PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: STATS: The More Kawhi Shoots The Less Accurate He Becomes

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 11:18 AM
:lol get your money boy....screw that Spur fan....:lol this is like the Grizzles giving Tony Allen a max contract for being a great defensive player...:lol this Spurs will go bankrupt...they already sell court side seats at .13 cents a pop :lmao

During 2013-14, Leonard attempted 58.6 percent of shots within three feet of the rim or beyond the arc, according to Basketball-Reference.com (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html). That number has tanked to 46.8 this season, since he's been more aggressive as a jump-shooter.
Leonard's accuracy has fallen since taking an increased offensive role.

Year
0-3
3-10
10-16
16-3PT
3PT

2013-14

2014-15

Basketball-Reference.com.

The widespread drop in percentages is not surprising, since it's also a product of him no longer merely roaming the perimeter. In this regard, the Spurs would be paying Leonard for what they believe he'll become, not necessarily what he's accomplished.
Has Leonard justified a max contract? Well, San Antonio need not immediately hand him a blank check. If the front office could ink Leonard to a $12 million per year deal, for example, that would be a massive victory.

Juggity
05-10-2015, 11:39 AM
The great thing about the the statement "The More _____ Shoots The Less Accurate He Becomes" is that it's true for literally every player who has ever played in the NBA. :lol

This is a Magic Johnson-level observation

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 11:44 AM
The great thing about the the statement "The More _____ Shoots The Less Accurate He Becomes" is that it's true for literally every player who has ever played in the NBA. :lol

Biggest difference is what moron is willing to pay a system /role player max money when he clearly cant lead a team.....even the 2 yr stats i posted of him proves dude cannot break down a defender or get his own shot off....he relies on screens and picks....pay him I welcome this disaster :lol

DMC
05-10-2015, 11:49 AM

Probably caused by the same affliction tbh

Mitch
05-10-2015, 11:51 AM
It'll be a good show when Kawhi is paid max and Parker gives a few hand jobs for his max.

spurraider21
05-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Kool, while bleacher report is a garbage source, its better than ign and gamefaqs :tu

DMC
05-10-2015, 11:58 AM
It'll be a good show when Kawhi is paid max and Parker gives a few hand jobs for his max.

Keep trying.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Kool, while bleacher report is a garbage source, its better than ign and gamefaqs :tu

And google search is better than Northern Light :lol

Buddy Mignon
05-10-2015, 12:12 PM
:lol get your money boy....screw that Spur fan....:lol this is like the Grizzles giving Tony Allen a max contract for being a great defensive player...:lol this Spurs will go bankrupt...they already sell court side seats at .13 cents a pop :lmao

During 2013-14, Leonard attempted 58.6 percent of shots within three feet of the rim or beyond the arc, according to Basketball-Reference.com (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html). That number has tanked to 46.8 this season, since he's been more aggressive as a jump-shooter.
Leonard's accuracy has fallen since taking an increased offensive role.

Year
0-3
3-10
10-16
16-3PT
3PT

2013-14

2014-15

Basketball-Reference.com.

The widespread drop in percentages is not surprising, since it's also a product of him no longer merely roaming the perimeter. In this regard, the Spurs would be paying Leonard for what they believe he'll become, not necessarily what he's accomplished.
Has Leonard justified a max contract? Well, San Antonio need not immediately hand him a blank check. If the front office could ink Leonard to a $12 million per year deal, for example, that would be a massive victory.

Damn dude. I feel sorry for Jim when I read your sig. Just think... he would have never even known had it not been for Amy shaking him down in private last year. Imagine this. Jim has this iron clad prenup to prevent his cheating wife from getting a dime. During their divorce she claims to have damaging information to destroy his clean image. Jim bribes her with a gag order but in the process of trying to hide some of his assets he finds out he's getting fucked by his own financial advisor.

When it was all said and done everyone got theirs. The mexican got his gym. Amy got a fat settlement and child support. His business partner kept 20% if the investments. And Jim kept his secret a secret.

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Damn dude. I feel sorry for Jim when I read your sig. Just think... he would have never even known had it not been for Amy shaking him down in private last year. Imagine this. Jim has this iron clad prenup to prevent his cheating wife from getting a dime. During their divorce she claims to have damaging information to destroy his clean image. Jim bribes her with a gag order but in the process of trying to hide some of his assets he finds out he's getting fucked by his own financial advisor.

When it was all said and done everyone got theirs. The mexican got his gym. Amy got a fat settlement and child support. His business partner kept 20% if the investments. And Jim kept his secret a secret.

:lmao im laughing so hard my stomach is hurting....but do me a favor...read it one more time :lmao

Mitch
05-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Keep trying.

Pity reply.

Keep trying to find your purpose in life at the bottom of each tub of Rocky road, lardass.

DMC
05-10-2015, 12:29 PM
:lol so easily goaded..

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-12-2016, 09:21 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:23 PM
:lmao thanks for bumping my shit....this is well deserved....Slomo, DPG, etc acting like bitches..this blowout is called commupance