PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Props to the Clippers :tu

sook
05-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Its said that usually a positive can result from a negative , ex: firing McHale, Morey waking the fuck up etc...

But that isn't really true for the Rockets FO.

Best of luck next series if its vs GS.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 09:49 PM
The old-school Clipperfan in me says this shit still isn't over, but thanks. :toast

Thread
05-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Fuckin' copout for your militant blacks quitting. Don't fret though, Sooky, you blazed a trail that was already burnt in by & for Media.

Congratulations you sad sack, you.

Mitch
05-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Fuckin' copout for your militant blacks quitting. Don't fret though, Sooky, you blazed a trail that was already burnt in by & for Media.

Congratulations you sad sack, you.

Enjoying the series, Cub?

Thread
05-10-2015, 09:53 PM
The old-school Clipperfan in me says this shit still isn't over, but thanks. :toast

You fuckin' two timing asshole, you.

I spit on you. And I'm this||fucking close to invoking your Oriental heritage in an ongoing basis.

Shut the fuck up.

spurraider21
05-10-2015, 09:53 PM
:lmao still grieving the spurs loss

we'll get over it together as a fanbase tbh

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 09:54 PM

Still grieving Steph Chucky's brickfest last night :lol

midnightpulp
05-10-2015, 09:55 PM

I spit on you. And I'm this||fucking close to invoking your Oriental heritage in an ongoing basis.

Shut the fuck up.

Damn salty tonight :lol. Better hope the younger gasol and company brings it or the clips and ballmer aren't just gonna own your lockerroom but Los Angeles and kobe

HI-FI
05-10-2015, 09:55 PM

Shut the fuck up.
Media will have a corporate bukkake with Chris Paul and Curry representing State Farm, plus Griffin and the Kia hookup. Plus Clippers will be a symbol of overcoming racism. League just needed Spurs out of the way with shitty officiating and Parker's usual choking. Shit writes itself imo.

Bulaien999
05-10-2015, 09:57 PM
If Mchale doesn't get fired from this lackluster ugly fucking game, I dont think he ever will

Thread
05-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Damn salty tonight :lol. Better hope the younger gasol and company brings it or the clips and ballmer aren't just gonna own your lockerroom but Los Angeles and kobe

And again with the ignorance wrought by Championship. I've already lamented these issues time & again. You were too busy winning a Title to notice.

Thread
05-10-2015, 09:59 PM
If Mchale doesn't get fired from this lackluster ugly fucking game, I dont think he ever will

Of course not. Makes no sense to call ass on a bunch of rock head blacks who quit before the initial tip. Instead? Go after that white guy like the last pork chop on the plate.

Crawl, 9's, crawl, you weak tittied fucker, you.

midnightpulp
05-10-2015, 10:00 PM
And again with the ignorance wrought by Championship. I've already lamented these issues time & again. You were too busy winning a Title to notice.

Noted cub. Hope the girl had a nice mothers day. You think the Rockets will now be ready to play themselves some basketball after going down 1-3?

AlexJones
05-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Clippers are going to win the title if GSW loses tomorrow night.

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Noted cub. Hope the girl had a nice mothers day. You think the Rockets will now be ready to play themselves some basketball after going down 1-3?

Eat shit. I ain't givin' you the time of day.

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Clippers are going to win the title if GSW loses tomorrow night.

Shut up and go and not defend something.

Christ!!!

AlexJones
05-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Shut up and go and not defend something.

Christ!!!

What other team will beat them? The competition is weak as fuck

midnightpulp
05-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Eat shit. I ain't givin' you the time of day.

:lol This Clippers win got you all mucked up.

djohn2oo8
05-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Props CN and SoH

GuerillaBlack
05-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Its said that usually a positive can result from a negative , ex: firing McHale, Morey waking the fuck up etc...

But that isn't really true for the Rockets FO.

Best of luck next series if its vs GS.
It all starts with Les. I don't that dude eats 13 mil and fires McHale. Same guy who changed the classic championship unis to the pinstrips and now the ming dynasty uniforms they still wear. Shit owner tbh.

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:06 PM
It all starts with Les. I don't that dude eats 13 mil and fires McHale. Same guy who changed the classic championship unis to the pinstrips and now the ming dynasty uniforms they still wear. Shit owner tbh.

Christ, if this don't beat all. Your rank & file quit and you go after everybody except for those pussies.

You sad bastard, you.

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 10:07 PM

Nah, the Lakers can feel free to continue to own Kirby. We don't need his 48.5 and his 14,000 bricks weighing us down.

