PDA

View Full Version : JJ barea, Jermery Lin, Mo williams,..etc

apalisoc_9
05-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Assuming these are the salaries needed to aquire these players..Who would you rather have?

JJ barea - 2 Million a year
Jermey Lin - 4 Million a year
Gary Neal - 4 Million a year
Mo williams - 8 Million a year\
Aaron brooks 1 million a year
Donald Sloan - 3 Million a year
CJ Watson - 2 Million a year.
Rodney Stuckey - 6 Million a year.

With Manu's possible retirment and Joseph situation, the spurs badly need another creating guard.

Who would you rather have among these players?

I Like Barea.

dabom
05-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Gary at 2 mil

Malik Hairston
05-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Doesn't really make sense to acquire another PG with Patty still on the roster IMO..the Parker contract is just the death of the team, and we have to live with it, unfortunately..

ChumpDumper
05-10-2015, 05:34 PM
As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

Kawhi, will have another magical game tonight.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

I am highly confident that Kawhi will have great game today.

dabom
05-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Gary can shoot the 3 and spread the floor from 3 at the pg position next to kawhi.

ducks
05-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Barea want 3 million a year multiyear

Malik Hairston
05-10-2015, 06:15 PM
It's pretty sad for the Spurs that Barea is going to make like 11 mil per year less than Parker in the next few years, tbh:lol

:(

BatManu20
05-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Barea has already stated he's willing to stay in Dallas for cheap. That's where he wants to be.

davi78239
05-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Remember, nobody wants to come here tbh....

testies
05-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Huertas is a free agent.. he's terrible on D, but he can create stuff for the bench ala Manu

Sean Cagney
05-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Brooks is a good deal if he can be had for cheap imo.

tholdren
05-10-2015, 07:02 PM
out of the players, barea. You dont have to worry about him playing hard, ever.

FkLA
05-10-2015, 07:09 PM
To replace Manu probably Rin, I think he plays the right way and is able to create for others. I think he could do well running the bench unit tbh.

look_at_g_shred
05-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Vasquez

Budkin
05-10-2015, 10:29 PM
I'd take Neal back.

http://i.imgur.com/4ark7.jpg

Ditty
05-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Made a free agent thread earlier today about Neal :lol

Could see the Spurs brining him back if Belinelli takes off which I wouldn't mind either.

I liked both guys on offense.

Mal
05-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Huertas is a free agent.. he's terrible on D, but he can create stuff for the bench ala Manu

Huertas as Marcelinho Huertas from Barcelona ? You`ve gotta be kiddin me. Dude is close to being done as Manu.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Huertas as Marcelinho Huertas from Barcelona ? You`ve gotta be kiddin me. Dude is close to being done as Manu.

Man its testies who said it, you know its a bad idea when he says it...

objective
05-11-2015, 03:41 AM
The last Barca game I watched to see Deshaun Thomas featured Huertas playing pretty well.

cd021
05-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Gary at 2 mil

He's fallen off a cliff since his second season. Just not that good.

Gervin44Silas13
05-11-2015, 07:14 AM
JJ hands down

no to Gary Neal his defense sucks

SilverSpur
05-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Nando DeColo for 2mil
Good player and knows the system

DMC
05-11-2015, 08:52 AM
I'd rather take a chance with a new face to see how he progresses. Using known quantities gives you known results. We need to discover the next star PG tbh.

cjw
05-11-2015, 08:54 AM
I know Green doesn't fill that playmaker mold, but this sad crop of players shows you how important it is to resign him or else leave a gaping hole at the 2.

DMC
05-11-2015, 08:55 AM
It is fucking pathetic that these moron fucks sit here and login to different alts to respond to themselves. They think their takes will somehow be not as shitty if there is some sort of consensus? No, stupid is always stupid.

