View Full Version : Rockets: croflmao cockets

elmanutres
05-09-2015, 12:23 AM
:lol get out the first round for the 2nd time since olajuwon left
:lol hurden being a mvp candidate
:lol Tom Rivers Jr. stirring the pot
:lol dwert
:lol mental faggots
:lol cocket fen on "clutch"fans calling themselves the best franchise in texas just cause they get to the 2nd for fucking once
:lol fluke
:lol thinking the spurs were a better matchup
:lol spurs would have done the exact same thing
:lol "clutch" fans
:lol faggots melting down worse than spurstalk and lakersground
:lol couldn't get bailed out by food stamps
:lol can't believe we missed the opportunity to do this to them

Twisted_Dawg
05-09-2015, 12:35 AM
:lol
:lol get out the first round for the 2nd time since olajuwon left
:lol hurden being a mvp candidate
:lol Tom Rivers Jr. stirring the pot
:lol dwert
:lol mental faggots
:lol cocket fen on "clutch"fans calling themselves the best franchise in texas just cause they get to the 2nd for fucking once
:lol fluke
:lol thinking the spurs were a better matchup
:lol spurs would have done the exact same thing
:lol "clutch" fans
:lol faggots melting down worse than spurstalk and lakersground
:lol couldn't get bailed out by food stamps
:lol can't believe we missed the opportunity to do this to them

MI21
05-09-2015, 06:03 AM
I enjoyed this thread.

Thread
05-09-2015, 06:20 AM
You got some fuckin' nerve, Elm. You were at 3-2 goin' home & ended up face ass down at Staples. The kicker? I don't know who was more proud,,,the Clippers or the Spurs. Christ, have some fuckin' pride. Duncan & Paul cryin' to beat the band...Pop throwing his ($) at the calamity. "You" rushing out to the airport to welcome them back for the third fuckin' time when they shouldn't never had to leave after the second time you went out there. Midst, waitin' a week, brazening it out, totally capable of taking his wins, but, categorically refusing to acknowledge this abysmal failure to repeat.

Pete and Repeat went on down to the Red River. Now, Pete, drunk as a skunk fell in. Now, the query, who the fuck was left, Elm?

100%duncan
05-09-2015, 06:33 AM
You got some fuckin' nerve, Elm. You were at 3-2 goin' home & ended up face ass down at Staples. The kicker? I don't know who was more proud,,,the Clippers or the Spurs. Christ, have some fuckin' pride. Duncan & Paul cryin' to beat the band...Pop throwing his ($) at the calamity. "You" rushing out to the airport to welcome them back for the third fuckin' time when they shouldn't never had to leave after the second time you went out there. Midst, waitin' a week, brazening it out, totally capable of taking his wins, but, categorically refusing to acknowledge this abysmal failure to repeat.

Pete and Repeat went on down to the Red River. Now, Pete, drunk as a skunk fell in. Now, the query, who the fuck was left, Elm?

We got beaten fair and square Cubs. Sure things could have gone different ways, (game 4 pussying out, game 6 hack-a-shit, Parker brick, and Pop being a retard the whole series) but what's done is done. Spursfan gives respect where respect is due tbh. Now you, you were counting on these Rockets. I can't believe ya cubs, I thought you knew it all, you should have known that these motherfuckers choke every gdamn playoffs, difference this year is it's a week late.

Thread
05-09-2015, 06:41 AM
We got beaten fair and square Cubs. Sure things could have gone different ways, (game 4 pussying out, game 6 hack-a-shit, Parker brick, and Pop being a retard the whole series) but what's done is done. Spursfan gives respect where respect is due tbh. Now you, you were counting on these Rockets. I can't believe ya cubs, I thought you knew it all, you should have known that these motherfuckers choke every gdamn playoffs, difference this year is it's a week late.

I missed this one. Fuck, they don't even care. Christ, Ariza even went into the tank last night. I do not understand it. They never even tried. And Harden, the poor thing is so fucked up he can't perform at a professional level. It's like he's drunk as he dribbles over half court, lookin' for a way in. Shocking.

100%duncan
05-09-2015, 06:44 AM
I missed this one. Fuck, they don't even care. Christ, Ariza even went into the tank last night. I do not understand it. They never even tried. And Harden, the poor thing is so fucked up he can't perform at a professional level. It's like he's drunk as he dribbles over half court, lookin' for a way in. Shocking.

Harden ain't about that life Cubs. He has always been a choker in the playoffs as an alpha. Poor fuckers, their best player is a fuckin pedo. Things never change.

elmanutres
05-09-2015, 11:10 PM

before 2014 all I wanted was one more for the guys. Just one more. then 6 happened and all i wanted was that but as long as it was against the heat. Well, I got what I wanted thread. I got June 15, 2014. Not against the pacers, but the same fuckers that shitted on us in 2013. I teared up when we won it. I got it thread. That's all I asked for and I'm not gonna be a spoiled brat and expect to be entitled for more. sucks we didn't repeat. but I kinda knew it wasn't our year with the way we played. I pretty much placed my hopes on the cottails of last year run. yeah we didnt repeat but i still got what i wanted. all i hope for now is the spurs do something this summer and hopefully we can go at it again. you can't do much in sports but sit and hope thread

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:09 PM
:lol TMac best player since Hakeem
:lol Had to go to SA to get out of the 1st round

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Harden is fucked up for the same reason Curry is; the MVP "race" capture their thoughts and all that talk about "we ain't done yet" is just parroted PR material. GS can still pull this one out if they get the next one in Memphis) but I don't think Howard will ever win a ring because he's a mental midget. He personifies the HS to NBA mindset, doesn't understand poise, values flexing over winning.

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 12:49 PM
before 2014 all I wanted was one more for the guys. Just one more. then 6 happened and all i wanted was that but as long as it was against the heat. Well, I got what I wanted thread. I got June 15, 2014. Not against the pacers, but the same fuckers that shitted on us in 2013. I teared up when we won it. I got it thread. That's all I asked for and I'm not gonna be a spoiled brat and expect to be entitled for more. sucks we didn't repeat. but I kinda knew it wasn't our year with the way we played. I pretty much placed my hopes on the cottails of last year run. yeah we didnt repeat but i still got what i wanted. all i hope for now is the spurs do something this summer and hopefully we can go at it again. you can't do much in sports but sit and hope thread

^ this, tbh

I'm not really that bummed about the Spurs getting bounced this year. It was an uphill battle all season with all the injuries, anyway. We still managed to put together a run at the end there to clinch yet another 50+ win season and a playoff spot.

After the 2014 revenge tour and 5, blowing out the Heat in Hollywood fashion and hoisting the :lobt2: on Father's Day, I am seriously good for a long, long time. :hat

GO SPURS GO!!!!!