Kool Bob Love
05-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Fuck you Houston!!!

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:09 PM
Fuck you Houston!!!

No worse than you, Lovey. You let the Clippers break you ass at home, twice. No fuckin' pride whatsoever. Let 'em boogie right in. Some kind of man you are.

jeebus
05-10-2015, 10:09 PM
Alpha Nation doing Alpha Nation things.

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 10:10 PM
The bandwagoning faggot in me will dickride the clippers success even though i shat on the entire organization from top to bottom all season long and showed no faith whatsoever in the team.

fify

StrengthAndHonor
05-10-2015, 10:11 PM

:lmao He's pretty much forced to root and embrace the Clippers fan schtick after trashing them all season long.

djohn2oo8
05-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Christ, if this don't beat all. Your rank & file quit and you go after everybody except for those pussies.

You sad bastard, you.

Yeah. Whole roster can get the hell out.

Kool Bob Love
05-10-2015, 10:12 PM
No worse than you, Lovey. You let the Clippers break you ass at home, twice. No fuckin' pride whatsoever. Let 'em boogie right in. Some kind of man you are.

happy Mother's Day mom.

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 10:12 PM
The Backpaddeling

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 10:13 PM
If Harden was truly a carbon copy of Ginobili he would have not let his team get blown out 2 games straight :lmao

Kool Bob Love
05-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Spurs 5
Houston 2
Dallas 1

Bynumite
05-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Lakers 16
Spurs 5
Houston 2
Dallas 1

AlexJones
05-10-2015, 10:17 PM
597599481106976768 lol

AlexJones
05-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Spurs 5
Houston 2
Dallas 1

Hai frizzy

Kool Bob Love
05-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Hai frizzy

Sup Danny.

baseline bum
05-10-2015, 10:21 PM
If Harden was truly a carbon copy of Ginobili he would have not let his team get blown out 2 games straight :lmao

Ginobili has an offensive game outside of the free throw line.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Ginobili has an offensive game outside of the free throw line.

Superstar getting shut down by whistles, or the lack of it. :lmao

baseline bum
05-10-2015, 10:23 PM

Shut the fuck up.

You have no room to disrespect orientals after Charlie beat your ass.

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Even the worst team in the NBA wouldn't get shown up like this game to game. It shows how little adjustments McHale is making.

Bulaien999
05-10-2015, 10:29 PM
So insane to get beat like this

Spurs9
05-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Hope clips win championship tbh

GuerillaBlack
05-10-2015, 10:40 PM

You sad bastard, you.

Can't get behind a team full of quit.

unleashbaynes
05-10-2015, 10:46 PM
:lmao anyone who expected different

DMC
05-10-2015, 10:48 PM
McHale will be McHailed as a savior, getting the team to the 2nd round of the playoffs with his star center out for a good portion of the season.

Cry Havoc
05-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Clippers look like the team of destiny this year. They're peaking at the right time.

TampaDude
05-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Clippers look like the team of destiny this year. They're peaking at the right time.

Yeah, they look pretty fucking good right now.

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:51 PM
McHale will be McHailed as a savior, getting the team to the 2nd round of the playoffs with his star center out for a good portion of the season.

No way, Jose'. He'll be heavily damned with the faintest of praises to the point where we won't know if he'll shit or go blind.

DMC
05-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Even the worst team in the NBA wouldn't get shown up like this game to game. It shows how little adjustments McHale is making.

Adjustments? You have Harden getting to the FT line 15 times a game. If that doesn't happen, how do you adjust? It's been established long ago that Howard typically shows his ass in the playoffs and gets utterly embarrassed in the process. You acquired Josh Smith, a guy who made his departing team exponentially better when he left (x2 teams) and otherwise you have a bunch of washed up role players that couldn't stay on a team they helped get to the Finals.

DMC
05-10-2015, 10:54 PM
No way, Jose'. He'll be heavily damned with the faintest of praises to the point where we won't know if he'll shit or go blind.
He won't because of the injury. That injury card is a heapum wampum. They overachieved, that's how it will be stated. Bill Simmons won't be writing for ESPN but some Grantland writer will say that adjustments weren't made. Basketball Breakdown will show that the Rockets lacked ball movement and that they were slow on their defensive rotations.

When you have a group of guys waiting for retirement, it's hard to get them to work overtime to get where they've already been, for the same money.

Cry Havoc
05-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Yeah, they look pretty fucking good right now.

