

Green went like 0/10 after he said that, thanks to Rajon Parker poking fun of Miami's defense, lighting a fire up their ass to stop our difference maker that series

PS : YES I WILL MAKE ONE ANTI-PORKER THREAD PER DAY UNTIL NEXT SEASON STARTS.

He also said, he can't believe Kawhi got 30 in game 3 this year..From there on he start taking a lot of shots and obviously the infamous 21 shots game 7.

Without Tony we would have won game 1 comfortably.

Silver&Black
Look folks....a Porker thread.

SupremeGuy
Tony was our second best player in those Finals.. And without him, we lose Game 1.And without him opening his dumb french mouth, we probably win. But noooo he couldn't handle Danny winning a FMVP. Had to do something to shift focus back to him.

K...
05-08-2015, 07:03 PM
I know right? sucks that literally every team has a guy who just sits in a room and waits until parker says something. He writes it down, runs up the stairs to the boss, and gets a hell of a promotion. Blowjobs for life.

SMH as these fan fiction accounts. "And Parker, threw shade at the delicate Danny boy, and then i went to comfort LDN in more ways then one, giggle giggle"

K...
05-08-2015, 07:05 PM
I heard parker taught hitler to hate the jews.

I heard Parker told Pete Carrol to pass on the goal line.

I heard Parker was a friend of John wilkes boothe

I heard Parker caused 6 of the last 8 recessions by saying "man i can't believe the economy is so great, it should be like that"

daslicer
05-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Parker deserves a lot of criticism for sucking during the post season but him getting criticized for the Green comment is retarded. Do you guys honestly believe if Parker didn't open up his mouth that Miami was going to continue leaving Green open? This is the fucking NBA playoffs and they were facing elimination when teams are in that situation they are going to play desperate. I'm sure the Heat were game planning for Green before game 6 regardless of what Parker said.

HI-FI
05-08-2015, 10:11 PM
And without him opening his dumb french mouth, we probably win. But noooo he couldn't handle Danny winning a FMVP. Had to do something to shift focus back to him.
this.

but let's be fair, if you had a top 10 douchiest moments of Spurs, Parker would dominate that list.

100%duncan
05-08-2015, 10:14 PM
this.

but let's be fair, if you had a top 10 douchiest moments of Spurs, Parker would dominate that list.

Let see
1.banging your teammates wife
2.green open comment
3.sulking

Mikeanaro
05-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Po Po Po Porkhead! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!

Sean Cagney
05-08-2015, 10:20 PM
Parker deserves a lot of criticism for sucking during the post season but him getting criticized for the Green comment is retarded. Do you guys honestly believe if Parker didn't open up his mouth that Miami was going to continue leaving Green open? This is the fucking NBA playoffs and they were facing elimination when teams are in that situation they are going to play desperate. I'm sure the Heat were game planning for Green before game 6 regardless of what Parker said.

I am pretty sure you are 100% correct, it's as if Tony gave them the key to the series and they won because he said that if you believe some of what you read in this place. It is common sense they would eventually cover the hot hand.

wildbill2u
05-08-2015, 11:20 PM
On the other hand, there are games where not covering Green at all doesn't penalize the opponent-- since he may go 0 for 10. If I were a coach I'd use the man normally on Green to help double our other players. He has to prove he will beat you with shooting 3s at a good percentage in every game because he is inconsistent. If he is cold, he is freezing. There doesn't seem to be any in between.

Malik Hairston
05-08-2015, 11:22 PM
On the other hand, there are games where not covering Green at all doesn't penalize the opponent-- since he may go 0 for 10. If I were a coach I'd use the man normally on Green to help double our other players. He has to prove he will beat you with shooting 3s at a good percentage in every game because he is inconsistent. If he is cold, he is freezing. There doesn't seem to be any in between.

Sure, he only shot the 3 at a historically good rate in the 2013 and 2014 playoffs:lol..Jesus..

apalisoc_9
05-08-2015, 11:24 PM

Why do you hate danny and kawhi so much..

Damn these parker fans.

itsamanuthree
05-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Green>>>> Tony

apalisoc_9
05-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Green>>>> Tony

Clipper Nation
05-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Tony was our second best player in those Finals..

:lol No he wasn't. He got outplayed by Mario Chalmers in the pivotal games of the series.

apalisoc_9
05-09-2015, 12:17 AM
:lol No he wasn't. He got outplayed by Mario Chalmers in the pivotal games of the series.

Kawhi was the 2nd best player in that series..

