PDA

View Full Version : Bleacher Report top 100 playoff performers

daslicer
05-09-2015, 08:38 PM
The spurs big 3 are all ranked in the top 100 playoff performers of all time. Duncan is ranked at number 4, Parker at 19, and Ginobilli at 27.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2107263-ranking-the-top-100-nba-playoff-performers-of-all-time/page/101

100%duncan
05-09-2015, 08:39 PM
:lmao

Blizzardwizard
05-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Parker should be higher tbh. Greatest clutch moment in playoff history that step back 3 over LeBron, or what about that shot in game 1? Shame Pop not putting Timmy in ruined Parker's great moments.

RD2191
05-09-2015, 09:04 PM
:lmao

emanueldavidginobili
05-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Ginobili led the league in steals twice??

Clipper Nation
05-09-2015, 11:55 PM
> Bleacher Report

All I needed to see :lol

SpurSwag
05-10-2015, 07:48 PM
Parker should be higher tbh. Greatest clutch moment in playoff history that step back 3 over LeBron, or what about that shot in game 1? Shame Pop not putting Timmy in ruined Parker's great moments.

Parker was insanely clutch in that series tbh he shot terribly in game 6 of that series and didn't have the best game 7 (i love how just cuz it's parker everyone here disregards the hammy issue) but he hit monstrous shots in game 6 and that game 1 shot is one of the best i've ever seen to date.

SASdynasty!
05-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Parker was insanely clutch in that series tbh he shot terribly in game 6 of that series and didn't have the best game 7 (i love how just cuz it's parker everyone here disregards the hammy issue) but he hit monstrous shots in game 6 and that game 1 shot is one of the best i've ever seen to date.
IMO that goes down as one of the greatest moments in playoff history if we win the game in regulation. The 3 was incredibly ballsy, especially to take over LBJ. Then the steal on the other end was incredible...he saw it coming and timed it perfectly. Then he goes to the other end and has nowhere to go, so he reverse-spins in the lane and somehow gets the leaner to go. To go from down 3 to up 2 with no other Spur touching the ball in the last 2 minutes of a closeout Finals game was pretty amazing.

Mikeanaro
05-10-2015, 08:23 PM
:lmao Parker at 19, is he some kind of playoff virtuoso? oooh Bleacher you suck so bad.

dabom
05-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Mainstream media take. Hahahahaha

SpurSwag
05-10-2015, 09:12 PM
IMO that goes down as one of the greatest moments in playoff history if we win the game in regulation. The 3 was incredibly ballsy, especially to take over LBJ. Then the steal on the other end was incredible...he saw it coming and timed it perfectly. Then he goes to the other end and has nowhere to go, so he reverse-spins in the lane and somehow gets the leaner to go. To go from down 3 to up 2 with no other Spur touching the ball in the last 2 minutes of a closeout Finals game was pretty amazing.

completely agreed, that honestly would have been legacy defining for parker. Kinda sad that didn't go his way lol

Perry Mason
05-11-2015, 10:52 AM
TP did what almost no point guard has ever done - lead a team to the Finals and win it. His injury in Game 4 or whenever it was really hurt the Spurs for Games 6 and 7. He had a great Game 5 if I recall.

On top of his 2007 Finals MVP, that is why I just can't understand the downy crew. If a legendary player for a franchise starts declining, do you just throw him out like old trash? Is that good for business and team morale?

Then again, these are the same type of folks that were saying Duncan was done and worthless back in 2009-2011. Wanted him to retire, etc. What fools.

Mikeanaro
05-11-2015, 11:16 AM
TP did what almost no point guard has ever done - lead a team to the Finals and win it. His injury in Game 4 or whenever it was really hurt the Spurs for Games 6 and 7. He had a great Game 5 if I recall.

On top of his 2007 Finals MVP, that is why I just can't understand the downy crew. If a legendary player for a franchise starts declining, do you just throw him out like old trash? Is that good for business and team morale?

Then again, these are the same type of folks that were saying Duncan was done and worthless back in 2009-2011. Wanted him to retire, etc. What fools.
Leading? During that series Manu had a positive impact bigger than Porker and Duncan combined, is not that the Most Valued Player?
It was Cleveland and it was a sweep, do you think Spurs could lose without Porker?
Lol injury game, look at Chris Paul and how he overcame pain.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Leading? During that series Manu had a positive impact bigger than Porker and Duncan combined, is not that the Most Valued Player?
It was Cleveland and it was a sweep, do you think Spurs could lose without Porker?
Lol injury game, look at Chris Paul and how he overcame pain.
Read again, numb nuts. He said Parker did something no other PG has done, lead a team to the Finals. He's talking about 2013, but you're either too dumb or too stubborn to admit his 13' run was remarkable.

Mikeanaro
05-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Read again, numb nuts. He said Parker did something no other PG has done, lead a team to the Finals. He's talking about 2013, but you're either too dumb or too stubborn to admit his 13' run was remarkable.
Thats a good one! especially vs Mavs when Manu and Tiago where saving the Titanic, he never led shit this is Manu and Timīs place, Tim leads the starters and Manu the bench he was lucky enough to play with those two.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Thats a good one! especially vs Mavs when Manu and Tiago where saving the Titanic, he never led shit this is Manu and Timīs place, Tim leads the starters and Manu the bench he was lucky enough to play with those two.
Yes, because that was 2013...

Mikeanaro
05-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Yes, because that was 2013...
Weīll see his leader role after Tim and Manu leaves, I say he will be like Julius Caesar...this :tu and this :td

ThaBigFundamental21
05-11-2015, 12:47 PM
"Through thick and thin, though not too thin!" I see what they did there. That was a reference to Parker's weight!!!!!!!!

Brazil
05-11-2015, 12:50 PM
:lol Lebron is clutch shooting 10/30 with 8 assists and 8 tos but Parker is not clutch and sucks

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2015, 01:14 PM
:lol Lebron is clutch shooting 10/30 with 8 assists and 8 tos but Parker is not clutch and sucks
:lol