What the fuck kind of life does one have to have to spend all of it pretending to be something to try to impress another group of liars and losers doing the same fucking thing.
That's not what's happening, not exactly anyhow. You have two or three people using alts and they aren't trying to be right. They are trying to sway opinion just to see if they can. If you say it enough people start repeating it then it becomes true, regardless if it's factual. It's like trying to affect stock prices by getting enough players to make moves at the right time, and going the other way on yours to capitalize.

Yeah it's stupid, but the so is basketball if you think about what it actually is.

Perry Mason
05-11-2015, 09:12 AM
That's not what's happening, not exactly anyhow. You have two or three people using alts and they aren't trying to be right. They are trying to sway opinion just to see if they can. If you say it enough people start repeating it then it becomes true, regardless if it's factual. It's like trying to affect stock prices by getting enough players to make moves at the right time, and going the other way on yours to capitalize.

Yeah it's stupid, but the so is basketball if you think about what it actually is.

Thinking fans don't fall for it. But, it's annoying that anyone does, and only really works when unemployed and unemployable posters spend most of their waking hours pushing idiotic agendas. It's as if this site were taken over by the Yahoo comment boards.

Malik Hairston
05-11-2015, 12:49 PM
It is fucking pathetic that these moron fucks sit here and login to different alts to respond to themselves. They think their takes will somehow be not as shitty if there is some sort of consensus? No, stupid is always stupid.

What the fuck kind of life does one have to have to spend all of it pretending to be something to try to impress another group of liars and losers doing the same fucking thing.

:lmao :lmao

The best part is that all the anti-Parker threads were ultimately accurate while all you morons actually believed he wouldn't choke in the playoffs for once..must feel bad that the idiots and liars had the most accurate Spurs takes on the forum, this year..

Sean Cagney
05-11-2015, 02:38 PM
He's fallen off a cliff since his second season. Just not that good.
I really do not want to see that guy back in a Spurs uni TBH, agreed there. He was horrible on D as some claim Beli is and he was not a good ball handler nor could he create off the dribble and often would shoot a (Three) 1 on 3 on a fast break. He was hot at times and he could shoot when hot, otherwise he was just a volume shooter and not much else.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2015, 02:40 PM
I know Green doesn't fill that playmaker mold, but this sad crop of players shows you how important it is to resign him or else leave a gaping hole at the 2.

Agreed and I would take him over any of these guys. Some don't know how important he is to the team IMO.

cantthinkofanything
05-11-2015, 03:53 PM

Most everything is stupid if you think about it for very long. I was flipping through the channels and someone was on TV dancing. It's just ridiculous. And as much I love music, it's pretty pointless also. And what the fuck is with people having to wear all different kinds of clothes? It's crazy how much money and effort goes in to dressing. Or cars for that matter. Why does there have to be 100 kinds of cars.

Beaverfuzz
05-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Assuming these are the salaries needed to aquire these players..Who would you rather have?

JJ barea - 2 Million a year
Jermey Lin - 4 Million a year
Gary Neal - 4 Million a year
Mo williams - 8 Million a year\
Aaron brooks 1 million a year
Donald Sloan - 3 Million a year
CJ Watson - 2 Million a year.
Rodney Stuckey - 6 Million a year.

With Manu's possible retirment and Joseph situation, the spurs badly need another creating guard.

Who would you rather have among these players?

I Like Barea.

Lin no, Mo Williams FUCK NO, Brooks maybe (dumping CJ).

spurraider21
05-11-2015, 04:22 PM
:lmao :lmao

The best part is that all the anti-Parker threads were ultimately accurate while all you morons actually believed he wouldn't choke in the playoffs for once..must feel bad that the idiots and liars had the most accurate Spurs takes on the forum, this year..
the takes themselves were never the issue. it was the spamming and attention whoring

Malik Hairston
05-11-2015, 04:25 PM
the takes themselves were never the issue. it was the spamming and attention whoring

We tried to warn people and they didn't listen, that's all there is to it..it's like getting angry about hurricane advisories while you're trying to watch TV, tbh:lol..