Seriously, I felt no shame in losing to them in Game 7. That was as perfect a game as I've seen from a team outside of our team from last year. They were bombing away from all over the court and playing some damn good defense. If they throw up 1-2 games like that in a series not even Golden State is going to be able to stop them.

I figured they'd beat the Rockets but I didn't expect them to completely embarrass them like this. Kinda blows that Doc Fuckin' Rivers is getting all this credit when in reality it's just the fact that he's got CP3 running the show and Blake suddenly decided to become a top 5 player in the league.

djohn2oo8
05-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Adjustments? You have Harden getting to the FT line 15 times a game. If that doesn't happen, how do you adjust? It's been established long ago that Howard typically shows his ass in the playoffs and gets utterly embarrassed in the process. You acquired Josh Smith, a guy who made his departing team exponentially better when he left (x2 teams) and otherwise you have a bunch of washed up role players that couldn't stay on a team they helped get to the Finals.

Letting a team go on a 23-0 run without calling a timeout.(game 3) McHale quit like the rest of the team.

Thread
05-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Seriously, I felt no shame in losing to them in Game 7.

That's it!!! I'm havin' an Ovaltine and goin' to fuckin' couch. I can take no more.

AlexJones
05-10-2015, 10:58 PM
That's it!!! I'm havin' an Ovaltine and goin' to fuckin' couch. I can take no more.

And.. The Los Angeles Clippers have completed a sweep of the Atlanta Hawks. They are NBA champions, their first in franchise history!

DMC
05-10-2015, 10:58 PM

Spike it with Geritol.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 10:59 PM

Too salty for an old fucker like you Cubby. Your blood pressure, christ!

Clipper Nation
05-10-2015, 11:02 PM
And.. The Los Angeles Clippers have completed a sweep of the Atlanta Hawks. They are NBA champions, their first in franchise history!

Dale would never leave the reading room after that one. Christ almighty!

05-10-2015, 11:03 PM

Shut the fuck up.You've nary room, you're a two timer yaself.

05-10-2015, 11:05 PM
:lol

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 11:07 PM

IDC how you rationalize it, they shouldn't be getting run off the court by 30 every game or barely able to compete when there's no CP3.

DMC
05-10-2015, 11:15 PM
IDC how you rationalize it, they shouldn't be getting run off the court by 30 every game or barely able to compete when there's no CP3.

1. They cannot score in the paint. Jordan's defense >>>>>>> Howard's offense. Howard is relegated to dunking, and when he tries they foul him and he clanks a couple FTs, gets pissed off and fucks up his defensive coverage, over plays and get technical fouls. Why can't fans value poise and IQ over gorilla strength and fake black anger?

2. They cannot score the short range jumper because Harden doesn't try to make shots any more, just tries to get to the line. When one of them gets into the paint it's make or miss, no ball movement.

3. They hang their heads and give up on teammates when they are down by 10 points.

4. Howard isn't the biggest guy on the floor any more, so he doesn't automatically get the boards.

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 11:21 PM
The Clippers are no doubt a bad matchup for the Rockets but they still shouldn't be getting run off the court like this. I wondered how they beat the Mavs so easily and now it's catching up to them.

Sean Cagney
05-10-2015, 11:25 PM

To be fair the Spurs beat them at home twice too, the third they fell a little short. No excuses though, they should have won that shit in 6 but let it go 7 and gambled on winning three in LA, hard to do. HC matters, damn POP it MATTERS.
The Clippers are no doubt a bad matchup for the Rockets but they still shouldn't be getting run off the court like this. I wondered how they beat the Mavs so easily and now it's catching up to them.
Did you see how the Mavs played the last half of the season? They sucked and stumbled back to that 7th seed. They were an easy match up for anyone.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 11:28 PM

Told you, Mavs series was fools gold

Caltex2
05-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Told me my behind, I was the OP of the "How the bleep are the Rockets so good," thread that's on the first page. I knew it was a mirage and now everyone is seeing how exposed the Rockets are.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Told me my behind, I was the OP of the "How the bleep are the Rockets so good," thread that's on the first page. I knew it was mirage and now everyone is seeing how exposed the Rockets are.

you kept on asking why :lol mavs are a joke and the Spurs should have been the 2nd seed if they werent such brainless farts this season

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 11:50 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Wow....you mean to tell me he's a crevette dicked tight eyed sideways looking jap

Koolaid_Man
05-10-2015, 11:52 PM

So who are you rooting for the Clippers and Golden State? :lmao