LongtimeSpursFan
05-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Look folks....a Porker thread.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-09-2015, 12:21 AM

I heard Parker caused 6 of the last 8 recessions by saying "man i can't believe the economy is so great, it should be like that"

05-09-2015, 12:31 AM
I was watching a Heat game one time around 2012 or '13 and after Ray Allen had a big game he had the post game interview on the court. When asked about how he still gets open he said somethign along the lines, "I can't believe after all these years they still leave me open." It wasn't a secret that he was afraid to let out of the bag. Just like it wasn't a secret Danny Green was setting the NBA Finals record for 3s in 2013. he Heat were going to make adjustments going back to Miami facing elimination, regardless of if Tony says anything or not.

james evans
05-09-2015, 12:44 AM
YES!!!!!!!

daslicer
05-09-2015, 01:15 AM
YES!!!!!!!

:lol All I can do is just laugh at this.

mkurts
05-09-2015, 06:41 AM
Tony was our second best player in those Finals.. And without him, we lose Game 1.

Are you sure ?

His stats apart from two games in the 2013 finals was shit

romain.star
05-09-2015, 06:52 AM
And without him opening his dumb french mouth, we probably win. But noooo he couldn't handle Danny winning a FMVP. Had to do something to shift focus back to him.

So are you seriously saying the Heat waited on Parker to say that Green was open to adjust? Wow...

Clipper Nation
05-09-2015, 10:12 AM
I was watching a Heat game one time around 2012 or '13 and after Ray Allen had a big game he had the post game interview on the court. When asked about how he still gets open he said somethign along the lines, "I can't believe after all these years they still leave me open." It wasn't a secret that he was afraid to let out of the bag. Just like it wasn't a secret Danny Green was setting the NBA Finals record for 3s in 2013. he Heat were going to make adjustments going back to Miami facing elimination, regardless of if Tony says anything or not.
There's a big difference between Ray Allen saying it about himself, and Enrique saying it about a teammate. One is boasting, the other is jealousy and placing one's personal stats and glory over the success of the team.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 11:14 AM
So are you seriously saying the Heat waited on Parker to say that Green was open to adjust? Wow...

SASdynasty!
05-09-2015, 12:00 PM

Hahahahahahahaha post of the year. These Parker haters will blame him for every single thing to deflect their boys not showing up in big games.

SASdynasty!
05-09-2015, 12:05 PM
This is how desperate they are to blame Parker. They stopped using awards after Parker's FMVP and all his All-Star and All-NBA selections. They stopped using RAW stats when Parker continued to lead the team in scoring and assists every regular season and playoffs, including 2014. They stopped using certain advanced stats every time Parker's looked good. And they stopped using +/- when Kawhi's were so bad this series. All they've got left now is name-calling and conspiracy theories like this one. For some reason I wanted to be on Spurs Talk, but NBA Forum is much better (and that's not saying much).

SASdynasty!
05-09-2015, 12:08 PM
And Kawhi got outplayed by Matt Barnes in the pivotal games of the Clippers series, but that doesn't mean Kawhi's wasn't one of our best players in the series. Try to read things in context.

DAF86
05-09-2015, 05:18 PM

lol what? off the top of my head: Duncan, Kawhi and Green.

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 05:27 PM
They didnt do shit until Parker opened up and said AHHH! so you can safely say yes Porkhead deserves some blame, and even if it wasnt his fault, why the hell do you need to give blueprints on what your opponent did wrong when you havent win the war yet? I mean, how can anybody be that stupid?
So many adjustments and ´till game 5 Danny Green was an unknown scrub, if Porks kept things quiet it could still be an unknown scrub for one more game, that adds more shit to Porkhead´s dumb legacy.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 05:44 PM
They didnt do shit until Parker opened up and said AHHH! so you can safely say yes Porkhead deserves some blame, and even if it wasnt his fault, why the hell do you need to give blueprints on what your opponent did wrong when you havent win the war yet? I mean, how can anybody be that stupid?
So many adjustments and ´till game 5 Danny Green was an unknown scrub, if Porks kept things quiet it could still be an unknown scrub for one more game, that adds more shit to Porkhead´s dumb legacy.You're honestly saying that the Heat were only clued in to the fact that Green was open because Parker told them he was open?

That they were completely ignorant of the fact that Green was being left open until Parker told them?

That the only way they could possibly know Green was open was a quote from Tony Parker? Not something like watching the actual game, as professional basketball franchises often do?

This is your theory?

SASdynasty!
05-09-2015, 06:03 PM
You're honestly saying that the Heat were only clued in to the fact that Green was open because Parker told them he was open?

That they were completely ignorant of the fact that Green was being left open until Parker told them?

That the only way they could possibly know Green was open was a quote from Tony Parker? Not something like watching the actual game, as professional basketball franchises often do?

This is your theory?
Hahaha the stretching they have to do to find anything to criticize Parker on is unreal. I'm glad most people on here notice how dumb that actually is.

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 06:21 PM
You're honestly saying that the Heat were only clued in to the fact that Green was open because Parker told them he was open?

