PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Blake Griffin

whitemamba
05-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Besides the fact hes a faggot, this dude is ballin out of control, i really dislike him tbh, but credit is due to him, hes killing it. For the first time the clippers look like an elite team, unfortunately their roster is littered with a bunch of people who should of been aborted, they seem to be legitimate contenders this year.

Silver&Black
05-08-2015, 11:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/56D06PA.png

100%duncan
05-08-2015, 11:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/56D06PA.png

Malik Hairston
05-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Fresh take, tbh..

Clipper Nation
05-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Odd timing for this thread, considering this is by far his worst game in a while. Just way too many boneheaded turnovers.

MI21
05-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Some Spurs fans as recently as the 1st round were still on the whole "all he can do is dunk" train...

whitemamba
05-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Odd timing for this thread, considering this is by far his worst game in a while. Just way too many boneheaded turnovers.

made it at halftime tbh, but still the game with paul out he played big.

Thread
05-08-2015, 11:35 PM
He's till too loosey & goosey.

SpurSwag
05-09-2015, 01:00 AM
I can't lie, there are times where he really does piss me off watching him due to general faggotry etc, but I love when he's being aggressive and realizing his potential. Excluding this game, he has been the best player in the playoffs and has been nothing short of dominant. If his new gameplan is to preserve himself in the regular season while taking more jumpers to just work on it and then go all out in the post season, that's fine by me. He often gets excluded from top 5 player in the league conversations, but when he's got it going he's right up there with the best of them. As much as I hate the Clippers for beating the Spurs, both Paul and Griffin were incredible to watch and I actually hope they win the title this year. The only player on that team I really don't fuck with is jamal, but I'll root for them in most series, especially vs. GSW.