PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Curry in 4th qtrs this series: 3, 3, 2

elmanutres
05-09-2015, 10:20 PM
mvp

UZER
05-09-2015, 10:28 PM
But he walks so nonchalant and cool after he makes a shot. That's why he's the mvp.

DMC
05-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Lebron level performances iirc

100%duncan
05-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Ballhog

DMC
05-09-2015, 10:30 PM
But he walks so nonchalant and cool. That's why he's the mvp.
It's the way he holds the mouthpiece when he's shooting the FT.

I have nothing against him, but he's not a kid and his shots will stop falling in late game situations where his arms and legs are tired. This we know (at least I do).

Clipper Nation
05-09-2015, 10:36 PM
:cry But, but, he does that thing with his mouthpiece, and he shoots threeeeeeeeeeees! :cry

100%duncan
05-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Spurraider MIA downstairs

Splits
05-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Better than Kawhi in 5,6, and 7

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 12:33 AM
I seem to remember him as such an assassin during his NCAA Tournament days. What happened?

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:40 AM
I seem to remember him as such an assassin during his NCAA Tournament days. What happened?
Curry gets tired from all that running around trying to shake defenders. His touch is dialed in like a precision instrument, so any stress here or there on the process can throw him off, and when he's off he's really off, but when he's on, he's a monster.

I just don't think the team has matured enough mentally to be ready for long grind it out games. They feed off the crowd and rely heavily on jumpshooting. They do get into the paint but when they put Draymond Green in and benched David Lee, they gave up some big scoring down low. Draymond is exponentially a better defender than Lee, but he doesn't have the footwork around the rim like Lee does.

I think Kerr will start the next game with his usual lineup but if the tempo slows to a crawl again the way Conley seems to be the master of enforcing, I think Kerr puts David Lee in and goes up tempo to get Steph and Klay open looks in transition.

The deciding factor in this series is going to be Conley's health. Mo Speights got injured as well, so who knows if he's coming back next game. That's not like having your floor general out though. Beno is ok, but he's a massive turnover/rushed outside shot machine.

Buddy Mignon
05-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Yall voted a fuck boy MVP. Now ya turning on him. He did better than Jim.

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Of all of the teams to win 65 games or more in NBA history, the Warriors may be the worst but that's not a bad club to be in. Still, I never looked at any of them with a lack of respect as I do toward the Warriors.

05-10-2015, 01:05 AM
But he walks so nonchalant and cool after he makes a shot. That's why he's the mvp.But I thought that's what spurs talk wanted..I thought they hated when players celebrated and "chimped" out or acted like they won the championship. Isn't nonchalant what you guys wanted?

Robz4000
05-10-2015, 03:23 AM
Curry gets tired from all that running around trying to shake defenders. His touch is dialed in like a precision instrument, so any stress here or there on the process can throw him off, and when he's off he's really off, but when he's on, he's a monster.

I just don't think the team has matured enough mentally to be ready for long grind it out games. They feed off the crowd and rely heavily on jumpshooting. They do get into the paint but when they put Draymond Green in and benched David Lee, they gave up some big scoring down low. Draymond is exponentially a better defender than Lee, but he doesn't have the footwork around the rim like Lee does.

I think Kerr will start the next game with his usual lineup but if the tempo slows to a crawl again the way Conley seems to be the master of enforcing, I think Kerr puts David Lee in and goes up tempo to get Steph and Klay open looks in transition.

The deciding factor in this series is going to be Conley's health. Mo Speights got injured as well, so who knows if he's coming back next game. That's not like having your floor general out though. Beno is ok, but he's a massive turnover/rushed outside shot machine.

:tu