This is your theory?
Is not a theory, its real life, some media were saying Gay Ray could play in Miami, Lebron´s kid saw that on tv and said ¨Daddy will Ray Allen come to play with us¨ and Bron saw the future there, that future was Gay Ray sinking a travelling 3 that cost us a ring.
You tend to overanalyze things when in reality its simple and stupid, they let him open for 5 games so why it couldnt be for 6? French faggot has spoken thats a fact, but what if he didnt say a thing? thats your theory? have you traveled to the parallel dimension where he shuts down his piehole?

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Hahaha the stretching they have to do to find anything to criticize Parker on is unreal. I'm glad most people on here notice how dumb that actually is.
Dumb is what you are trying to do here all day... to save his ass when everything is already said and done.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Is not a theory, its real life, some media were saying Gay Ray could play in Miami, Lebron´s kid saw that on tv and said ¨Daddy will Ray Allen come to play with us¨ and Bron saw the future there, that future was Gay Ray sinking a travelling 3 that cost us a ring.
You tend to overanalyze things when in reality its simple and stupid, they let him open for 5 games so why it couldnt be for 6? French faggot has spoken thats a fact, but what if he didnt say a thing? thats your theory? have you traveled to the parallel dimension where he shuts down his piehole?So you're saying this is definitely the way this happened?

That no one associated with the Miami Heat professional basketball franchise noticed Green was being left open while either watching the game live and in person, or during repeated viewings of game tape they all undoubtedly watched?

That the only reason anyone associated with the Miami Heat professional NBA franchise knew Green was left open was because Parker said so in an interview they may or may not have seen?

This is your claim?

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 06:31 PM
so you're saying this is definitely the way this happened?

That no one associated with the Miami Heat professional basketball franchise noticed Green was being left open while either watching the game live and in person, or during repeated viewings of game tape?

That the only reason anyone associated with the Miami Heat professional NBA franchise knew Green was left open was because Parker said so?

This is your claim?
Why they didnt notice that before? are you saying they are that stupid?
Thats your claim?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Why they didnt notice that before? are you saying they are that stupid?
Thats your claim?You didn't answer the question.

tuncaboylu
05-09-2015, 06:43 PM
You tend to overanalyze things when in reality its simple and stupid, they let him open for 5 games so why it couldnt be for 6? French faggot has spoken thats a fact, but what if he didnt say a thing? thats your theory? have you traveled to the parallel dimension where he shuts down his piehole?

Wow. The stupidity of some posters are really limitless.

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 06:50 PM
You didn't answer the question.
There is no Miami Heat Professional Organization you Chumpie, that team was run from head to toe by Lebron James, where was that Supremacy Pro Org when Lebron left the building, they could not even make it to the Playoffs.

Mikeanaro
05-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Wow. The stupidity of some posters are really limitless.
Yeah, I can see in your comments a guy who lives in a castle counting his millions and bangin´his harem twice a day, go cut the grass monkey and dont forget to clean the bathroom.

BatManu20
05-09-2015, 07:30 PM
lol what? off the top of my head: Duncan, Kawhi and Green.

Yea should've said 3rd/4th. Got trigger happy. Danny was obviously our best the first 5 games before he completely fell off a cliff and went 1/19 the last two games. Tony was our second leading scorer and the leader in assists that series, but shot just 41%, and he sucked in Games 1, 6, and 7. He played fairly well the others though. Unfortunately, 6 & 7 was when we needed him most. Same with Manu and Danny. All 3 were horrible the last 2 games, which makes their performances really stand out obviously.

DAF86
05-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Yea should've said 3rd/4th. Got trigger happy. Danny was obviously our best the first 5 games before he completely fell off a cliff and went 1/19 the last two games. Tony was our second leading scorer and the leader in assists that series, but shot just 41%, and he sucked in Games 1, 6, and 7. He played fairly well the others though. Unfortunately, 6 & 7 was when we needed him most. Same with Manu and Danny. All 3 were horrible the last 2 games, which makes their performances really stand out obviously.

18 pts 50% shooting, 40% from three, 5 assists and 3 rebounds. Manu was pretty damn good in game 7.

apalisoc_9
05-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Nothing about this thread is about how Tony Played good in some games..

Tony played amazing in two of those games.

What drives fans crazy is his ego. It's one thing to play terrible and have an off week or off game, it's another thing to have a bad game because you're so bent up trying to FMVP.
'

That's the difference between Timmy, Manu, Kawhi or Danny playing bad ton Tony playing bad...Tony has more bad games because he's too foxused on being "the guy"

BatManu20
05-09-2015, 07:44 PM
18 pts 50% shooting, 40% from three, 5 assists and 3 rebounds. Manu was pretty damn good in game 7.