spurraider21
05-11-2015, 04:27 PM
We tried to warn people and they didn't listen, that's all there is to it..it's like getting angry about hurricane advisories while you're trying to watch TV, tbh:lol..
no, not really. most of the forum (except for french posters) knew parker was playing like shit. most posters were aware the extension looked grim.

a better comparison would be like if it was extremely cloudy for 2-3 days in a row, and most people knew it was likely going to rain. and every single TV channel including stuff like HBO, TNT, and even Cartoon Network would constantly cut away to say "attention, it is likely to rain" and they did this every 2-3 minutes. its not the content of the message, its the spamming of it

and dont act all high and mighty when the apalisoc account had us winning it all and said WCF was the floor :lol

apalisoc_9
05-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I called LA in 7 after game 1 tbh.

I probably overestimated Pop.

the issue was..Does Pop have enough balls to deviate away from a system that is clearly struggling due to Parker struggling. I thought he'd stay in the middle and play him around 25 minutes..He's done it before. Didn't do it in this series.

Parker playing less 10 or 15 minutes on his total minutes would have a made a huge difference.

spurraider21
05-11-2015, 04:36 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246687

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245142

:sleep

apalisoc_9
05-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Things change tbh.

Pop has always had the balls to bench Parker...it's obviously fair to assume he'd have the balls to do it this year..

It didn't happen.

Malik Hairston
05-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Things change tbh.

Pop has always had the balls to bench Parker...it's obviously fair to assume he'd have the balls to do it this year..

It didn't happen.

Good take, tbh..

spurraider21
05-11-2015, 04:48 PM
disgusting

Malik Hairston
05-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Seriously? Who said anything Tony?

Why not instead of trying to sway opinion on a fucking chat board you do something productive, like, say, get a fucking job. Take your multiple screen names and flush them. I'm tired of my taxes going to support loser posers like you, robdiaz, etc.

I would say meet some girls, but we all know that's too big of a step to make from your mother's basement.

Jesus what losers you are

:lmao..

RD2191
05-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Seriously? Who said anything Tony?

Why not instead of trying to sway opinion on a fucking chat board you do something productive, like, say, get a fucking job. Take your multiple screen names and flush them. I'm tired of my taxes going to support loser posers like you, robdiaz, etc.

I would say meet some girls, but we all know that's too big of a step to make from your mother's basement.

Jesus what losers you are
:lmao

ducks
05-11-2015, 10:06 PM
This comes from someone that would so fuck you alridge go to dallas

cd021
05-11-2015, 10:28 PM
I really do not want to see that guy back in a Spurs uni TBH, agreed there. He was horrible on D as some claim Beli is and he was not a good ball handler nor could he create off the dribble and often would shoot a (Three) 1 on 3 on a fast break. He was hot at times and he could shoot when hot, otherwise he was just a volume shooter and not much else.

I always considered Mills to be his replacement and Beli filling Captain Jacks role (backup 3). Big reason why the bench went from average to elite. Having to lethal shooters and Manu's bounce back year during the 13-14 season (along with Diaw 2.0)

Will say this. When Neal was hot it was unlike anything I've seen from a role player in a Spurs uniform. Think he had a game against Portland where he had 29 points off the bench.

Sean Cagney
05-11-2015, 10:31 PM
I always considered Mills to be his replacement and Beli filling Captain Jacks role (backup 3). Big reason why the bench went from average to elite. Having to lethal shooters and Manu's bounce back year during the 13-14 season (along with Diaw 2.0)

Will say this. When Neal was hot it was unlike anything I've seen from a role player in a Spurs uniform. Think he had a game against Portland where he had 29 points off the bench.
No doubt he could get hot, remember game 5 of the Finals? He was on fire, hitting some crazy stuff he was throwing up from all over. He was a volume shooter though, if off he was pretty bad and brought nothing else, if hot he was instant O off the bench and could not miss it seemed. The problem is his overall game if not hitting, he sucked.