PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Noah Calls Lebron A P*ssy and Lebron Par Par Melts Down

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Man this shit is ridicoulous...Its easy to get in this dude's head....I just cant imagine MJ or Kobe being so sensitive...and then he had the nerve to bring up the 80's and 90's when he cant even handle a few words....on top of the fact that he still refuses to take the last shot in games and bailed to JR Smith....:lol

According to James, Noah made an offensive personal comment.
"I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful," James said. "I'm OK with competing against Jo. I love the competitive nature, but we should leave it there. The disrespectful words that he said to me were uncalled for."

"The best way to retaliate is by making a play. That's the only way I know how to resolve things is by making a play to help our team," James said. "If it was the '90s or '80s, I would've been able to say what I had to say and move on. But I got the T. And I earned it."

LkrFan
05-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Fuck LeHype. Mental ass midget :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Fuck LeHype. Mental ass midget :lol

:lol thats all he is....fucking cry baby....wah wah...He called me a pussy...I got 3 kids...wah wah wah...:lmao

Killakobe81
05-09-2015, 11:33 AM
That doesn't cross the line ...though Barnes did. It's like what Christian Laettener Saud on 30/30 this game is not all nice. Words, elbows etc get exchanged not everyone plays classy. I know many hate Noah but I watched him kick my Bruins Ass in the final four and his ferocity was a huge part. Always thought Horford was the better player but Jo the better leader.

whitemamba
05-09-2015, 11:36 AM
What a little pussy.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2015, 11:43 AM
That doesn't cross the line ...though Barnes did. It's like what Christian Laettener Saud on 30/30 this game is not all nice. Words, elbows etc get exchanged not everyone plays classy. I know many hate Noah but I watched him kick my Bruins Ass in the final four and his ferocity was a huge part. Always thought Horford was the better player but Jo the better leader.

Huh theres no way this pussy could have played with Kobe, MJ, or even KG...they were the worst trash talkers in NBA history...and people think this guy could have went up against a fucking psycho like Rodman? No fucking way man....Rodman would literally get his dick hard on purpose during games and when Zo back down into him in the paint he would ask Zo how all that meat felt..and Zo would go boinkers...:lmao no way Lebron could handle the 80's or 90's..he is a joke tbh...

The Reckoning
05-09-2015, 11:48 AM
he's just mad he got T'd up for talking back. i agree with him.

Leetonidas
05-09-2015, 01:11 PM
What a little pussy.

Your sig :lol

whitemamba
05-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Your sig :lol

:lol

daslicer
05-09-2015, 02:17 PM
It seems like Lebron has a history of putting out hits on guys who stand up to him. Remember a few years ago when he got Pittman to take out Lance Stephenson during a game and recently had Perk and Jr trash Crowder. It wouldn't shock me if he sends out Perk to do a dirty play on Noah.

DMC
05-09-2015, 02:55 PM
I think Lebron entered this season thinking he's playing with house money, and he is to an extent. The problem arose when they became competitive and saw an opening to actually get to the Finals. Now Lebron's lower cutoff limit is higher than his upper limit for success just a few months ago. Now, if he loses in the playoffs prior to the Finals, he's a failure. Odd dynamic to say the least. That in mind though, he's still a major market draw so he cannot paint himself as a bad guy while taking such drastic steps to undo the "asshole" image that was foist upon him after "The Decision". Bringing a title to Cleveland would cement him as a top 5 all time, no question in my mind. Failing to do so though doesn't damage him, especially when he said at the beginning of the season that they probably won't be in that stage during the 1st season.

So if there's a hit, it probably is something done unilaterally by the offending player, not based on edict by Lebron.

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Bringing a title to Cleveland would cement him as a top 5 all time, no question in my mind. Failing to do so though doesn't damage him.

:lmao the spurs lost so of course it would :lol

If we move Bronze into top 5 it means Tammy tits slips to 11

Infinite_limit
05-09-2015, 03:04 PM
I think Lebron entered this season thinking he's playing with house money, and he is to an extent. The problem arose when they became competitive and saw an opening to actually get to the Finals. Now Lebron's lower cutoff limit is higher than his upper limit for success just a few months ago. Now, if he loses in the playoffs prior to the Finals, he's a failure. Odd dynamic to say the least. That in mind though, he's still a major market draw so he cannot paint himself as a bad guy while taking such drastic steps to undo the "asshole" image that was foist upon him after "The Decision". Bringing a title to Cleveland would cement him as a top 5 all time, no question in my mind. Failing to do so though doesn't damage him, especially when he said at the beginning of the season that they probably won't be in that stage during the 1st season.

So if there's a hit, it probably is something done unilaterally by the offending player, not based on edict by Lebron.
2 titles in Cleveland and I agree. I base my opinion on the fact all of the Top 6 except maybe Russell would have accomplished the same

Twisted_Dawg
05-09-2015, 03:06 PM
In the 70's and 80's, players got routinely shanked going to the hoop. Serious hard hitting fist fights were common a la Rich Jones. Bron should thank God he plays in a different era where only words hurt.

