PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Fans Roll Call: Fall In

DMC
05-10-2015, 09:57 PM
All you niggas fall in goddamnit. I'm going to have a roll call to make sure none of you go AWOL up in here.

Sound off like you got a pair. :fishing

Bulaien999
05-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Ugly fucking game

DMC
05-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Yeah not too many responses... didn't think so.

sook
05-10-2015, 11:11 PM
don't have to roll call. Already paid teh dueesss

Banzai
05-10-2015, 11:11 PM
here bitches

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Where's Djohn? Aint talkative tonight huh

djohn2oo8
05-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Where's Djohn? Aint talkative tonight huh

Posted in multiple threads.

DMC
05-10-2015, 11:29 PM
We don't want to have to go around to find you. Post here to make sure you're here for the parade..

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 11:34 PM
We don't want to have to go around to find you. Post here to make sure you're here for the parade..

They are depressed as fuck right now after being disappointed yet again by their regular season accomplishments.

sook
05-10-2015, 11:38 PM
They are depressed as fuck right now after being disappointed yet again by their regular season accomplishments.
naw, the end result was always clear. Nobody thought that a bunch of stupid fucks under Mchale would win a championship. If anything, especially with the normal koolaid slurping at Clutchfans...this has woken a lot of people up. Sometimes you need to be humiliated before you can rise up. Sadly, I have a feeling Le$ won't care as he is just focused on his regular season $$.

100%duncan
05-10-2015, 11:41 PM
naw, the end result was always clear. Nobody thought that a bunch of stupid fucks under Mchale would win a championship. If anything, especially with the normal koolaid slurping at Clutchfans...this has woken a lot of people up. Sometimes you need to be humiliated before you can rise up. Sadly, I have a feeling Le$ won't care as he is just focused on his regular season $$.

You've been humiliated repeatedly for 20 years now

baseline bum
05-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Ugly fucking game

I thought it was pretty badass the way Jordan was flushing shit all second half.

Stabula
05-11-2015, 02:56 AM
Rockets are such a shitty franchise.

GuerillaBlack
05-11-2015, 08:04 AM
I wonder if Howard bolts tbh. He has a player option. Rockets mostly just need a coaching change. Been saying all hear that this would be McHale's last chance to show something. If the Rockets were down 3-1, but played with effort would be one thing. McHale doesnt hold players accountable. Gotta go.

djohn2oo8
05-11-2015, 08:10 AM
I wonder if Howard bolts tbh. He has a player option. Rockets mostly just need a coaching change. Been saying all hear that this would be McHale's last chance to show something. If the Rockets were down 3-1, but played with effort would be one thing. McHale doesnt hold players accountable. Gotta go.

This is beyond coaching. Scott Brooks was a shit coach too but his teams never quit in the playoffs. It's players. All of em.

Caltex2
05-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Here but probably not for long. See you in six years. :wakeup:

DMC
05-11-2015, 08:27 AM
I know any team would take him, but at his price you're handcuffing yourself to being a flashy team instead of a contender. He's the easiest person in the NBA to rattle, it's not even a contest since Artest retired.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 08:34 AM
I know any team would take him, but at his price you're handcuffing yourself to being a flashy team instead of a contender. He's the easiest person in the NBA to rattle, it's not even a contest since Artest retired.

Truth. and I get it. But paying him at this stage the max is crazy. If he is your #2 you will get blocks and dunks but his game is shallow. Duncan at his age is still more effective at making plays that matter when they matter most ...

DMC
05-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Truth. and I get it. But paying him at this stage the max is crazy. If he is your #2 you will get blocks and dunks but his game is shallow. Duncan at his age is still more effective at making plays that matter when they matter most ...
And won't get tossed from the game in crunch time because he threw a fit over a travel call or something stupid.

Thread
05-11-2015, 09:28 AM
It's players. All of em.

And I said it first.

Me

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 09:41 AM
And I said it first.

Me

You did Thread ...you also called out GSW ...and didnt come from hate, fear or jealousy ...

Thread
05-11-2015, 09:45 AM
You did Thread ...you also called out GSW ...and didnt come from hate, fear or jealousy ...

Please. Killa, everything I do & say comes from those 3.

DMC
05-11-2015, 10:25 AM
lol... Thread

GSW is still a question mark. Let's not write them off just yet.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 10:34 AM

Oh Thread say it isn't so ... LOL

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 10:34 AM
lol... Thread

GSW is still a question mark. Let's not write them off just yet.

Agreed. But tonight is do or die.

Thread
05-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Oh Thread say it isn't so ... LOL

It's my fuel, Killa. My sustenance.

Several poster thru the 6 years of my stay here have hinted at such pathology, but, seeing you "say it aloud" has me coming clean.

baseline bum
05-11-2015, 11:05 AM

Several poster thru the 6 years of my stay here have hinted at such pathology, but, seeing you "say it aloud" has me coming clean.

Bend over. I'll show you coming clean.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 11:24 AM

Well my friend, If I helped you reach some level of catharsis that is great. you have supplied me with plenty of chuckles the past few years with the barrells, shoe shinin', and the TOSB ...and of course "bend over" ... if I helped you even a little ...

