PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Every team left has long droughts...

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 01:29 AM
For making the Finals and conference finals except the Cavs and Bulls. And the Bulls have been to 1 since Jordan retired. And the Cavs have never won it all. It's literally been decades since the other have appeared in one, if at all.

Lots of fresh blood in these remaining playoffs.

Grit and Grind
05-10-2015, 01:31 AM
For making the Finals and conference finals except the Cavs and Bulls. And the Bulls have been to 1 since Jordan retired. And the Cavs have never won it all. It's literally been decades since the other have appeared in one, if at all.

Lots of fresh blood in these remaining playoffs.

Grizz made the WCF 2 years ago

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 01:32 AM
I stand corrected but still, there's a ton of new blood in these playoffs.

illusioNtEk
05-10-2015, 02:35 AM
A new era before our eyes... seems it will be a Point Guards League.

Thread
05-10-2015, 04:22 AM
It's a literal mish-mash of a European + African fire drill. I'd rather watch roller derby or Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., than this abortion.

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 05:37 AM
Oh boo hoo, the Lakers aren't good anymore or likely to get much better any time soon. It's good that a new fanbase will get to celebrate when its all said and done.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Oh boo hoo, the Lakers aren't good anymore or likely to get much better any time soon. It's good that a new fanbase will get to celebrate when its all said and done.

Aint bout the Lakers. Cubs actually enjoyed the rape sessions the Spurs offered last year

Kool Bob Love
05-10-2015, 08:13 AM
I've lost all interest.

Splits
05-10-2015, 09:16 AM
It'll be the first Finals without a Duncan, Rapist, or Wade sighting in 17 years.

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 10:36 AM
But there's still a possibility of a Pierce, Howard or Lebron being a part of the multiples. Not to mention the 33-35 year trend of the Lakers, Celtics, Rockets, Spurs, Bulls, Pistons and Heat winning it. Even the two anomalies, the Mavs and Sixers, have a combined 5 Finals appearances.

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Grizz made the WCF 2 years ago
Yeah you guys got to play in it, I think. It happened so fast I don't really remember.

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:33 PM
I've lost all interest.
Not me. It's just now getting interesting. Known entities play out in known ways. We have no idea who's balls are going to drop this week or next, what star will be born and who's star will fall. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is why I watch the game, these games.

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Not me. It's just now getting interesting. Known entities play out in known ways. We have no idea who's balls are going to drop this week or next, what star will be born and who's star will fall. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is why I watch the game, these games.

Yup...and with the Lakers and Thunder not in the playoffs, I really don't have a problem with any of the remaining teams winning the title, with the possible exception of Houston.

Of course, by saying that, I just guaranteed the Rockets a title this year. :lol

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 12:46 PM
As long as the cuck doesn't repeat.

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:48 PM
As long as the cuck doesn't repeat.
Your investment into that user name really fell through at the wrong time, right when alts were no longer being approved and now here you are, irrelevant and shit.

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Your investment into that user name really fell through at the wrong time, right when alts were no longer being approved and now here you are, irrelevant and shit.

Being relevant to strangers in a forum should be the last thing on one's mind.

But here you are, still an old, obese, bitter faggot trying to gain relevancy among people decades younger than you. Harsh realities.

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 12:56 PM

But here you are, still an old, obese, bitter faggot trying to gain relevancy among people decades younger than you. Harsh realities.

Kirby and the Lakers are not relevant at all, and won't be for a long time to come. Harsh realities.

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Kirby and the Lakers are not relevant at all, and won't be for a long time to come. Harsh realities.

As long as the cuck doesn't repeat :toast

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 12:57 PM
As long as the cuck doesn't repeat :toast

48.5 :toast

DMC
05-10-2015, 01:09 PM

http://thebuyosphere.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/theexorcist002.jpg

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Kobe-Bryant-White-7.jpg

The power of CHRIST compels you... the power of CHRIST compels you..

gnsf0946
05-10-2015, 01:40 PM
A new era before our eyes... seems it will be a Point Guards League.

I thought 2014 Spurs ushered in a new era, or was that just Harlem wrong per par?