Bynumite
05-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Lebeta sounding like a strong independent single black mother :lol

lefty
05-09-2015, 06:37 PM
Vanessa did make Kobe cry

:lol mental midget
:lol Kool mentioning Kobe and MJ in the same sentence

Silver&Black
05-09-2015, 06:47 PM

Buddy Mignon
05-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Vanessa did make Kobe cry

:lol mental midget

crriaGKsCq4

Buddy Mignon
05-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Lebeta sounding like a strong independent single black mother :lol

lol... sig of the year.

Thread
05-09-2015, 07:30 PM
They'll cite/indict Noah for this, but, they didn't cite/indict him for implying (visually) that Duncan is a homosexual that time.

Duncan is a sacred cow.

KaiRMD1
05-09-2015, 09:49 PM
The one thing I'll give Kobe credit for is never losing his cool when someone talks shit to him. He loses it when he gets raped but very rarely does he ever lose his cool to trash talk. Unfortunately, we'll never see Kobe on the court in a positive form but hey, at least he's kept his cool

AlexJones
05-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Go read Phil's book, he said the nigga couldn't take any criticism in the locker room so he had to talk to Kobe 1 on 1. Doesn't sound so mentally tough to me

daslicer
05-09-2015, 09:58 PM
The one thing I'll give Kobe credit for is never losing his cool when someone talks shit to him. He loses it when he gets raped but very rarely does he ever lose his cool to trash talk. Unfortunately, we'll never see Kobe on the court in a positive form but hey, at least he's kept his cool

That's not true they are many times where Kobe has thrown cheap shots out of frustration. In the final's in 2010 he took a shot at Tony Allen's neck out of frustration because he couldn't stand all the trash talking Tony was doing.

KaiRMD1
05-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Go read Phil's book, he said the nigga couldn't take any criticism in the locker room so he had to talk to Kobe 1 on 1. Doesn't sound so mentally tough to me

That's not true they are many times where Kobe has thrown cheap shots out of frustration. In the final's in 2010 he took a shot at Tony Allen's neck out of frustration because he couldn't stand all the trash talking Tony was doing.
Well, that shut me right up :bobo

Thread
05-09-2015, 10:01 PM

Yeah, and unlike Duncan---Kobe never let a woman get him. Dummy Duncan had it all to himself and got chintzy. The irony? Turns right around, gets reckless with $20 million and loses it, pisses it down the toilet, like he lost his initial 5th. Now, NOW he has to works his gay ass off to recover the $20 million. Oh, yeah, he's quite the wise man.

Thread
05-09-2015, 10:03 PM

Though Phil did come back, tail tucked, hat-in-hand lookin' for a hand down from Kobe.

AlexJones
05-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Though Phil did come back, tail tucked, hat-in-hand lookin' for a hand down from Kobe.

That's true but I believe what he says.

There's some good excerpts from his book. I'll look for more of em.

DMC
05-09-2015, 10:09 PM
2 titles in Cleveland and I agree. I base my opinion on the fact all of the Top 6 except maybe Russell would have accomplished the same
No one gets to the top 5 based on speculation.

AlexJones
05-09-2015, 10:13 PM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/33p7g20.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/207apa1.jpg

AlexJones
05-09-2015, 10:26 PM
:lol Poor James Jordan, if only he knew a little better about DK:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2b9qu0.jpg

Thebesteva
05-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Man this shit is ridicoulous...Its easy to get in this dude's head....I just cant imagine MJ or Kobe being so sensitive...and then he had the nerve to bring up the 80's and 90's when he cant even handle a few words....on top of the fact that he still refuses to take the last shot in games and bailed to JR Smith....:lol

According to James, Noah made an offensive personal comment.
"I'm a father with three kids. It got very disrespectful," James said. "I'm OK with competing against Jo. I love the competitive nature, but we should leave it there. The disrespectful words that he said to me were uncalled for."

"The best way to retaliate is by making a play. That's the only way I know how to resolve things is by making a play to help our team," James said. "If it was the '90s or '80s, I would've been able to say what I had to say and move on. But I got the T. And I earned it."

If it was the 90's he would never have the balls to drive into the lane :lol

Thebesteva
05-09-2015, 11:29 PM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/33p7g20.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/207apa1.jpg

Kobe V Jordan 1 on 1 would have been awesome. Obviously, the criticism of Kobe is he's a 1 on 1 player in a team sport, so it would be interesting to watch. Though overall, I always felt MJ was 10 x the player

HemisfairArena
05-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Kool,,,why do you link Kobrick with Jordan as if Kobrick is a tough guy. He is a quitter and has never carried a team. If you said Jordan or Duncan than you have a point,,,but Kobrick? Cmon, man,,,,

Thread
05-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Kool,,,why do you link Kobrick with Jordan as if Kobrick is a tough guy. He is a quitter and has never carried a team. If you said Jordan or Duncan than you have a point,,,but Kobrick? Cmon, man,,,,

This what happened last Summer to Diaw after he'd carried Duncan to it:::

http://morales22.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/swaybackhorse.jpg

Kidd K
05-10-2015, 05:02 AM
Kobe V Jordan 1 on 1 would have been awesome. Obviously, the criticism of Kobe is he's a 1 on 1 player in a team sport, so it would be interesting to watch. Though overall, I always felt MJ was 10 x the player