Besides I think you and I are the ones on here that appreciate Artest and what he did the most ... many still lament letting Ariza walk and he is the better player now (and the past 4 years) but when it mattered, when we needed someone to shine a light, to stand up to "The Truth" to have Kobe's back when the game got physical it was Ron, MWP who answered the call. I wont forget it. Not ever. and his press conference was great for him my favorite of any Laker ever. It was akin to post coital bliss for Ron and I understood ... that was HIS moment of catharsis.

Thread
05-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Well my friend, If I helped you reach some level of catharsis that is great. you have supplied me with plenty of chuckles the past few years with the barrells, shoe shinin', and the TOSB ...and of course "bend over" ... if I helped you even a little ...

Besides I think you and I are the ones on here that appreciate Artest and what he did the most ... many still lament letting Ariza walk and he is the better player now (and the past 4 years) but when it mattered, when we needed someone to shine a light, to stand up to "The Truth" to have Kobe's back when the game got physical it was Ron, MWP who answered the call. I wont forget it. Not ever. and his press conference was great for him my favorite of any Laker ever. It wasaking to post coital bliss for Ron and I understood that was hi moment of catharsis.

Kind words, Killa. The TOSB still gets 'em lit up. I remember a year or so ago we were going at it hot & heavy with The Bag materiel. I mean just hammer & tong, and somebody, I forget who it was interjected, not verbatim, but, close:::"Guys there is no Bag. It doesn't even exist. No such thing." I lmao every time I think of that.

djohn2oo8
05-11-2015, 11:33 AM
It ain't the losing. Not one single player wants to compete. Never seen it In any sport.

Killakobe81
05-11-2015, 11:46 AM
It ain't the losing. Not one single player wants to compete. Never seen it In any sport.

The thing that is crazy the Rox need to stay patient outside of the coach of course ...
Clips and Spurs kept their cores ... and have just added complementary pieces. Now maybe the Rox stars are lacking I definitely feel Dwight is but jury still out on Beard ...but asking for wholesale changes is a kneejerk reaction ... If a title is the goal they may need a #1 and bump those other two down a peg but who could they realistically get that can do that? The Rox are team with a WCF ceiling as currently structured.

DMC
05-11-2015, 12:01 PM

Besides I think you and I are the ones on here that appreciate Artest and what he did the most ... many still lament letting Ariza walk and he is the better player now (and the past 4 years) but when it mattered, when we needed someone to shine a light, to stand up to "The Truth" to have Kobe's back when the game got physical it was Ron, MWP who answered the call. I wont forget it. Not ever. and his press conference was great for him my favorite of any Laker ever. It was akin to post coital bliss for Ron and I understood ... that was HIS moment of catharsis.

Kind words, Killa. The TOSB still gets 'em lit up. I remember a year or so ago we were going at it hot & heavy with The Bag materiel. I mean just hammer & tong, and somebody, I forget who it was interjected, not verbatim, but, close:::"Guys there is no Bag. It doesn't even exist. No such thing." I lmao every time I think of that.

Yall gonna fuck now?

SPM
05-11-2015, 12:26 PM
No excuses, Clippers are obviously better. It's a tad bit different going up against a Deandre Jordan and Blake Griifin frontline opposed to a Dirk and Tyson Chandler frontline. Josh Smith and Dwight looked real great against that juggernaut Dirk and Amare frontcourt

Indazone
05-11-2015, 02:28 PM
James Harden is Baron Davis with the ability to sell fouls. We ain't winning nothing with him.

Thread
05-11-2015, 02:43 PM
James Harden is Baron Davis with the ability to sell fouls. We ain't winning nothing with him.

Make him change. Jordan changed.

What 1 man can do another man can do.

The Franchise
05-11-2015, 05:20 PM
We looked look shit and I don't see it getting better. Things won't change until a knowledgeable coach is allowed to be involved in building the team. Morey has to much control right now.

Thread
05-11-2015, 05:23 PM
We looked look shit and I don't see it getting better. Things won't change until a knowledgeable coach is allowed to be involved in building the team. Morey has to much control right now.

That's a weak ass cop out. You quit because they resisted you on contact. "I battled" McHale for the better part of a decade and never once did that fuck quit. You failed him.

Shame on you.

Caltex2
05-11-2015, 05:25 PM

The last two times that happened for the Rockets, the franchise players fell apart (T-Mac and Yao).

The Franchise
05-11-2015, 05:26 PM
That's a weak ass cop out. You quit because they resisted you on contact. "I battled" McHale for the better part of a decade and never once did that fuck quit. You failed him.

Shame on you.

Cool.

DMC
05-11-2015, 10:55 PM

Shame on you.
Larry Legend isn't walking through that door.

Kool Bob Love
05-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Yeah not too many responses... didn't think so.

Let's see if you can take it. Don't pull a Dale.

Thread
05-17-2015, 05:47 PM

You ain't much better. You had these humps at 3-2 goin' to Texas,,,& got cold cocked.

WOOT!!!

DMC
05-17-2015, 05:54 PM

You can't always play the bump hall monitor, KBL. Unless you have an alternate take ITT, you should shut the fuck up and let the Rockets' fans have their day.

DMC
05-28-2015, 12:51 AM
where are you maggots, you pukes?

DMC
05-28-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm taking it just fine, where's your cat?

Kool Bob Love
05-28-2015, 08:20 AM
I'm taking it just fine,

Back2back2back post. Give it up cuddy.

Bulaien999
05-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Its not so bad, many reasons to be positive for next season

Caltex2
05-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello. Be back in 6 years.