Didn't remember him scoring that much. Just remembered the turnovers unfortunately. I've pretty much avoided that series altogether the past 2 years, tbh.

quentin_compson
05-09-2015, 07:49 PM
In a way, it's kind of sad that people seem to actually believe that the Heat didn't notice Green hitting threes until Parker made a reference to that fact in a postgame interview.

lefty
05-09-2015, 07:59 PM
TK is as bad as DK

TDfan2007
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
This might be one of the most overblown plotpoints in ST history. Miami obviously knew not to let Danny open...

lefty
05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
TK is antiquated

r0drig0lac
05-09-2015, 08:34 PM

haha unbelievable

ChumpDumper
05-09-2015, 08:46 PM
There is no Miami Heat Professional Organization you Chumpie, that team was run from head to toe by Lebron James, where was that Supremacy Pro Org when Lebron left the building, they could not even make it to the Playoffs.Oh so NOW you are saying that it was Lebron and only Lebron James who could have given the order to cover Green and the only way he knew to do so was watching Tony Parker saying they left Green open.

spurraider21
05-09-2015, 08:50 PM

What drives fans crazy is his ego. It's one thing to play terrible and have an off week or off game, it's another thing to have a bad game because you're so bent up trying to FMVP.
'

That's the difference between Timmy, Manu, Kawhi or Danny playing bad ton Tony playing bad...Tony has more bad games because he's too foxused on being "the guy"

I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

Mikeanaro
05-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Oh so NOW you are saying that it was Lebron and only Lebron James who could have given the order to cover Green and the only way he knew to do so was watching Tony Parker saying they left Green open.
I dont know, you know better with your Miami Heat Professional Organization :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-10-2015, 01:03 AM
I dont know, you know better with your Miami Heat Professional Organization :lmaolol walk back like a good boy

Mikeanaro
05-10-2015, 02:13 AM
lol walk back like a good boy
No walking back, you were too good to handle only during high school.

Arc
05-10-2015, 02:27 AM

'

um, no. this idea that he's playing to be the guy is something you nerds created to fit your story that he's a shitty player. when in actuality, it's pop telling him to attack and create for his teammates, because no one else besides manu can (he sucked this year), and if that ain't there to take what the defense gives him (jumpers).

my only complaint in the clippers series is that i thought kawhi should've got way more post ups. barnes/crawford can't guard him. but that was probably pop's game plan not posting up kawhi cause he struggled with the double teams.

Johnny RIngo
05-10-2015, 08:46 AM
um, no. this idea that he's playing to be the guy is something you nerds created to fit your story that he's a shitty player. when in actuality, it's pop telling him to attack and create for his teammates, because no one else besides manu can (he sucked this year), and if that ain't there to take what the defense gives him (jumpers).

my only complaint in the clippers series is that i thought kawhi should've got way more post ups. barnes/crawford can't guard him. but that was probably pop's game plan not posting up kawhi cause he struggled with the double teams.

How the fuck is Kawhi going to get any post-up opportunities playing with Tony? The spacing is already terrible with Duncan and Splitter. Throw in the worst shooting point guard in the entire league(Tony Parker) and you have no room to breathe if you're a small forward on the Spurs. Parker's inability to shoot ANY type of jumpshot destroyed us in this series. It's why the team played infinitely better with Patty Mills on the court.

Arc
05-10-2015, 08:59 AM
How the fuck is Kawhi going to get any post-up opportunities playing with Tony? The spacing is already terrible with Duncan and Splitter. Throw in the worst shooting point guard in the entire league(Tony Parker) and you have no room to breathe if you're a small forward on the Spurs. Parker's inability to shoot ANY type of jumpshot destroyed us in this series. It's why the team played infinitely better with Patty Mills on the court.

yes. it's all tony's fault kawhi struggled on double teams. good take.

Johnny RIngo
05-10-2015, 09:15 AM
yes. it's all tony's fault kawhi struggled on double teams. good take.

This ain't the 90s. Spacing is critical and Tony's inability to shoot ANY type of jumpshot ruins that.

It's hilarious. Frenchie is the highest paid player on the team, shoots .386 TS in the playoffs, and his fanboys still want to blame a guy on his rookie contract. Some of you just can't accept the reality that Tony is just a poor playoff performer.

RD2191
05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
This ain't the 90s. Spacing is critical and Tony's inability to shoot ANY type of jumpshot ruins that.

It's hilarious. Frenchie is the highest paid player on the team, shoots .386 TS in the playoffs, and his fanboys still want to blame a guy on his rookie contract. Some of you just can't accept the reality that Tony is just a poor playoff performer.

Arc
05-10-2015, 11:03 AM

there's no fanboys. there's just spurs fans. you people keep creating these storylines that are stupid as fuck. how old are you? seriously? cause you're acting like a kid.