I'm actually not sold he was that great a 1v1 player. Offensively, yeah, but you have to do 100% of the defense there too, and Jordan's defense is vastly superior. He's also better offensively, but obviously that's within an NBA game. I guess it could be argued Kobe had better 1v1 offense, but I mean, we've seen Jordan go 1v3 or 1v4 and still keep scoring. :lol

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btsDbkBonA

Thebesteva
05-10-2015, 05:46 AM
I'm actually not sold he was that great a 1v1 player. Offensively, yeah, but you have to do 100% of the defense there too, and Jordan's defense is vastly superior. He's also better offensively, but obviously that's within an NBA game. I guess it could be argued Kobe had better 1v1 offense, but I mean, we've seen Jordan go 1v3 or 1v4 and still keep scoring. :lol

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btsDbkBonA

I dont know, I think Jordan would beat him 1 on 1 but my point is both MJ and Kobe are 2 of the all time greats at 1 on 1 basketball. The difference was MJ easily transitioned to team basketball and Kobe had a very hard time doing so.

INB4 CN claims Brent Barry would beat Kobe 1 on 1

JamStone
05-10-2015, 07:43 AM

Tbh nothing "said" on the court in the heat of play crosses the line. Not even what Barnes said or did. It's just words. If you lose your cool over words, then you really have lost already. Joakim could have said he'd rape his wife, castrate his sons, piss on his mom, and all of that shouldn't make a player, especially the caliber of LeBron, even blink twice. The fact LeBron got all twisted over being called a pussy and making it sound like Joakim was making terrorist threats on his family makes it even more ridiculous. Best way to shut an opponent up is to beat them. Period. What the fuck are they going to say if you send them home to go fish?

In my opinion, something like getting undercut while in the air is wayyyyy worse than any words that could ever be said to me on the court. Words are just words.

There's a difference between retaliating with physicality on the court and crying in the post game about being called a pussy and how it affects him as a father. If LeBron never brought it up in the post game but delivered a cheap shot to Noah at some point in the game, not a word would be said about it.

Splits
05-10-2015, 09:11 AM
AN0WqSeCKW8

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 09:25 AM
AN0WqSeCKW8

:lmao:lmao this bout the best dam thing you've ever posted

Splits
05-10-2015, 10:33 AM
:lmao:lmao this bout the best dam thing you've ever posted

You like it? You think Cleveland's cool?

Killakobe81
05-10-2015, 10:41 AM

Agree with some of this but no one gets to set their own expectations, the media will spin dat shit regardless and fans don't care. Besides his team made multiple moves to bolster his squad so what he said preseason is irrelevant. I don't think he has the best team so not ringing is no indictment of his greatness but they should make the Finals

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 10:48 AM

Dude would just dunk all over Kirby and embarrass him until he quits, like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3toFlRh0_J8

Then he'd start C-Walking up in Kirby's grill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawdmsHSYBY

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 10:49 AM

Kirbs would literally miss every shot and DK would call up MVPippen and beg him to come win the game for him.

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 01:04 PM

I'm a Gators fan, so I love Noah...I won't cry one bit if the Bulls win it all.

Killakobe81
05-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Tbh nothing "said" on the court in the heat of play crosses the line. Not even what Barnes said or did. It's just words. If you lose your cool over words, then you really have lost already. Joakim could have said he'd rape his wife, castrate his sons, piss on his mom, and all of that shouldn't make a player, especially the caliber of LeBron, even blink twice. The fact LeBron got all twisted over being called a pussy and making it sound like Joakim was making terrorist threats on his family makes it even more ridiculous. Best way to shut an opponent up is to beat them. Period. What the fuck are they going to say if you send them home to go fish?

In my opinion, something like getting undercut while in the air is wayyyyy worse than any words that could ever be said to me on the court. Words are just words.

There's a difference between retaliating with physicality on the court and crying in the post game about being called a pussy and how it affects him as a father. If LeBron never brought it up in the post game but delivered a cheap shot to Noah at some point in the game, not a word would be said about it.

I normally agree with you but Barnes telling Harden's mom to suck his dick is different. Telling Harden to have his mom suck his dick would fit what you said ...I'm sure many of us have been kn heated HS, college games and to me anything is game on the court but yelling to a mom wife or kids on the sidelines is different imho

Thebesteva
05-10-2015, 04:00 PM

:lol

Kidd K
05-11-2015, 09:41 AM
I dont know, I think Jordan would beat him 1 on 1 but my point is both MJ and Kobe are 2 of the all time greats at 1 on 1 basketball. The difference was MJ easily transitioned to team basketball and Kobe had a very hard time doing so.

Ahhhh, I get ya' man. I agree. I dunno about that Brent Barry shit though lol XD I remember him letting some scrub off the street shit on him for a bunch of threes on Pros vs Joes and had to keep hitting 28 foot threes himself to win.

Thread
05-11-2015, 09:56 AM

Nobody has ever dunked from behind the free throw line. And don't start with the trampoline and cannon bs.